Bruni's Baby Prayer صوفی کی کرامت

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narcissist

Banned
12_06.gif

I use to think that Sufis has long gone on vacations, and probably dead even. But here is proof of their height of performance of miracles, in front of our eyes.
اب کرو بات ۔۔۔۔۔ اگر دم ہے بابو۔

CARLA BRUNI is hoping for a baby boy with her husband, French president Nicholas Sarkozy, she has revealed. The couple prayed to an Islamic saint during a visit to India this week - and Bruni was very open about her wishes.
She asked the guardian of the Fatehpur Sikri - a shrine to Sufi saint Sheikh Salim Chishti, in Agra - to pray for her nine-year-old son Aurlien, and added, "and pray that I have another one," the Telegraph reports.
Bruni married Sarkozy in February 2008. Sarkozy has two sons from his first marriage, and one from his second.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/101207-carla-bruni-prays-for-a-son-in-indi.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
King Akbar was blessed with a son , he named him on Hazrat Saleem Chishti's name that is 'Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir'

jang gave this news , aaj ke dour mein bhi ase log hote hain

423.gif

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]7:189 (The Message encompasses life in its totality.) Recall that Allah created life from a single life cell, then made male and female cells, and then shaped you into human beings, males and females. He designed it such that man might incline with love towards the woman. When he gets intimate with her, she carries a light load that she can hardly notice. As she grows heavy with the child, they both implore Allah, their Lord, “If you indeed grant us a healthy baby, we shall certainly be among the grateful.” [/FONT]
وہ وہی ہے جس نے تمہیں ایک جان سے پیدا کیا اور اسی سے اس کا جوڑ بنایا تاکہ اس سے آرام پائے پھر جب میاں نے بیوی سے ہم بستری کی تو اس کو ہلکا سا حمل رہ گیا پھر اسے لیے پھرتی رہی پھر جب وہ بوجھل ہو گئی تب دونوں میاں بیوی نے الله سے جو ان کا مالک ہے دعا کی اگر آپ نے ہمیں صحیح سالم اولاد دے دی تو ہم ضرور شکر گزار ہوں گے
[FONT=&quot]7:190 But as soon as He grants them a sound baby, they begin to ascribe to other powers beside Him a share in bringing about what He has granted them. Exalted is He, High Above all that they associate with Him.[/FONT]
پھر جب الله نے انکو صحیح سالم اولاد دی تو الله کی دی ہوئی چیزوں میں وہ دونوں الله کا شریک بنانے لگے سو الله ان کے شرک سے پاک ہے
[FONT=&quot]7:191 Do they ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created? [/FONT]
کیا ایسوں کو شریک بناتے ہیں جو کچھ بھھی نہیں بنا سکتے اور وہ خود بنائے ہوئے ہیں
[FONT=&quot]7:192 And they cannot help them, nor can they help themselves. [/FONT]
اور نہ وہ ان کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں اور نہ اپنی ہی مدد کر سکتے ہیں
[FONT=&quot]7:193 When you invite them to the Guidance, they follow you not. It is the same for you whether you invite them or remain silent. [/FONT]
اور اگر تم انہیں راستہ کی طرف بلاؤ تو تمہاری تابعداری نہ کریں برابر ہے کہ تم انہیں پکارو یا چپکے رہو
[FONT=&quot]7:194 Those whom you call upon besides Allah, [such as mystics and saints], are people like you. Go ahead and call upon them, let them respond by helping you if you are true in your belief. [/FONT]
بے شک جنہیں تم الله کے سوا پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری طرح کے بندے ہیں پھر انہیں پکار کر دیکھو پھر چاہے کہ وہ تمہاری پکار کو قبول کریں اگر تم سچے ہو
[FONT=&quot]
7:195 Do the idols have feet to walk, hands to hold, eyes to see and ears to hear? (Likewise, these human demigods have no foundation of Truth to stand on, nor the power to avert Requital, nor the faculties of confronting Reason). Tell the opponents of the Message, "Call upon your idols and your so-called partners of Allah, contrive what you can, and give me no respite. [/FONT]

