An inside news: Seeta White Case + Khan's arrest

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Again. deviating from the topic. Why the girl is being looked after by Jamima? what relationship she has with the girl.
Don't try to fool people. Try to speak the truth which is clearly written on all and which you trying to deflect.
She is her child, being raised by her former wife and he yet to accept/admit that fact. The only reason he is hesitant to accept her as a daughter because of his political carrier. He will be proven liar and rightly so once the DNA matches with that of her .
Let me repeat again, anyone who is being slandered with such an accusation, will not wait for second to have the paternity test done and clear himself from this accusation. Ik knows he is the father and avoiding coming clean. So are you. trying to hide under so called publicly known facts which you read with one eye open.
Sita White died at the end (?) of 2004 and she had requested Jemima to take custody after her. That is the relevant question and can be answered by exactly Jemima (and she has)

The rest are your inference and your speculations about the motive and I have said you can speculate whatever with your infinite wisdom but I'm not interested and that is off the op anyway.
The case was political and a smear media campaign from the start, thus your infinite wisdom cannot be swayed by the "publicly known" info of course. Any different view will mar what was the basic goal of filing of a 4-5 years old girl's paternity case. But your act is what is Patwari-like!

I think I'm better off focused on the known facts than to have wild jaundiced eyes that have put a child/girl on stakes for petty political gains.

As far I understand IK, he will never publicly talk about the issue. He has never talked ill of or even responded to Reham Khan in spite of provocations and filthy allegations. We all understand the dynamics of smear campaigns. Noon's presstitutes are sick-minded people and Khan's comment will have no effect because the presstitutes are in service to their patrons however the girl can always made a evidence-based claim and will be accepted by all, however that will not alter anything that I wrote in the op.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan himself accepted he was no angel in his youth.I am not in favour of bringing personal and family things into politics.

Siberite

Sita White died at the end (?) of 2004 and she had requested Jemima to take custody after her. That is the relevant question and can be answered by exactly Jemima (and she has)

Lol. So, let me get it right. Just before Sita died, she told Jamima to take care of her daughter. Is that what you are inferencing? So, the obedient Jamima, regardless of the Ik's Image started to take care of her even before the wedding. Right ? .. I guess you probably also can produce a written document from Site to Jamima. Right? ?

The rest are your inference and your speculations about the motive and I have said you can speculate whatever with your infinite wisdom but I'm not interested and that is off the op anyway.

Obviously, the devil is in the details which you can never explore to find the truth.
The case was political and a smear media campaign from the start, thus your infinite wisdom cannot be swayed by the "publicly known" info of course. Any different view will mar what was the basic goal of filing of a 4-5 years old girl's paternity case. But your act is what is Patwari-like!
Any politician, who thinks that his opponents are building a false case will never miss a chance to prove his innocence, if indeed he /she is innocence. Any politician who knows that the truth will come out and tarnish his image, will avoid stepping in to prove himself innocence. And for IK, it is even more important to clear his name, instead of lingering shadow of doubts around his personality
I think I'm better off focused on the known facts than to have wild jaundiced eyes that have put a child/girl on stakes for petty political gains.
The facts are the one you are running away from.
As far I understand IK, he will never publicly talk about the issue. He has never talked ill of or even responded to Reham Khan in spite of provocations and filthy allegations. We all understand the dynamics of smear campaigns. Noon's presstitutes are sick-minded people and Khan's comment will have no effect because the presstitutes are in service to their patrons however the girl can always made a evidence-based claim and will be accepted by all, however that will not alter anything that I wrote in the op.
There is no ill talk about anyone when you are trying to clear your name. Stop Bs now that he would not smear the image of people. I have seen the last 3 years of a campaign of vicious lies and fabrications, from one side to another without any remorse or proof.

Siberite

Imran khan himself accepted he was no angel in his youth.I am not in favour of bringing personal and family things into politics.
No one is. just admit it and move forward. Don't take people as stupid. Consider that girl who will now hunker down because of her daddy is trying to become Sadiq and ameen and with her acceptance as a daughter, he would not be able to achieve it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You should talk to your leaders, because this is the only thing they do and have been doing for the last 30 years. Honestly Benazir and PPP are a 1000 times better in this regards.

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Things-to-Do-in-Central-Park.jpg
hahaha agar aeday asy knowledge walay hoty tu es jaga pohnch na jaty aeh na dasan wali gal hi hoi na