An Indian dream...........

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
You paid IDIOT write your script well before posting, get the facts right *sigh*

These are the headlines buddy. wake up and read a little history and current affairs.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
haahah you have lost your marbles, wdf are you talking about, do you mean IN YOUR MEDIA :lol: :lol: current affairs my arse , you just wish all of this stuff was ACTUALLAY happening, sorry to disappoint you it's not, suck it up SUCKERRRRR :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
1. Shri Bharat Verma is giving his assessment in this article...he is giving a scenario.
This is of an academic nature, thats it.
You all shouldn't get all worked up.

2. This is NOT a Conspiracy Theory. It doesn't fit into the category of Conspiracy theory.
Let me give you an example---
i> When Zaid "HItler" Hamid talks about disintegration of India, its not a conspiracy theory.
ii> When "Hitler" says that 9/11 was an inside job, then its a conspiracy theory. When he says Mumbai carnage was the work of RAW + Mossad, thats a conspiracy theory.

The job of analysts is to make predictions, assess capabilities of countries etc.

3. Shri Bharat Verma has written a good article.
Note the points he has made in support of his assessment/predictions etc.

Even the Chinese analyst who has predicted the disintegration of India, has given certains facts in favour of his argument.
Hypocrisy! These are not facts but only dreams/desires since 1947 :twisted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie. Hypocrisy may come from a desire to hide from others actual motives or feelings.

Hypocrisy is not simply an inconsistency between what is advocated and what is done. Samuel Johnson made this point when he wrote about the misuse of the charge of "hypocrisy" in Rambler No. 14:

Nothing is more unjust, however common, than to charge with hypocrisy him that expresses zeal for those virtues which he neglects to practice; since he may be sincerely convinced of the advantages of conquering his passions, without having yet obtained the victory, as a man may be confident of the advantages of a voyage, or a journey, without having courage or industry to undertake it, and may honestly recommend to others, those attempts which he neglects himself.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
IndianMuslim said:
digitalzygot said:
You paid IDIOT write your script well before posting, get the facts right *sigh*

These are the headlines buddy. wake up and read a little history and current affairs.

Yo India Muslim,

Talking about reading, did you read the Suchar Commission report that I posted for you. It covered the sorry situation of muslims in India. Can you read and understand english? From what I see on NDTV, muslims of India are always interviewed in Urdu on eglish shows.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndianMuslim said:
Please dont call yourself muslim, you are an pakistani punjabi, you have ashamed Islam throughout the world. Do I have to remind you that they were muslims whom you have raped and murdered and they kicked your butts out of Bangladesh, its the muslims whom you are raping and killing in Baluchistan and Baloch are kicking your butts and will chase you out soon. Same thing will happen in Sindh and Pashtoonkhwa. Keep Dreaming about Indian Muslims ,.

-I see a particluar Grudge against Punjabis,,Quite a charachter you are :lol: :lol: "Punjabi's ashamed Islam" :shock: :shock: ..I Believe you are taking Islam courses from shah rukh khan's "Geeta" coz he keeps it for his kids :oops: :oops: No wonder why so abhorrent and Twisted Interpretation of Plain and simple things :oops: :geek: Anyhow you should Join Indian army (that again depends if you even get selected :D ) and try doing what you just wrote,you'll get the most appropriate Reply you'd want :) :)People like you who take pride themselves in Indian Muslims are being laughed at and Ridiculed by all others just because of their Cocktail views of Islam :lol: infact i bet you wouldn't even know the most basics of Islam :oops: but then again India is your Religion :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: