Breaking News: Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran supports Z Hamid

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ahle-sunnat and now Minhaj-ul-quran. ZH is gaining ground within ulama community.

opponents must be planning to join in also because they do not want their maqbuliat (rating) to slip.... :D

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid, was invited by Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran to visit their head quarters in Lahore . He was provided with a tour of the institute and met with number of officials and students. Syed Zaid Hamid also had a detailed discussion with Dr. Raheeq Abbasi, Secretary General of Tehreek e Minhaj ul Quran. They... discussed current geopolitical and religious issues in Pakistan and Minhaj ul Quran assured their full support and participation in the Takmeel e Pakistan event on 23rd March.

mashaAllah

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Breaking News: Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran supports Z Hami

you know what mistake he is doing?

he is not making friends of his enemy / opponents.

he is just publicizing his existing friends....

see what i believe he should do is....to go or invite his opponents and clear himself ..

other wise it will be a grouping of Zahid Hamid with Ahlay sunnat wa jammat
and moving away and may be against followers of deoband school of thought...

well its my assessment and i hope its wrong...

ur comments are most welcome

A

abbasiali

Zaid Hamid needs to be very careful

gazoomartian

sarbakaf said:

he is not making friends of his enemy / opponents. there are some enemies you can make freidns with, there are other you just cant or shouldnt deal with

he is just publicizing his existing friends.... good for him, best thing to do. Just by doing this two --ahl-e-sunnah and minhaj-- have joined in. I can guarantee you that Tahaffuz is now scrambling for their slipped ratings because Minhaj has a large base for followers.

see what i believe he should do is....to go or invite his opponents and clear himself ..he has alread cleared himself, dont need to khushamad anyone. Let them come to him. there is only so much you can do

and moving away and may be against followers of deoband school of thought...If deobandis want, they can always annouce they want to meet ZH, someone has to take the first step, might as well be them. but there has to be desire on their part.

well its my assessment and i hope its wrong... you are not wrongor right, its just your observation, but a good one tho

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
Zaid Hamid needs to be very careful

I fear that there might be an attaempt on his life. i am sure there are hired terrorist in all those bushes to make a last attempt to stop him from reaching the Minar.

I have suggested he take a helicopter, but i dontthink he would have time to read myemail.

Allah un logon ki hifazat karey. ameen

If a bomb blasts at the Minar, several 100 could be shaheed

M

Murshad Jee

Very Good News Thanks Gazoo Bhai Jaan.

INSHAA ALLAH TA'AALAH we will succeed in Takmeel-e-Pakistan Mission.

26537_423273393101_244922893101_5410408_3411658_s.jpg
26537_423273398101_244922893101_5410409_3377315_s.jpg
26537_423273428101_244922893101_5410414_2280209_s.jpg
26537_423273418101_244922893101_5410412_7880536_s.jpg
26537_423275188101_244922893101_5410451_4630641_s.jpg
26537_423273423101_244922893101_5410413_2513186_s.jpg
26537_423273403101_244922893101_5410410_7069558_s.jpg
26537_423273408101_244922893101_5410411_3265668_s.jpg
26537_423273433101_244922893101_5410415_882375_s.jpg
26537_423275173101_244922893101_5410448_2407352_s.jpg
26537_423275183101_244922893101_5410450_1900592_s.jpg

And I hope and pray to ALLAH Subhaan Wa Ta'Aalah give hidayat to our other brothers and Ulama-e-Karam for the sake of Paskistan.

Pakistan Zinda Baad

gazoomartian

Murshad Jee said:
Very Good News Thanks Gazoo Bhai Jaan.

INSHAA ALLAH TA'AALAH we will succeed in Takmeel-e-Pakistan Mission.

Pakistan Zinda Baad[/size][/color]

You welcome brother. pray for their safety, Ameen

M

Murshad Jee

gazoomartian said:

???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??
???? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??????

manahalali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Thanks you very much gazoom bahi to support this mission.we need persons like you.Takmeel is dispensable now.

gazoomartian

Murshad Jee said:
gazoomartian said:

???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??

bhai jaan, hum durtey hein zalemeen ki harkaton se. kal sey hum ney har nimaz mein apni tamam dua-ein chhor ker sirf ZH, staff or hissa leney waley ki hifazat ki dua kar raha hoon. Kya pata Allah kiski dua kub sun ley, InshaAllh woh sub maehfooz raheingey, Ameen

Pakistan is mera watan, us per sayey-khuda-e-ziljalal

Abhi Dehli per Pak flag lerana hai, InshaAllah

gazoomartian

manahalali said:
Thanks you very much gazoom bahi to support this mission.we need persons like you.Takmeel is dispensable now.

Zaid hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

gazoomartian said:
sarbakaf said:

he is not making friends of his enemy / opponents. there are some enemies you can make freidns with, there are other you just cant or shouldnt deal with

he is just publicizing his existing friends.... good for him, best thing to do. Just by doing this two --ahl-e-sunnah and minhaj-- have joined in. I can guarantee you that Tahaffuz is now scrambling for their slipped ratings because Minhaj has a large base for followers.

see what i believe he should do is....to go or invite his opponents and clear himself ..he has alread cleared himself, dont need to khushamad anyone. Let them come to him. there is only so much you can do

and moving away and may be against followers of deoband school of thought...If deobandis want, they can always annouce they want to meet ZH, someone has to take the first step, might as well be them. but there has to be desire on their part.

well its my assessment and i hope its wrong... you are not wrongor right, its just your observation, but a good one tho

[clap] [clap] [clap]

May Allah Tallah unite all Pakistanies and muslim for a good cause.

For the cause of Allah and betterment of crushed people.

We should see that is said but not who is saying.

Anyway, this was the first and mild attack on ZH,
Get ready for another big news.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

gazoomartian said:
manahalali said:

Zaid hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
Gazoo Shadbad

ZH already told that this is game of Suni and DeoBani

May Allah unite them too as well shia people also.

Allah Is One and
Quran is common
Rasool is common

gazoomartian

Raaz said:
gazoomartian said:
sarbakaf said:

[clap] [clap] [clap]

May Allah Tallah unite all Pakistanies and muslim for a good cause.

For the cause of Allah and betterment of crushed people.

We should see that is said but not who is saying.

Anyway, this was the first and mild attack on ZH,
Get ready for another big news.

wahtdo you mean?? there was an attack on him??

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

to murshed jee & all the supporter of Zaid Hamid,,

a request from confused person,,,, please don't take me wrong...

i want to know something that Tahafuz - E - Khatam Nabuwat has given working from last two years against ZH... i am continuously watching Zaid Hamid and TKN... in the start zaid hamid said that he has no connection with Yousuf Kazzab now he has mentioned in one of the video that in past he was with Yousuf Kazzab so this all situation is so confused... what Zaid Hamid can do he has to contact the Khatam-e-Nabuwat and has to clear all the things otherwise there are so many people wor are confused from this situation also myself now tell me which way i can go and why he not clear himself (Zh) before 2 year,, these things can open doubts against his works and his real agenda...

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

hi guys i was reading the Ummat News Paper and i have read this article which is against Zaid Hamid but i have seen one thing which really confused me... i am saying really there are so many doubts about Zaid Hamid matter which really confused me,, the thing is that if i go towards Zaid Hamid his past confused me on the other side when i go towards TKN then Zaid Hamid work confused me... in the morning Asif's video come on air but after that when i read this article i have seen this sign and think that it has to be share with you

http://www.loadpictures.net/pics/d935db ... 448aa7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

M

Murshad Jee

gazoomartian said:
Murshad Jee said:
gazoomartian said:

bhai jaan, hum durtey hein zalemeen ki harkaton se. kal sey hum ney har nimaz mein apni tamam dua-ein chhor ker sirf ZH, staff or hissa leney waley ki hifazat ki dua kar raha hoon. Kya pata Allah kiski dua kub sun ley, InshaAllh woh sub maehfooz raheingey, Ameen

ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT aap ko Jazaa atta farmaey aur hum sub ki khair farmaey aur hamaray Mulk ko shad o abaad rakhkhay.............Aameen

M

Murshad Jee

msohailshah said:
The same happened with jamia naeemia . He just went there for a visit nobody gave him any support and he just posted photos saying he was fully supported by jamia naeemia. kaisa jhoota band hai . Check it out http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.co ... support-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For more information : http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stop acting like a child, Shah Sahib Please.

He is on a very big mission and everyone in Pakistan know about him and Yousaf Kazzab. And this is Religious and as well as very sensitive matter about his past connection. How on earth Administration of Jamia Naeemia let enter anyone who is wrong into their building and if Zaid Hamid went inside of Jamia Naeemia secretly...... ;) then why they are still silent because this news is everywhere now.

Brother Please think positively and don't be getting confused by these exposition people..........

Thanks

May ALLAH PAK give us hidayat........................Aameen