But Father, I am not a man, I am not a mouse, I am a dirty rat

Imran4ever

Councller (250+ posts)
Rats still serve a purpose in laboratory, saved countless lives as all the vaccines were tested on them. Pls don't insult them by comparing them to our "National Politics"

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This story was about Captain safdar....naam naheen lia warns PPP main this story is famous about Captain Safdar.

urfree

Citizen
Significance of this statement is very simple, Mr. Atizaz stated that Ch. Nisar is a dirty rat in Parlimant.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Rats still serve a purpose in laboratory, saved countless lives as all the vaccines were tested on them. Pls don't insult them by comparing them to our "National Politics"

Agreed, but I never meant to disgrace rats.

I was only trying to discuss our National Politics under the light of Mr. Aitzaz Ahsan's speech made in the joint session of the National Assembly.

Rats in laboratory – good
Rats in Politics – questionable

awan4ever

This story was about Captain safdar....naam naheen lia warns PPP main this story is famous about Captain Safdar.

This story was quoted by ZAB in his book and Aitzaz Ahsan retold it by directing it to Ch. Nisar for his dirty games against Nawaz Sharif. AA was trying to make a point that NS must beware of backstabbers and dirty rats like Nisar who are in bed with the Army and Establishment against NS.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
This story was quoted by ZAB in his book and Aitzaz Ahsan retold it by directing it to Ch. Nisar for his dirty games against Nawaz Sharif. AA was trying to make a point that NS must beware of backstabbers and dirty rats like Nisar who are in bed with the Army and Establishment against NS.

Yes it is so, but please I request discussion should not tilt towards persons, names can be mentioned but just to give some example. Only if names can be of any significance. Otherwise keep it as educational as it can be.

TONIC

Not denying the fact but same story was quoted by a very senior PPP member for Captain safdar.....