contra: Muslims Rally Against Terrorism

C

commander

commander bhai,
1. Aren't you the same person who deleted my earlier post where i quoted verses from your book which call for mass murder and continuous warfare against normal people???

Yes I deleted your said post because you quoted out of context verses. You can not understand when you do not know all the other relevant verses and hadiths.

Also, your hero Dr. Zakir "Showman" Naik is against the practice of visiting shrines etc.

You did not give answer to my question , why still hindus and sikhs still visit these shrines. Why those saints live in their hearts. They converted natives by sword??

This is another debate whether he is against visiting shrines or he is against worshiping these shrines. As people go and bow/prostrate to these shrines. And Muslims can only bow/prostrate only to Almighty Allah not even to any Prophet.

the more people have a tendency to convert

Convert to what?? Just check the stats What are people converting to??

Every Islamic country has pathetic religious freedom record, why is that? How many people in muslim countries do you think will convert to other religions if they have freedom?
[hmmm] [hmmm]
Then why those Muslims are not converting to other religions who are living in Europe, America and other so called secular countries?? [hilar] [hilar]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This is an uneducated statement. The reason why Islam is not the majority religion in the Sub-Continent,

[hilar] Ignorance and incomprehension are your sole criterias as you have adhered to them and displayed all along. Any rationale,sane and logical thing is repulsed and not understood by you.If anybody breaks into your house with an intent to kill,rest assured you will get it and taste only death.

that Muslims failed to convert all Indians

--So much for delusions and myth of forced conversions. [hilar]

you are ignorant or trying to fool people

---A criterion solely applied on you can NOT be used by others,refrain from Projection.

Your prophet wants you to conquer the whole world for your religion. Osama doesn't mince his words.

---This again shows how impractical and illogical you sound.Islam will no doubt conquer the whole world that's the ultimate and eventual truth,you may very well see the fruits of it in the west,people are embracing it with full will without any kinda push or force..Rest all the killings and invasions of muslims you get to see in this time and age will certainly lead a fight back and would take care of all the terror sponsoring states and their allies,Remember Islam is a proper code of life and guides us to stand against any Oppression and an Unjust act.

Every Islamic country has pathetic religious freedom record

---This pathetic term is well served for those biased and hypocritical countries who try their best now by coming with absurd,ridiculous and moronic laws against the free practice of religion by muslims.

Muslims were the occupiers, imperialist when they conquered Spain, and were therefore "Kicked out" by the Europeans.

--Muslims conquered Spain and made immense advancements in the fields of architecture which today's people are acknowledging except ofcourse who're poisoned and believe into things that do NOT even add up!! and gave Jews harmony that they longed and craved for which after the "Crusaders" they yet again tasted the same decades long fate and were butchered (along with muslims) and yet again found refuge in another Muslim Empire the "Ottoman Muslim empire"

Muslims brought nothing but war, slavery and pain not just to Europe, but to the whole world

--Muslims brought message of peace and truth but those who wish to adhere to the filth will always oppose it.Slavery was prevalent among the colonial and imperial rule of britishers which they then handed it over to USA who practiced it zealously not that long ago.

Dr. Zakir Naik is a showman, who started as a hero of muslims, but, now has been reduced to hero of Sunni Wahabi muslims, after the Yazeed episode

--Ofcourse,Dr.Zakir's intellect far supersedes your trivial,prejudiced and closed mind,so you could only come up with such lame excuses,he is single handedly,oh i mean NOT holding a gun in his hand reverting your fellow indians,i.e hindus,christians and others through the power of knowledge and wisdom.

Also, your hero Dr. Zakir "Showman" Naik is against the practice of visiting shrines

--The question asked was,why would the hindus then pay their tributes to these shrines when as per you and other hindus,Muslims converted their forefathers "Forcefully"??

