Careem, Uber Declared Illegal by Punjab Government

PakiPatriot

MPA (400+ posts)
True, its not IDEAL whats happening, but there is a LOT HAPPENING and that is the good sign. With regards to Mughals, how do you know everything was hunky dory back then? you only saw the results of the ruins some centuries after, maybe back then if you were alive, you would have joined the GORA SAHAB in retaliation against Mughals which actually happened. YEH BIK GAI HAI GORMINT

Brother i dont like to go in circles. I have made my point and this is like 5th or 6th term in Punjab. They have a continuous rule of 9 years in this province. Which is loooooooonnnng enough to develop policies, structure, team and show the capability. In private companies they give you 3 months of internship to see if you are capable. I understand govt is very complex, large and even 1 year is little to totally bring in new direction and vision to it. But 9 years is quite time.

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Brother that is the issue that everything in Punjab is done on CM Notice. I am pretty sure most of the PMLN parliamentarians would not have known that govt is going to launch Pink Uber Rickshaw. Is there any regular monthly party meeting discussing the existing policies and new policies. Thats why we want change. I dont support PTI and PPP but i m from Lahore and i m governed by PMLN in provincial and federal level. So i focus it on more.

I dont support Uber or Careem but i m saying that making Kalma Chowk Lahore 6 times in 6 years or destroying all Main Boulevard 3 times in 4 years is not a very good policy and it should be criticized as strongly as we criticize PPP for not doing anything. People invested in Kareem and Uber and suddenly its declared illegal just like people cars with LNG and suddenly LNG stations were closed. How much investment we wasted which could have been invested in other more deserving areas. People's life face serious deterioration due to such abrupt policies on and off.

Just my 2 cents. I dont have any personal grudge. But i do believe that one criticism about Sharifs being labeled as Mughal-e-Azam is infact pretty inaccurate. Even they used to do proper planning and then implement things. Not on a certain whim.

کسی کو کوئی بھی نہیں روک رہا ہے صرف یہ کہا ہے کہ قانون کے دائرے میں رہ کر کام کریں ، ابر اور کریم زبردست کام رہی تھیں اور کرتی رہیں گی لیکن انہیں ریگولیٹ کرنا بھی ضروری تھا تاکہ کسی کی حق تلفی نہ ہو

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Classic case of Piece of sh1t government that can't provide its citizens a basic service is crying afoul of private enterprise that has provided the service - likely because they haven't been reaping monitory gains out of such enterprises. I used Careem and Uber daily to get to and from work. How will I get to work in Lahore?

K . Z

MPA (400+ posts)
This is to appease the turkish al bayrak group, which is running the metrobus service, and al bayrak taxi service as well. They dont want any competition. They want to mint money at their specified prices. I just got back from lahore, and the inflation hit me like a rock.......thanks to moves like these. I couldnt understand why despite oil prices bieng so low, and when many other countries have negative inflation, why does Pakistan have 100% inflation even in domestically produced stuff

اصل وجہ یہ ہے۔

x2890731_49885667.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bF9gqdWmd8.jpg

http://e.dunya.com.pk/news/2017/Jan...0731_49885667.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bF9gqdWmd8.jpg

خچر پر کتابیں لاد دینے سے جو نتیجہ نکلتا ہے وہ اوپر کی بارہ پوسٹوں میں ملاحظہ کیا جا سکتا ہے۔ او پڑھے لکھے افلاطونو ساری دنیا میں پنجاب حکومت نے ہی بند کروایا ہے اوبر کو کیونکہ ساری دنیا میں ترک حکومت کی مرضی اور پنجاب حکومت کی مرضی چلتی ہے، او کموڈ میں آم ٹھنڈے کر کے چوپن والیو او گریبو، کیا قسم سے تفریح مفت کی فرام کرتے ہو دنیا بھر کو
یہ تو ہمیں لگتا ہے کہ یہ ترکی کی کمپنیز ہیں، ہمیں یہ تو نہیں پتہ نا کہ ان کے پیچھے کس کی سرمایاکاری ہے
کیا یہ ممکن نہیں کہ شریف فیملی ہی اس میں حصّے دار ہو یا مکمل ملکیت انہی کی ہو ؟ ورنہ کیا وجہ ہے کہ صفائی کا انتظام بھی اسی کمپنی کے پاس بسوں کا کاروبار بھی اور ٹیکسی کا بھی

ویسے بات سوچنے کی ہے کہ شریف فیملی جو بھی کام کرتی ہے اس میں سو پردے رکھ کے اور قانونی تقاضے پورے کر کے کرتی ہے تاکہ کبھی بھی کسی کو خبر نہ ہو

یہ تو اللہ بھلا کرے پانامہ والوں کا جو پاکستانی عوام کو کچھ ہوش آیا ورنہ مریم بی بی تو کہ چکی تھیں کہ نہ تو پاکستان میں کوئی جائیداد ہے اور نہ ہی لندن میں

Sami Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)

Brother i dont like to go in circles. I have made my point and this is like 5th or 6th term in Punjab. They have a continuous rule of 9 years in this province. Which is loooooooonnnng enough to develop policies, structure, team and show the capability. In private companies they give you 3 months of internship to see if you are capable. I understand govt is very complex, large and even 1 year is little to totally bring in new direction and vision to it. But 9 years is quite time.

Have some guts and post the list of Shia's 'deceivements' and Sunni's achievements again . . . .

mu-ha-ha-ha-you-can-run-but-you-can-t-hide.jpg