کیا ان کے پاؤں ہیں جن سے وہ چلیں یا ان کے ہاتھ ہیں جن سے وہ پکڑیں یا ان کی آنکھیں ہیں جن سے وہ دیکھیں یا ان کے کان ہیں جن سے وہ سنیں کہ تو اپنے شریکوں کو پکارو پھر میری برائی کی تدبیر کرو پھر مجھے ذرا مہلت نہ دو

[FONT=&quot]7:196 My Protecting Friend [Wali] is Allah Who has revealed this Book, and He befriends the righteous.” [/FONT]
بےشک میرا حمایتی الله ہے جس نے کتاب نازل فرمائی اور وہ نیکو کاروں کی حمایت کرتا ہے

[FONT=&quot]7:197 Whomever you call instead of Him, have no power to help you, nor can they help themselves. [/FONT]
اور جنہیں تم پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری مدد نہیں کر سکتے اور نہ اپنی جان کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں
[FONT=&quot]
7:198 Such people are lost in their reverence of false deities. When you invite them to Guidance, they hear without listening and you see them looking at you, but they see not. [/FONT]

اور اگر تم انہیں راستہ کی طرف پکارو تو وہ کچھ نہیں سنیں گے اور تو دیکھے گا کہ وہ تیری طرف دیکھتے ہیں حالانکہ وہ کچھ نہیں دیکھتے
[FONT=&quot]
28:87 And let them not divert you from Allah's Revelations after they have been sent down unto you. But, invite people to your Lord and be not among Mushrikeen. [/FONT]

اور وہ تمہیں الله کی آیتوں سے بعد اس کے کہ تم پر نازل ہو چکی ہیں روک نہ دیں اوراپنے رب کی طرف بلا اور مشرکوں میں ہر گز شامل نہ ہو
[FONT=&quot]
28:88 (Keeping pristine the Divinely ordained System of Life) call not upon [human ‘authorities’ and man-made systems as] gods side by side with Allah. There is no god but He. Everything is mortal except His Eternal Self. To Him belong all Governance and all Judgment, and unto Him you shall be returned.[/FONT]

اور الله کے ساتھ اور کسی معبود کو نہ پکار اس کے سوا اور کوئی معبود نہیں اس کی ذات کے سوا ہر چیز فنا ہونے والی ہے اسی کا حکم ہے اور اسی کی طرف تم لوٹ کر جاؤ گے
[FONT=&quot]
34:22 Say, “Call upon those whom you imagine beside Allah! They have not an atom’s weight of power either in the heavens or in the earth, nor have they any share in either, nor does He need any of them as a helper.” [/FONT]

کہہ دوالله کے سوا جن کا تمہیں گھمنڈ ہے انہیں پکارو وہ نہ تو آسمان ہی میں ذرّہ بھر اختیار رکھتے ہیں اور نہ زمین میں اور نہ ان کا ان میں کچھ حصہ ہے اور نہ ان میں سے الله کا کوئی مددکار ہے

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Always ask help from Allah directly

I wish the time someone spend on convincing others to worship the graves, if he/she could spend that time on convincing others about Allah's Tauheed, convincing others not to make anyone partner with Allah. Always ask help from Allah directly...

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ(Quraan: Ghafir:60)
Translation by Yusuf Ali:
And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!"

Translation by Shakir:
And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you; surely those who are too proud for My service shall soon enter hell abased.

Translation by Pickthal:
And your Lord hath said: Pray unto Me and I will hear your prayer. Lo! those who scorn My service, they will enter hell, disgraced.

