best scenario for PTI

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nops, sit in opposition, lets PDM 2.0 form.

In opposition, they will be only left with 20 or 25 members (if at all), party will be finished for next 5 years and in this much time, forget that there will be any PTI anymore, IK might not be that long there , this might be his last chance to show some political acumen.

Kavalier

Dear Patwari
Thank you for comments and advise, your advice is rubbish and because you are patwari you don’t know Pti rules and regulations and that is we are fighting against Sharifs and Zardari and you want us to join them. We will keep fighting for our human rights and Pakistan will not get normal and these mafias have no other plan apart from looting. You and your corrupt leaders have no standards but Pti does.
I hope you understand now.

Dear typical youthia (I take the liberty because you named me Patwari as well)!

be practical, otherwise, there won't be any PTI anymore. Do you know there was even a more honest man in Pakistani politics, his name was Asghar Khan. But because he could not come up with on grounds politics, his idealistic politics brought him nothing. IK's rise is also only due to typical politics, so do not tell me about the standards, starting from third umpire and moving to the dharnas, accepting all political garbage sent by establishment to restricting himself only as puppet, going to Panahgahs and giving speeches about Islamophobia. The standards are so high that they accepted people like Firdous, Amir Liaquat and Raja Riaz to name few, and then the bar was further moved up by accommodating Generals in every walk of life, remember that junior Bajwa, the papa jones fame, he was given double responsibilities. The motto was the more corrupt or traitor a general would be, the more he would be defended by PTI and ONE pagers. I can keep on going to clarify the standards of PTI but I wont because if you do not understand till this point, there is no point to further elaborate.

Kavalier

health-beauty-thinking-pessimism-down-manic_depression-manically_depressed-gmin85_low.jpg

As always the negative pessimistic loser with this moronic dumb fuck suggestions.

Neither Khan nor PTI or its voters and supporters are in this just to be in power or to form govt, if this was the case Imran Khan would have become CM in early 90s and PM in early 2000s by joining these bandits.

We did not struggle for 20 plus years just to be in govt or power and specially a coalition govt after the terrible experiment of 2018

But dumbshits like you think our end game is power and govt and thats why you will forever remain a pessimistic patwari

OK, then be like this and stay without power forever, why are you even contesting elections when there is no urge of coming to power?
Do not give the bullshit of 20 years and struggle and all that shit. IK was promoted as third force when the other two joined hands against the Khaki mafia, even tried to run a trial on an ex COAS, how could the bloody khakis accept that. There comes the third umpire and all the political rubbish to be accumulated in a party, I am pretty sure Khan did not struggle for "20 years" to promote Firdous Ashiq, Usman Buzdar, Raja Riaz and Chohans etc.
Anyways, keep on acting like a typical youthia (you called me Patwari as well) and again I would request to stop participating in elections otherwise you might would form govt some day which is not the goal.

Kavalier

عوام سے زرداری کے خلاف بات کرکے ووٹ لئے، اب اسی کے ساتھ حکومت بنا لیں، عوام کو چوتیا سمجھا ہے کہ دھوکہ دینے پر بھی آپ کو اگلی باری ووٹ دیں گے😂😂😂

Oh bai yeah awam bhi aisi hi hay, kal ko IK keh day k Zardari say milna hay, sari awam nay wohi kuch kehna hay, issi IK nay sara garbage gather nahi kiya tha 2018 mayn, bola tha koi, ulta logon nay yahan tareefon k dher laga diye thay, jab mayn nay Amir Liquat, Raja Riaz aur aisi aur namoonay ko mention kiya tou kehtay thay k Khan k sath agaye hayn , sab maaf hay, ulta unko phatkaay pehna k hero aur heroine bana bana k bataatay thay. Islaye aj bhi Khan keh day k Zardari k sath chalna hay, kal ko inhi logon nay zardari ko defend karna hay k ji shareef brothers say wo better hay. Agar Shareefon say mil jaye PTI tou inho nay kehna hay Zardari say yeh bether hayn. Bs inka koi deen iman ya principle nhi hay, warna Khan iss haal mayn pohunchta hi na agar pehly din say khench k rakhtay.

