Congressman Greg Casar has written to Biden Stop Recognition of New Pk Govt

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Urgent Action Needed By Pakistan/ American Residents

Dr Pirzada, here is a quick draft of the email that I sent to my local congressman. My congressman is republican and chances are that he will support the letter “Dear Congressman XYZ,I hope this message finds you well. As one of your constituents who has steadfastly supported your efforts in the past, I am writing to draw your attention to a matter of significant importance.Recently, Texan Congressman Greg Casar penned a letter addressed to the esteemed offices of the US President and Secretary Blinken. In this letter, Congressman Casar raises a crucial concern regarding the recognition of the recently elected government in Pakistan.The essence of Congressman Casar's letter is a plea to the US government to delay its recognition of the newly elected Pakistani government until a thorough investigation into allegations of election fraud and undue military interference has been conducted. It is alleged that these factors have led to the ascension of a corrupt dynastic family to power.I understand that Congressman Casar has already forwarded a copy of this letter to your office. I urge you to take the time to review its contents carefully and consider the gravity of the situation.Pakistan, as the sixth most populous country globally, represents a significant player on the world stage. It is noteworthy that a substantial portion, approximately 65%, of its population has voiced their rejection of candidates with military backing during the recent election.Your support for Congressman Casar's initiative, perhaps by adding your signature to the letter, would not only underscore your commitment to democratic principles but also contribute to fostering a healthier democratic environment in Pakistan.Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your thoughtful consideration and action.
Warm regards,”

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اس کاوش کے پیچھےامریکہ کے بہت سے ڈاکٹر بھی ہیں جن کی ریمٹینس پر یہ حرامی پلتے رہے ہیں۔ اب مزید امریکی ڈالر کم آئیں گے اور بھکاری پوری دنیا کا چکر لگا کر مانگیں گے۔

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
NEED COMMON TEMPLATE TO SHARE WITH ALL THE RESPECTIVE LEGISLATURES AROUND THE WORLD. PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE TEMPLATE AND SHARE HERE

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
NEED COMMON TEMPLATE TO SHARE WITH ALL THE RESPECTIVE LEGISLATURES AROUND THE WORLD. PLEASE MAKE A GOOGLE TEMPLATE AND SHARE HERE
This is the template below:

“Dear Congressman XYZ,I hope this message finds you well. As one of your constituents who has steadfastly supported your efforts in the past, I am writing to draw your attention to a matter of significant importance.Recently, Texan Congressman Greg Casar penned a letter addressed to the esteemed offices of the US President and Secretary Blinken. In this letter, Congressman Casar raises a crucial concern regarding the recognition of the recently elected government in Pakistan.The essence of Congressman Casar's letter is a plea to the US government to delay its recognition of the newly elected Pakistani government until a thorough investigation into allegations of election fraud and undue military interference has been conducted. It is alleged that these factors have led to the ascension of a corrupt dynastic family to power.I understand that Congressman Casar has already forwarded a copy of this letter to your office. I urge you to take the time to review its contents carefully and consider the gravity of the situation.Pakistan, as the sixth most populous country globally, represents a significant player on the world stage. It is noteworthy that a substantial portion, approximately 65%, of its population has voiced their rejection of candidates with military backing during the recent election.Your support for Congressman Casar's initiative, perhaps by adding your signature to the letter, would not only underscore your commitment to democratic principles but also contribute to fostering a healthier democratic environment in Pakistan.Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your thoughtful consideration and action.
Warm regards,”
Liuali

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the template below:

“Dear Congressman XYZ,I hope this message finds you well. As one of your constituents who has steadfastly supported your efforts in the past, I am writing to draw your attention to a matter of significant importance.Recently, Texan Congressman Greg Casar penned a letter addressed to the esteemed offices of the US President and Secretary Blinken. In this letter, Congressman Casar raises a crucial concern regarding the recognition of the recently elected government in Pakistan.The essence of Congressman Casar's letter is a plea to the US government to delay its recognition of the newly elected Pakistani government until a thorough investigation into allegations of election fraud and undue military interference has been conducted. It is alleged that these factors have led to the ascension of a corrupt dynastic family to power.I understand that Congressman Casar has already forwarded a copy of this letter to your office. I urge you to take the time to review its contents carefully and consider the gravity of the situation.Pakistan, as the sixth most populous country globally, represents a significant player on the world stage. It is noteworthy that a substantial portion, approximately 65%, of its population has voiced their rejection of candidates with military backing during the recent election.Your support for Congressman Casar's initiative, perhaps by adding your signature to the letter, would not only underscore your commitment to democratic principles but also contribute to fostering a healthier democratic environment in Pakistan.Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your thoughtful consideration and action.
Warm regards,”
Liuali