Translation by Mohsin Khan:
And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism) and ask Me for anything] I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!"
اور تمہارے رب نے فرمایا ہے مجھے پکارو میں تمہاری دعا قبول کروں گا بے شک جو لوگ میری عبادت سے سرکشی کرتے ہیں عنقریب وہ ذلیل ہو کر دوزخ میں داخل ہوں گے

Source: http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_d...=1&show_urdu=1

Pakistani1947

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): (Quraan40:60)

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ
Translation by Yusuf Ali: And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!" (Quraan: Ghafir,40:60)
اور تمہارے رب نے فرمایا ہے مجھے پکارو میں تمہاری دعا قبول کروں گا بے شک جو لوگ میری عبادت سے سرکشی کرتے ہیں عنقریب وہ ذلیل ہو کر دوزخ میں داخل ہوں گے

That is, "all the powers to answer our prayers vest in Me only; so you should not pray to others but pray to Me." To understand the spirit of this verse well, three points should be comprehended properly:
First, man prays only to that being whom he regards as all-Hearing and all-Seeing and Possessor of supernatural powers. And the real motive of prayer for man is the internal feeling that the natural means and resources of the material world are not enough to remove any of his troubles and to fulfill any of his needs, or are not proving to be enough, Therefore, it is inevitable that he should turn to a being who is possessor of supernatural powers and authority. Man invokes that Being even without having seen Him; he invokes Him at all tithes, at all places, and under all circumstances; he invokes Him in solitude, aloud as well as in a low voice, and even in the depths of his heart. He does so inevitably on the basis of the belief that that Being is watching him everywhere, is also hearing whatever he has in his heart, and possesses such absolute powers that, it can come to the help of the supplicant wherever he is, and can help him out of every trouble and difficulty. After having known this truth about the prayer, it remains no longer difficult for man to understand that the one who invokes another than Allah for help, commits shirk absolutely and purely and clearly, for he believes those attributes to be belonging to the other being, which only belong to Allah. Had he not believed the other being to be an associate of Allah in the Divine attributes, he would never have even thought of invoking it for help.
Second, one should. fully understand that man's merely thinking about a being that it is the possessor of powers and authority, does not necessitate that it should actually become possessor of the powers and authority. Being possessor of powers and authority is a factual matter, which is not dependent on somebody's understanding or not understanding it. The one who is actually the Possessor of the powers will in any case remain the Possessor whether man regards Him so or not. And the one who is not in reality the possessor, will not be able to have any share whatever in the powers only because man has believed it to be possessing the powers Now, the fact of the matter is that the Being Who is all-Powerful, all-Hearing, All-Seeing, and Who is actually controlling the whole Universe is only Allah, and He alone is Possessor of all powers and authority. There is none else in this Universe, who may have any power to hear the prayers and to answer them or reject them. As against this factual matter if some people of themselves start entertaining the belief that some prophets, saints, angels, jinns, planets or imaginary gods also are share-holders in the powers, the reality will not change in any way whatever. The Owner will remain the Owner and the helpless servants the servants.

Thirdly, the one who invokes others than Allah behaves like the supplicant who takes his petition to a government office, but leaving aside the real officer who has authority, presents it before one of the other supplicants who may be present there with his petition, and then starts imploring him humbly, saying Sir, you possess all the powers, and yours is the only authority here; so, you alone can fulfill my needs. " Such a conduct, in the first place, is in itself highly foolish, but in a case like this it also amounts to high insolence, because the real officer who has the authority, is present and before his very eyes applications and petitions are being made before another, apart from him. Then this ignorance and folly reaches its height when the person before whom the petition is being presented makes the petitioner understand over and over again that he himself is a petitioner like him and possesses no power at all, and that the real officer who has the powers is present, and he should make his petition before him. But in spite of this counsel and warning, , the foolish person goes on saying: `Sir, you are my lord: you alone can fulfill my need."
Keeping these three things in view, one should try to understand what Allah has said here:`Call upon Me: I shall answer your prayers: it is for Me to accept them. "

Two things deserve special attention in this verse:

(1) Du'a (prayer) and 'ibadat (worship) have been used as synonyms here. The "prayer" of the first sentence has been called `worship" in the second. This makes it explicit that prayer itself is worship, rather the essence of worship; and

(2) the words they disdain My worship on account of pride" have been used for those who do not pray to Allah. This shows that praying to Allah is the very requirement of one's servitude to Him, and turning away from Him amounts to being vain and arrogant.