Islamophobia is good and a welcome news....By the way, this is a two way street

--9/11 is the best living example for all twisted and defected minded people to see,the rise of it in the west .The very Islamophobia meant to derail people from it served the purpose and infact in the very free world americans and westerners opted to choose religion of Islam that was being portrayed as NOT good.

You are right, the more you oppress, the more people have a tendency to convert

--You mean people are being "Oppressed" in the west the reason they are reverting [hilar]

buddy, did you find out the difference between Magistrate and Trial Judge...???

--Truth has been leaked and it can NOT be further hidden,thanks to your govts fake concocted tapes along with kasab's statements of being tortured to confession infront of a "magistrate" [hilar] I stand corrected here,no worries,should've used the right word.

So you are saying that according to this verse are Hindus to be also considered as muslims? Or, do you mean that these 73 sects already exist?

-- :shock: Did i even mention disbelievers here???Go over the comment again it says amongst "Muslims".

2. Pak army and Pak Airforce firing at terrorists/animals deliberately hiding behind civilians, which causes civilian deaths is not terrorism. Terrorists are responsible for those civilian deaths, not your army.Similar is the case with US Army and NATO

---American and allied forces ( the real animals and savages) have plunged into this mass level terrorism of killing hundreds of thousands of civilians by initiating an unjust wars without any evidence whatsoever and then labeling "almost anyone and everyone" fighting and standing against them a terrorist,how ironic and moronic!!! they kill by cowardly airstrikes and kill dozen of civilians and then blame it that so and so person was hiding amongst them,how devilish this could be? Even their own numbers and stats of such heinous and mass killings of civilians stand enough proof. Precise reason why our army should at once break out of this evil ring they've been forced to partake,and try to look for the real indian and other agency backed agents that have infiltrated and are spreading havoc in our country.

--I wonder why such a practice isn't followed in Assam and other states of india where insurgency has blown out of proportion,they know the hide outs but still reluctant to carry out one strike intended to kill everyone.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
commander bhai, :)
commander said:
Yes I deleted your said post because you quoted out of context verses. You can not understand when you do not know all the other relevant verses and hadiths.
1. I guess only you know the true interpretation. When these same verses are used by mullah's in their mosques to demonize normal people and to encourage muslims to fight etc. is that ok?

Scholars of Islam don't know what true islam is, your hero Osama doesn't know what true islam is, your other hero Mullah Omar also apparently misinterprets these verses.

commander said:
You did not give answer to my question , why still hindus and sikhs still visit these shrines. Why those saints live in their hearts. They converted natives by sword??
2. The concept of avatars, holy men, saints is a feature of Indian religions.
On the contrary this concept doesn't exist in classical islam.
So, people visit these shrines etc. because they feel that such muslim saints are closer to Indian religions, and hence they are revered as one of our own.

commander said:
Then why those Muslims are not converting to other religions who are living in Europe, America and other so called secular countries??
3. Haven't you heard of honour killings by muslim parents? Why not search this on youtube, also Dispatches (Channel 4) carried out a series where they showed how a muslim who converted to christianity was targeted by muslim goons, he was not safe in his own home.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I guess only you know the true interpretation. When these same verses are used by mullah's in their mosques to demonize normal people and to encourage muslims to fight etc. is that ok?

--None of the verses are used out of context by any religious scholars :ugeek: Islam gives the muslims right to fight back when oppressed or being imposed an unjust war as you can very well see around you :ugeek:

your hero Osama doesn't know what true islam is

[funnny]

other hero Mullah Omar also apparently misinterprets these verses

--Surely,he is by standing firmly against an unjust Occupier and fighting the invader NOT initiating any thing.

So, people visit these shrines etc. because they feel that such muslim saints are closer to Indian religions, and hence they are revered as one of our own

--Still does NOT add up,why would any hindus go and revere such places holy when on the other hand they think of them being guilty of "Forced conversions",the only possible explanation they do NOT think of any forced conversions.

