Cricket,1 Crore Jobs, 5 Million Houses..Ghabrana Nh

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Compared to what? Unless you have been hiding under a rock, we have been poor for decades. We have a couple of big successes and they are more to do with things coming together rather than the PCB. I bet you think that Sethi was a good man and wasn't appointed by NS for his role in stealing the elections in 2013, which Abassi admitted this week.
Oh under Mickey we became 2017 ICC Champion, we beat full force New Zeland in 2018, Beat England AAA+ team in 2019, were 1 T20 Side unbeatable now even losing to Zimbabwe.

Should not have removed Mickey or Najim Sethi for the sake of PCB. Now PCB faith is worse than Pakistan steel mill. Just wait 3 months and see so many people become scapegoats ,however, it will not matter because PCB is dead, buried and finished.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read ‘Desparado’ posts in this thread to know answer to your question, “What’s anyone’s qualification?”

Mickey Arthur was doing a good job. This was evident from improvement in team’s rankings in all formats. In fact, Pakistan was No.1 in T20 during his tenure and is now at No.4.

Again, please don’t bring Sethi, Nawaz, or Zardari in this discussion. Just focus on current PCB regime.
Mickey was great. He was also focusing on building the team.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Read ‘Desparado’ posts in this thread to know answer to your question, “What’s anyone’s qualification?”

Mickey Arthur was doing a good job. This was evident from improvement in team’s rankings in all formats. In fact, Pakistan was No.1 in T20 during his tenure and is now at No.4.

Again, please don’t bring Sethi, Nawaz, or Zardari in this discussion. Just focus on current PCB regime.
People have very short memories, When Mickey was coach he got just as much criticism . What does that tell you

Hate_Nooras

Oh under Mickey we became 2017 ICC Champion, we beat full force New Zeland in 2018, Beat England AAA+ team in 2019, were 1 T20 Side unbeatable now even losing to Zimbabwe.

Should not have removed Mickey or Najim Sethi for the sake of PCB. Now PCB faith is worse than Pakistan steel mill. Just wait 3 months and see so many people become scapegoats ,however, it will not matter because PCB is dead, buried and finished.
Sethi was given a job for services rendered and Abbasi admitted this. Mickey did a decent job or did we have a team that reached its peak.

Hussain1967

People have very short memories, When Mickey was coach he got just as much criticism . What does that tell you
Forget what other people say. Never ever this happened in the history that all people agree on someone, not even on God or His Prophets.

Give your own opinion. Can you deny the facts ( No.1 T20 ranking, unlucky not to qualify for semis in 2019 WC, continuous progress of the test team, building of the team ) about Mickey that I wrote in my post. Don’t take cushion from what ‘other people’ were saying about Mickey. Tell me your own opinion about Mickey and Misbah. And just for a moment, forget who appointed Mickey and who appointed Misbah. That will help you in making unbiased opinion . Because if you start thinking like, “ Mickey was appointed by a person whom I hate and Misbah was appointed by the one whom I love, so it is compulsory for me to defend Misbah”, you will never be able to make unbiased opinion/judgement.

I hope you understand what I am referring to here. I have to emphasis on this again and again because of your chosen ID ( Hate_Nooras) which reflects a mindset that whatever ( whatever means 100%) others did in the past was wrong and whatever current regime is doing or have done is right. And that whatever includes Cricket as well.

Hate_Nooras

Give me your own opinion about Mickey and Misbah. Your very own opinion.
Mickey did a decent job, we won the CT which was a great achievement. The test team did well under him but he did have an experienced team with the likes of YK and Yasir playing well. But if you know stuff you will also remember how much criticism was heaped on him. Misbah hasn't had that much cricket to judge. We finished 5th in the WC and roughly we are in the same place now with a pretty new team. In tests we lost Australia which we always do, we should have drawn against Eng had it nor been poor captaincy of AA, we lost to NZ- the best in the World and without Babar and beat SA. Not great but not terrible.

Last edited:

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Typical knee jerk reaction of Pakistani Jazbati cricket fan.
National coaches can’t teach your players basics of game.
That is to be done by academies and at grass root level.
The team is selected from the top players in the country and if these top players don’t even know basics of game, someone need to fix the national academies and domestic cricket coaching and competitive levels.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Housing scheme by govt

Cricket: We just made historical record.

Ap ghabraye because it's in your nature.

Spartacus

I personally Thankx to Misbah and Waqar !!!!!

Pakistan ?? should not allow them in 10 km around any cricket ground !!!!