Amir ko khilaengen to hum nahi ayengen :- Aadhi se ziada team ki baghawat

Suleman96

Voter (50+ posts)
Hafeez ko out krne k bad chance barh gae hain amir k. Or hafeez ko chup hi rehna chahye tha! Bohat perhi hui hafeez ke sath

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If they have any issue then they should be out of the team. They think they are indispensable, especially look at Azar Ali his head is bigger than his brain......idiots. We need Amir.

nesha

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo jo Aamir ka bycot kerta hai usko team se nikaal dena chaiye. achy bowler ko to ye team mein jaga e nhy dety k kahen jitwa hi na dy.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Muhammad Amir should go and join England team I am sure they will take him as he has served his punishment. And then this will be big slap on our so called best players.

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
PCb should come out hard on those who are against the decision of the board to get Amir in after
serving his punishment. If you succumb to their pressure and let out Amir, tomorrow they will
gang up again for something else too. They know the potential of Amir who can single-handedly
win Pakistan matches, yet they want to put their egos first. If they are so pious, let them first
turn up against Waqar who was guilty of wrongdoing in his time.

zeee_83

Voter (50+ posts)
Hafeez is the main character. He is the one who also said same for Abdul razzaq who was a very good all rounder. We lost a good all rounder because of this scoundrel. He had issues with shoaib malik too. What has hafeez performed outside aisa in all his career?

pakistaniboy1

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Azhar, Hafeez aur Misbah k Baad Umar Akmal ka b M.Amir k Khalaf Bayan Saamne Agya!

Haji Umar Akmal Sabh Bpl Me Aamir Ki Team Me khel rahe the Aur Sath Me selfiyan b Banate The Haji Sabh Ko Us waqt Ka koi Masla Nahi Tha

pakistaniboy1

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Azhar, Hafeez aur Misbah k Baad Umar Akmal ka b M.Amir k Khalaf Bayan Saamne Agya!

apni dance party bhool gai hai u akmal ko
Woh Aik Alag Issue Hai But Ye us Waqt tu Aamir k Selfiyan b Banta tha aur 2no Bhai Same team me Khelte b The Us waqt Zameer Soya tha Ab Zameer Malamat kar raha.I Know Abhi Bowlers B chawlien Maare Ge Bcz Un ko Ziada Problem Honi Aamir Ki

woh aik alag issue hai but ye us waqt tu aamir k selfiyan b banta tha aur 2no bhai same team me khelte b the us waqt zameer soya tha ab zameer malamat kar raha.i know abhi bowlers b chawlien maare ge bcz un ko ziada problem honi aamir ki
agreed bro... Hope so to see him back in action

AHMED78

Minister (2k+ posts)
all of them should be kicked out from pakistani team, we want Aamir back in pakistani team, yai sab parchi players hay inn ki jaga koi b khail sakta hay but Aamir is a great talent

JuanM67

Banned
Who ever is trying to create this nonsense about Aamir, is a fraud, and should be fired. Aamir is worth more than these jahil envious stupid ungrateful pigs. Any one opposing against a great pakistani fast bowler is a indian pimp. He was seventeen at the time of his so called crime, imagine if was playing and was not banned, India and the European teams wouldn't have won world cups so easily.

All you mother effing jahil players get F out his way, traitor s.. Just look at the PM and talk about corruption morons. So stfu.

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's what Wasim and Waqar used to do .. PCB should fire them all and select new players to teach them a lesson. Both aamir and others are not above PCB and Pakistani nation.