Haven't you heard of honour killings by muslim parents? Why not search this on youtube, also Dispatches (Channel 4) carried out a series where they showed how a muslim who converted to christianity was targeted by muslim goons, he was not safe in his own home.

--It's like child abuse and killing by any american/any other group and simply putting "christian or hindu" before him. [hilar]

--If anybody wants as per your fantasies they can adopt a full american lifestyle and get away with it easily since most western and american teenagers live by themselves in the west and anyone opting for it could very well do so [funnny]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
Quote:

--Truth has been leaked and it can NOT be further hidden,thanks to your govts fake concocted tapes along with kasab's statements of being tortured to confession infront of a "magistrate" [hilar] I stand corrected here,no worries,should've used the right word.

:ugeek: taul bhai :ugeek:
Magistrate:
Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/magistrate

noun
1. a civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
2. a minor judicial officer, as a justice of the peace or the judge of a police court, having jurisdiction to try minor criminal cases and to conduct preliminary examinations of persons charged with serious crimes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In India, Confession can only be made to a Magistrate, not a Police Officer.
A confession made to a Police officer is inadmissible in court.

2. The video you continuously refer to is an interrogation video, not a confession video.

3. Ajmal "Animal" Kasab can say what he wants, but, enough evidence is available in the form of CCTV footage and eye witnesses to send him to the gallows...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
taul said:
Quote:

Magistrate:
Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/magistrate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

noun
1. a civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
2. a minor judicial officer, as a justice of the peace or the judge of a police court, having jurisdiction to try minor criminal cases and to conduct preliminary examinations of persons charged with serious crimes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In India, Confession can only be made to a Magistrate, not a Police Officer.
A confession made to a Police officer is inadmissible in court.

2. The video you continuously refer to is an interrogation video, not a confession video

[funnny] [funnny] I simply misplaced the word instead of trial judge ( infront of whom he retracted his initial confession) i wrote magistrate,but the confession he made ( that was beaten out of him) was infront of a magistrate after the (initial take) fake concocted taped confession ( had the interrogation been not so important,it wouldn;t have even mattered) [hilar]

Ajmal "Animal" Kasab can say what he wants, but, enough evidence is available in the form of CCTV footage and eye witnesses to send him to the gallow

--I truly hope and believe no innocent should be prosecuted and the real planners and assisting in any cover up should be brought to justice and given stern punishment :ugeek:

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
CONTRA

1. Muslims were the occupiers, imperialist when they conquered Spain, and were therefore "Kicked out" by the Europeans.
Stop living in a fools world my friend.

2. Muslims brought nothing but war, slavery and pain not just to Europe, but to the whole world.

3. I don't agree with your last statement about Oxford, Cambridge.

hay man please try to understand my first sentence IGNORANCE and i think u are totally fit into this word as i said do ur research have u seen the documentry that i posted its made by british christian women and i am studying in unversity of dublin and have a spainish teacher who already did PHD in history according to her EUrope was in darkest age as it was and muslims bring peace and growth as spain was rich in soil but spainish didnt know how to use it so muslims did the best irrigation and then all the education of arabs they took to spain and by GOD who said muslim invade and kill pplz there in spain muslims christians and jews lived together in peace untill the crusaders attacked spain i know u took it as invasion well u should differentiate between invasion and habilitation try to compare it with todays situation what would u say to iraqs war is america is helping iraqi pplz or destroying them i think it is very straight forward and whenever muslims ruled any part of the world we ruled with glory peace and equality and look what others do and them blame muslims, muslims ruled india for 1000 years and u i think never heard of mass cleansing of pplz over religion but muslims are always killed in systematic ethnic cleansing like in iraq, bosnia, russia, palestine and many more places...

please do watch this documentry and open ur eyes, every religion is not perfect cuz it is subjected to corruption (in its real form) and islam is in immense pressure cuz of corruption of minds towards totally UNISLAMIC practices and thoughts