BREAKING NEWS: CASE REGISTERED AGAINST TUQ And IK

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
The 'Female' anchor on ARY is defending PML-N and blaming IK for everything since Morning

The 'Female, anchor, I think her name is Sadaf, who used to be on a cheap channel before, and who spends hours and hours on her make up, was once told by a politician that she would know something about her job only when she stops spending hours on her make up.

This anchor has been trying to blame IK for every violent activity happened so far. She has mentioned umpteen times that IK and PTI are involved in destroying the peace and are doing violent activities.

While sitting on ARY, I don't know whether she's doing it out of her stupidity or doing it on-purpose to Hallaal some commission she got from Nooraz.

images

Adonis

Banned
Re: The 'Female' anchor on ARY is defending PML-N and blaming IK for everything since Morning

yes i 100% agree how a sensible person can be in ARY?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: The 'Female' anchor on ARY is defending PML-N and blaming IK for everything since Morning

you are right i just notice as well

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)

according to her shah mehmood kpk k minister baney gey .she didnt even know k MNA provincial assembly ka Minister nai banta

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

SHE GOT BIG LIFAFA & may be also a proposal from Shahbaz Shareef!!!

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

She is from Karachi, have to live there.....so can't say anything disturbing THE RIGHT MEN there..............

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have always said that Wasim Badami, Kashif Abbasi should be thrown out from ARY News and watching Miss Sadaf and hearing her biased presentation of this morning events in PTV's building was biased, misinformed and totally shameful. I wish that these three anchor persons should be sacked so that ARY News maintains its popularity of fairness.

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)

let her, don't care!!!

ruby303

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ik is with out brain been used by sheeda teli and others why j hashmy left him

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

she got proposal from nabeel gabol

DaPainKiller

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am disappointed to see people's attitude here that whenever someone talks against PTI then they are labelled as traitors or rishwatkhor. Can we not respect other's opinion?

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ik is with out brain been used by sheeda teli and others why j hashmy left him

اچھا ہے تحريک انصاف سے سارى گندگى نکل کر جارہى ہے