According to Hadrat Nu'man bin Bashir, the Holy Prophet said: The prayer is the very essence of worship. Then he recited this verse." (Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Abu Da'ud, Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Ibn Abu Hatim, Ibn Jarir). According to Hadrat Anas, the Holy Prophet said. "Prayer is the marrow of worship." (Trimidhi) Hadrat Abu Hurairah says that the HolyProphet said: 'Allah becomes angry with him who does not ask Him for anything." (Tirmidhi)

In the light of the above, the enigma that often causes confusion in the minds is also resolved. In connection with prayer, people say that when the evil or the good destiny is in the control of Allah, and whatever He has already decreed in accordance with His dominant wisdom and expedience has to take place inevitably. what is then the use of the prayer? This is a serious misunderstanding which destroys the importance of prayer from the heart of man, and with this false notion even if man prays, his prayer would be soulless. The above verse of the Qur'an removes this misunderstanding in two ways:

In the first place, Allah says in clear words: Call upon Me: I will answer your prayers." This proves that fate or destiny is not something which. God forbid, might have tied the hands of Allah Himself also, and the powers to answer the prayer might have been withdrawn froth Him. The creatures have no doubt no bower to avert or change the decrees of Allah: but Allah Himself certainly has the power to change His decrees and decisions on hearing a servant's prayer and petition. The other thing that has been stated in this verse is that whether a prayer is accepted or not, it is never without an advantage. The servant by presenting his petition before his Lord and by praying to Him acknowledges His Lordship and Supremacy and admits his own servitude and helplessness before Him. This expression of servitude is in itself "worship", rather the essence of worship of whose reward the servant will in no cast be deprived, irrespective of whether he is grained the particular thing for which he had prayed or not.
We get a full explanation of these two themes in the Sayings of the Holy Prophet. The following Traditions throw light on the first theme: Hadrat Salman Farsi (relates that the Holy Prophet said: 'Nothing can avert destiny but the prayer." (Tirmidhi) that is, no one has the power to change the decisions of Allah but Allah Himself can change His decisions, and this happens when the servant prays to Him.

Hadrat Jabir bin 'Abdullah says that the Holy Prophet said: "Whenever man prays to Allah, Allah either gives him the same which he prayed for, or prevents a calamity of the same degree from befalling him provided that he does not pray for a sin or for severing relations with the kindred." (Tirmidhi) Another Hadith on the same subject has been reported by Hadrat Abu Said Khudri in which the Holy Prophet said: "Whenever a Muslim prays, unless it be a prayer far .r sin or for severing relations with a kindred, Allah grants it in one of the three ways: Either his prayer is granted in this very world, or it is preserved for rewarding him in the Hereafter, or a disaster of the same degree is prevented from befalling him." (Musnad Ahmad)

Hadrat Abu Hurairah says that the Holy Prophet said: "When-ever one of you prays,, he should not say: O God, forgive me if You so please, show me mercy if You so please, grant me provisions if You so please, but he should say definitely: O God, fulfill my such and such need." (Bukhari). According to another Tradition from Abu Hurairah, the Holy Prophet said: `Pray to Allah with the certainty that He will answer it." (Tirmidhi). In still another Tradition Hadrat Abu Hurairah has reported that the Holy Prophet said: "The servant's prayer is granted provided that he does not pray for a sin or for severing connections with the kindred, and is not hasty. It was asked: What is being hasty, 0 Messenger of Allah? He replied: Being hasty is that man should say: I have prayed much, too much, but I see that my prayer is nor being answered. Then he should be tired of it and give up praying." (Muslim). The other theme is explained by the following Traditions:
Hadrat Abu Hurairah relates that the Holy Prophet said: "Nothing is as praiseworthy in the sight of Allah as the prayer." (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah).
Hadrat Ibn Mas'ud says that the Holy Prophet said: "Ask of Allah His bounty, because Allah likes that He should be asked." (Tirmidhi)
Hadrat Ibn 'Umar and Hadrat Mu'adh bin Jabal state that the Holy Prophet said: "The prayer is in any case beneficial, both with respect to those calamities which have descended and with respect to those which have not yet descended. So, O servants of Allah, you must always pray." (Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad).