ahameed

Oh bai yeah awam bhi aisi hi hay, kal ko IK keh day k Zardari say milna hay, sari awam nay wohi kuch kehna hay, issi IK nay sara garbage gather nahi kiya tha 2018 mayn, bola tha koi, ulta logon nay yahan tareefon k dher laga diye thay, jab mayn nay Amir Liquat, Raja Riaz aur aisi aur namoonay ko mention kiya tou kehtay thay k Khan k sath agaye hayn , sab maaf hay, ulta unko phatkaay pehna k hero aur heroine bana bana k bataatay thay. Islaye aj bhi Khan keh day k Zardari k sath chalna hay, kal ko inhi logon nay zardari ko defend karna hay k ji shareef brothers say wo better hay. Agar Shareefon say mil jaye PTI tou inho nay kehna hay Zardari say yeh bether hayn. Bs inka koi deen iman ya principle nhi hay, warna Khan iss haal mayn pohunchta hi na agar pehly din say khench k rakhtay.
عوام چوتیا نہیں ہے، اسٹیبلشمنٹ کا ہی حال دیکھ لو چالیس سال بولتی رہے کہ شریف زرداری کرپٹ ہیں اور پھر انھی کو اقتدار چھین کر دیا تو عوام نے لعنت بھیج دی ان پر

اسی طرح اگر نیازی تیس سال شریفوں زرداریوں کو کرپٹ کہتا رہا اور آج ان سے مل جائے تو عوام اس پر بھی لعنت بھیجے گی

کوئی بات نہیں نیازی اپنے کیسز فیس کرے عدالت میں اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ اور اس کے ٹاؤٹس کو کچھ عرصہ ملک چلانے دے، یہ مزید تباہی کرکے جائیں گے اور اگلی حکومت کنفرم نیازی کی ہوگی

ahameed

خان اس حال میں کسی اور وجہ سے پہنچا ہے۔
اس نے شریفوں زرداریوں کے کیسز معاف نہیں کئے باوجود اس کے کہ باجوہ بہت زور لگایا نیب قانون تبدیل کروا کر کیسز معاف کروانے کا

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear typical youthia (I take the liberty because you named me Patwari as well)!

be practical, otherwise, there won't be any PTI anymore. Do you know there was even a more honest man in Pakistani politics, his name was Asghar Khan. But because he could not come up with on grounds politics, his idealistic politics brought him nothing. IK's rise is also only due to typical politics, so do not tell me about the standards, starting from third umpire and moving to the dharnas, accepting all political garbage sent by establishment to restricting himself only as puppet, going to Panahgahs and giving speeches about Islamophobia. The standards are so high that they accepted people like Firdous, Amir Liaquat and Raja Riaz to name few, and then the bar was further moved up by accommodating Generals in every walk of life, remember that junior Bajwa, the papa jones fame, he was given double responsibilities. The motto was the more corrupt or traitor a general would be, the more he would be defended by PTI and ONE pagers. I can keep on going to clarify the standards of PTI but I wont because if you do not understand till this point, there is no point to further elaborate.
Patwari
Your leaders and Miliatry said same as you, Imran khan Pti will not be we have put cross. Today your corrupt masters are in the Gutters so why Imran khan wan to join them without doing anything all Pakistan is with him. So stick your advise up your back side and go and stick on zardrai and Nawaz sharif lap.
I hope you understand now I know it’s hard for you

Islamabadiya

Immediately talk to Zardari, gather all independents and let them join a smaller party, make a coalition with PPPP and form the government.

Zardari might be up for it, but INDs will want bigger share of the pie as their numbers are bigger than ppp, i doubt zardari will let the PM br from INDs

PLus, PPP in federal will be once again catastrophic for us Islamabadis in particular and north pakistan in general