Biggest DisInformer

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
one of the biggest disappointment and a big looser. i wish siasat.pk redo polling and i am sure he will be down in the bottom of the new polls now

Naya_Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Phobia hogaya hai fulltime isko. Actually these revolutions/protests (whether you like them or not) are quite good for one thing. It gets the best out the people in these situations, and you can examine the intelligence of them. Take for example this guy, I had a lot of high regard for him even when he opposed IK. But the tweets hes been making during dharna makes me feel sorry for him

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
10590639_719914414767870_1463158122055590321_n.png

NohmnAli

MPA (400+ posts)
Most of their predictions are being proved wrong each and every day. Those claiming that its a part of a script should shut their mouths after D.g ispr. If someone has inside news then it doesn't mean that its part of conspiracy.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he is wrong then what IK is still doing dharna. He is definitely waiting for some signal from "people" which are his third umpire.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
​Tillo qasai yaani talat bharva harr roze aik naya shagoofa khilatta hai lagta hai isko rozana khujli hoti hai script ki

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And can you please explain a little why his tweets make you feel sorry. I mean what is so wrong in his tweets that make you feel sorry even though you regard him highly (even if he criticizes IK)

Phobia hogaya hai fulltime isko. Actually these revolutions/protests (whether you like them or not) are quite good for one thing. It gets the best out the people in these situations, and you can examine the intelligence of them. Take for example this guy, I had a lot of high regard for him even when he opposed IK. But the tweets hes been making during dharna makes me feel sorry for him

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jin logo ki siasat ne janam hi boot se liya ho unn ki soch aur nazar sirf fouji boots tuk jati hai...

you people even can't understand the power and importance of peaceful protest...

If he is wrong then what IK is still doing dharna. He is definitely waiting for some signal from "people" which are his third umpire.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Talat Hussain is cheapest man now in Pakistan. He has lost all credibility and his only fame now is that he is most hated media anchor

Time and again..people in Pakistan disappoint us..iske bhi keemat laggaye hai

I saw a video few days ago describing him as a hijrah who dances at weddings..perfect description for him