Hadrat Anas says that the Holy Prophet said: `Each one of you should ask his every need of Allah; so much so that even if his shoe-lace breaks, he should pray for it to Allah." (Tirmidhi). That is, even in matters which man feels are in his own power, he should invoke Allah's help for it before planning his own devices for it, for in no matter can man succeed only on the basis of his own devices without the help and succor of Allah, and praying before devising plans means that the servant is at all times acknowledging the supremacy of Allah and admitting his own helplessness.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]7:189 (The Message encompasses life in its totality.) Recall that Allah created life from a single life cell, then made male and female cells, and then shaped you into human beings, males and females. He designed it such that man might incline with love towards the woman. When he gets intimate with her, she carries a light load that she can hardly notice. As she grows heavy with the child, they both implore Allah, their Lord, If you indeed grant us a healthy baby, we shall certainly be among the grateful. [/FONT]
وہ وہی ہے جس نے تمہیں ایک جان سے پیدا کیا اور اسی سے اس کا جوڑ بنایا تاکہ اس سے آرام پائے پھر جب میاں نے بیوی سے ہم بستری کی تو اس کو ہلکا سا حمل رہ گیا پھر اسے لیے پھرتی رہی پھر جب وہ بوجھل ہو گئی تب دونوں میاں بیوی نے الله سے جو ان کا مالک ہے دعا کی اگر آپ نے ہمیں صحیح سالم اولاد دے دی تو ہم ضرور شکر گزار ہوں گے
[FONT=&quot]7:190 But as soon as He grants them a sound baby, they begin to ascribe to other powers beside Him a share in bringing about what He has granted them. Exalted is He, High Above all that they associate with Him.[/FONT]
پھر جب الله نے انکو صحیح سالم اولاد دی تو الله کی دی ہوئی چیزوں میں وہ دونوں الله کا شریک بنانے لگے سو الله ان کے شرک سے پاک ہے
[FONT=&quot]7:191 Do they ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:192 And they cannot help them, nor can they help themselves. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:193 When you invite them to the Guidance, they follow you not. It is the same for you whether you invite them or remain silent. [/FONT]
اور اگر تم انہیں راستہ کی طرف بلاؤ تو تمہاری تابعداری نہ کریں برابر ہے کہ تم انہیں پکارو یا چپکے رہو
[FONT=&quot]7:194 Those whom you call upon besides Allah, [such as mystics and saints], are people like you. Go ahead and call upon them, let them respond by helping you if you are true in your belief. [/FONT]
بے شک جنہیں تم الله کے سوا پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری طرح کے بندے ہیں پھر انہیں پکار کر دیکھو پھر چاہے کہ وہ تمہاری پکار کو قبول کریں اگر تم سچے ہو
[FONT=&quot]
7:195 Do the idols have feet to walk, hands to hold, eyes to see and ears to hear? (Likewise, these human demigods have no foundation of Truth to stand on, nor the power to avert Requital, nor the faculties of confronting Reason). Tell the opponents of the Message, "Call upon your idols and your so-called partners of Allah, contrive what you can, and give me no respite. [/FONT]

کیا ان کے پاؤں ہیں جن سے وہ چلیں یا ان کے ہاتھ ہیں جن سے وہ پکڑیں یا ان کی آنکھیں ہیں جن سے وہ دیکھیں یا ان کے کان ہیں جن سے وہ سنیں کہ تو اپنے شریکوں کو پکارو پھر میری برائی کی تدبیر کرو پھر مجھے ذرا مہلت نہ دو