Dear Senators
@GerryConnolly
@MarkWarner
, and
@timkaine
,As a resident of Virginia, I appreciate the representation you provide for our state in the Senate and Congress. I am reaching out to highlight a matter of great concern regarding the state of democracy in Pakistan, an issue that resonates deeply within our diverse community, particularly among Pakistani Americans residing in Northern Virginiaand across the state.The recent events surrounding the Pakistani elections on Feb 8, 2024, have raised alarming red flags regarding the integrity of the democratic process in Pakistan. It is evident that these elections were marred by blatant acts of pre-poll rigging and post-election manipulation orchestrated by military-backed forces, resulting in a compromised electoral outcome that does not reflect the will of the Pakistani people.Key incidents leading up to, during, and after the elections underscore the erosion of democratic norms and principles in Pakistan:Targeted Crackdown on Political Opposition: Prior to the elections, a systematic crackdown was launched against the top leadership and supporters of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), the country's largest political party. PTI leaders and thousands of political workers have been arbitrarily detained for over eight months on trumped-up charges, effectively stifling political dissent and intimidating potential voters.Suppression of Political Participation: The military authorities imposed unjust restrictions on PTI's participation in the electoral process, including the arbitrary banning of the party from contesting under its symbol, "Bat." This deliberate tactic aimed to sow confusion among voters and undermine the democratic right of citizens to make informed choices at the ballot box.Manipulation of Election Results: Despite widespread attempts to suppress voter turnout and disrupt the electoral process, Pakistani citizens demonstrated resilience by participating in the election. However, the subsequent manipulation of election results, including the abrupt shutdown of the result reporting system and the falsification of Form 47, raises serious doubts about the credibility and fairness of the outcome.It is evident that the Pakistani military seeks to impose a government that lacks popular mandate and legitimacy, depriving the people of Pakistan of their fundamental right to self-determination and democratic governance. The courageous efforts of the Pakistani people to uphold the principles of democracy, rule of law, and human rights deserve our unwavering support and solidarity.Therefore, I urge you to join Congressman
@GregCasar
in signing a letter to the State Department, calling for a thorough and independent investigation into the electoral irregularities and urging the withholding of recognition of the new government until such an investigation is conducted. By taking a stand for democracy and justice in Pakistan, we reaffirm our commitment to the universal values of freedom, equality, and democratic governance.Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter and for your continued advocacy on behalf of the people of Virginia and beyond.Sincerely,Northern Virginia Resident

https://twitter.com/x/status/1762291585742508514

Here is another sample letter. Just change highlighted parts.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
FOR AUSTRALIAN COMMUNITY ( We can change titles with our MPs)

Dear Senators
Hon. Penny Wong (Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs)
and
Hon. Dr. Mehreen Faruqi,

As a resident of Australia, I appreciate the representation you provide for our state in the Senate and Parliament. I am reaching out to highlight a matter of great concern regarding the state of democracy in Pakistan, an issue that resonates deeply within our diverse community, particularly among Pakistani Australian residing in New South Wales and other parts of Australia. The recent events surrounding the Pakistani elections on Feb 8, 2024, have raised alarming red flags regarding the integrity of the democratic process in Pakistan. It is evident that these elections were marred by blatant acts of pre-poll rigging and post-election manipulation orchestrated by military-backed forces, resulting in a compromised electoral outcome that does not reflect the will of the Pakistani people.
Key incidents leading up to, during, and after the elections underscore the erosion of democratic norms and principles in Pakistan:
Targeted Crackdown on Political Opposition:
Prior to the elections, a systematic crackdown was launched against the top leadership and supporters of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), the country's largest political party. PTI leaders and thousands of political workers have been arbitrarily detained for over eight months on trumped-up charges, effectively stifling political dissent and intimidating potential voters.
Suppression of Political Participation: The military authorities imposed unjust restrictions on PTI's participation in the electoral process, including the arbitrary banning of the party from contesting under its symbol, "Bat." This deliberate tactic aimed to sow confusion among voters and undermine the democratic right of citizens to make informed choices at the ballot box.
Manipulation of Election Results: Despite widespread attempts to suppress voter turnout and disrupt the electoral process, Pakistani citizens demonstrated resilience by participating in the election. However, the subsequent manipulation of election results, including the abrupt shutdown of the result reporting system and the falsification of Form 47, raises serious doubts about the credibility and fairness of the outcome. It is evident that the Pakistani military seeks to impose a government that lacks popular mandate and legitimacy, depriving the people of Pakistan of their fundamental right to self-determination and democratic governance. The courageous efforts of the Pakistani people to uphold the principles of democracy, rule of law, and human rights deserve our unwavering support and solidarity. Therefore, I urge you to call for a thorough and independent investigation into the electoral irregularities and urging the withholding of recognition of the new government until such an investigation is conducted. By taking a stand for democracy and justice in Pakistan, we reaffirm our commitment to the universal values of freedom, equality, and democratic governance.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter and for your continued advocacy on behalf of the people of New South Wales and beyond.

Sincerely, New South Wales Resident