[FONT=&quot]7:196 My Protecting Friend [Wali] is Allah Who has revealed this Book, and He befriends the righteous. [/FONT]
بےشک میرا حمایتی الله ہے جس نے کتاب نازل فرمائی اور وہ نیکو کاروں کی حمایت کرتا ہے

[FONT=&quot]7:197 Whomever you call instead of Him, have no power to help you, nor can they help themselves. [/FONT]
اور جنہیں تم پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری مدد نہیں کر سکتے اور نہ اپنی جان کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں
[FONT=&quot]
7:198 Such people are lost in their reverence of false deities. When you invite them to Guidance, they hear without listening and you see them looking at you, but they see not. [/FONT]

اور اگر تم انہیں راستہ کی طرف پکارو تو وہ کچھ نہیں سنیں گے اور تو دیکھے گا کہ وہ تیری طرف دیکھتے ہیں حالانکہ وہ کچھ نہیں دیکھتے
[FONT=&quot]
28:87 And let them not divert you from Allah's Revelations after they have been sent down unto you. But, invite people to your Lord and be not among Mushrikeen. [/FONT]

اور وہ تمہیں الله کی آیتوں سے بعد اس کے کہ تم پر نازل ہو چکی ہیں روک نہ دیں اوراپنے رب کی طرف بلا اور مشرکوں میں ہر گز شامل نہ ہو
[FONT=&quot]
28:88 (Keeping pristine the Divinely ordained System of Life) call not upon [human authorities and man-made systems as] gods side by side with Allah. There is no god but He. Everything is mortal except His Eternal Self. To Him belong all Governance and all Judgment, and unto Him you shall be returned.[/FONT]

اور الله کے ساتھ اور کسی معبود کو نہ پکار اس کے سوا اور کوئی معبود نہیں اس کی ذات کے سوا ہر چیز فنا ہونے والی ہے اسی کا حکم ہے اور اسی کی طرف تم لوٹ کر جاؤ گے
[FONT=&quot]
34:22 Say, Call upon those whom you imagine beside Allah! They have not an atoms weight of power either in the heavens or in the earth, nor have they any share in either, nor does He need any of them as a helper. [/FONT]

کہہ دوالله کے سوا جن کا تمہیں گھمنڈ ہے انہیں پکارو وہ نہ تو آسمان ہی میں ذرّہ بھر اختیار رکھتے ہیں اور نہ زمین میں اور نہ ان کا ان میں کچھ حصہ ہے اور نہ ان میں سے الله کا کوئی مددکار ہے

ye lo bhai................here comes the hate monger again..........iskey pait me hr wakt maroor hi partey rehtey hain............shakal b jall jall k **** ho gaee hogee.

Pakistani1947

The problem is your doubt about others. What do you think about me?

Is anything not because beause of Allah in this world..???

Raaz, I do not have any doubts about you or my other Muslim fellows. Most of practicing Muslims are acting to best of their believes. In most cases they are just blind following personalities other than our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُّبِينًا
Quraan 33:58 And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.
اور جو ایمان دار مردوں اور عورتوں کو ناکردہ گناہوں پر ستاتے ہیں سو وہ اپنے سر بہتان اور صریح گناہ لیتے ہیں

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the greatest of lies in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy of one another, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah. (Sahih Muslim, Book #032, Hadith #6214)

I personally do not claim that I strictly follow above instruction. I am an ordinary Gunahgar (گناہگار) Muslim. We should all (including myself) should try our level best to follow the instructions of Quraan and authentic Haeeths.

May Allah give all of us hidayat (Aameen)

Pakistani1947

ye lo bhai................here comes the hate monger again..........iskey pait me hr wakt maroor hi partey rehtey hain............shakal b jall jall k **** ho gaee hogee.

Samar , you are responding my post where I posted only clear verses of Qur'aan. I can not understand why are you allergic to Quraan??

Originally Posted by Pakistani1947
[FONT=&quot]7:189 (The Message encompasses life in its totality.) Recall that Allah created life from a single life cell, then made male and female cells, and then shaped you into human beings, males and females. He designed it such that man might incline with love towards the woman. When he gets intimate with her, she carries a light load that she can hardly notice. As she grows heavy with the child, they both implore Allah, their Lord, “If you indeed grant us a healthy baby, we shall certainly be among the grateful.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]7:196 My Protecting Friend [Wali] is Allah Who has revealed this Book, and He befriends the righteous.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]
28:88 (Keeping pristine the Divinely ordained System of Life) call not upon [human ‘authorities’ and man-made systems as] gods side by side with Allah. There is no god but He. Everything is mortal except His Eternal Self. To Him belong all Governance and all Judgment, and unto Him you shall be returned.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
34:22 Say, “Call upon those whom you imagine beside Allah! They have not an atom’s weight of power either in the heavens or in the earth, nor have they any share in either, nor does He need any of them as a helper.” [/FONT]

کہہ دوالله کے سوا جن کا تمہیں گھمنڈ ہے انہیں پکارو وہ نہ تو آسمان ہی میں ذرّہ بھر اختیار رکھتے ہیں اور نہ زمین میں اور نہ ان کا ان میں کچھ حصہ ہے اور نہ ان میں سے الله کا کوئی

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz, I do not have any doubts about you or my other Muslim fellows. Most of practicing Muslims are acting to best of their believes. In most cases they are just blind following personalities other than our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُّبِينًا
Quraan 33:58 And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.
اور جو ایمان دار مردوں اور عورتوں کو ناکردہ گناہوں پر ستاتے ہیں سو وہ اپنے سر بہتان اور صریح گناہ لیتے ہیں

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the greatest of lies in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy of one another, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.” (Sahih Muslim, Book #032, Hadith #6214)

I personally do not claim that I strictly follow above instruction. I am an ordinary Gunahgar (گناہگار) Muslim. We should all (including myself) should try our level best to follow the instructions of Quraan and authentic Haeeths.

May Allah give all of us hidayat (Aameen)

You definitely have some mental problem...I found you like Jammati minded person, availble in Punjab University of Fasilabad University...

Finding someone , walking or running , they will go to him , asking , ru walking ?

No this is not the time to walk , or dont walk here. u r looking at girls...

the person will say ,I am just goning to canteen , the repley will , ok change will canteen or order to deliver u in your room.

If I will see you again , Then u will be responsible for my Islamic behavior...

Vary much terorist attitude in the name of Islam and humanity...

Pakistani1947

You definitely have some mental problem...I found you like Jammati minded person, availble in Punjab University of Fasilabad University...

Finding someone , walking or running , they will go to him , asking , ru walking ?

No this is not the time to walk , or dont walk here. u r looking at girls...

the person will say ,I am just goning to canteen , the repley will , ok change will canteen or order to deliver u in your room.

If I will see you again , Then u will be responsible for my Islamic behavior...

Vary much terorist attitude in the name of Islam and humanity...

Razz, Please do not be personal and respond, if you wish, with logic and maturity.

Back to the topic. Could you tell me if I have quoted any Quraanic verse out of context?

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Razz, Please do not be personal and respond, if you wish, with logic and maturity.

Back to the topic. Could you tell me if I have quoted any Quraanic verse out of context?

Did I said , Allah is not giver of everything ...u starting coppypaste the quranic verses...

We know u r master in Quran but try to talk normal... and dont doubt others and start hitting with Quraniv verses , in your mind... Relax man...

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Samar , you are responding my post where I posted only clear verses of Qur'aan. I can not understand why are you allergic to Quraan??

Hazrat Abdullah ibn e umer r.a considered Khawarij as the worst among creature bcs of the reason that they used the ayat of quran which were for kuffar, against muslims............and you also do the same job.............

Status
Not open for further replies.