Aman kee ashaa farce equalsBughul main choorimun peh Ram

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indiansher said:
i m sure u r very very low class crap. i can.t compare u with lowest human being so to me u r animal ,human by fault

--This kinda abnormal psyche and attitude is expected from you since you treat your own fellow indian/hindus on the basis of your sick and devious mentality and consider them unfit to wander in your own society.

G

gazoomartian said:
indiansher said:
hey ppboy
what a pathetic joker u r. if u r so brave than tell us ue actual profile.i m sure u r very very low class crap. i can.t compare u with lowest human being so to me u r animal ,human by fault
yes ur error of god

wow indiansher!!! calm down man!! dont raise your BP just for the sake of protecting India on a Pakistani site.

You can become friends with Pak but once you get high blood pressure, it will remain with you till you die....

Gazoo Martian

i think now after to read this i have right to write this indian son of DOG and monky worshiper and cow piss drinker very bad but still it is not my standerd to answer these kind of shit eater and dog worshipers if they have mind so why they merry with DOGs, FRAGE, and with evry thing and also worshiping so for sure as pakistani and muslim we r a great nation and i dont realy care if DOGS like u barking bcoz may be u have lern from ur DOG ho u worship in india ,
INDIAN LOOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
gazoomartian said:
indiansher said:
hey ppboy
what a pathetic joker u r. if u r so brave than tell us ue actual profile.i m sure u r very very low class crap. i can.t compare u with lowest human being so to me u r animal ,human by fault
yes ur error of god

wow indiansher!!! calm down man!! dont raise your BP just for the sake of protecting India on a Pakistani site.

You can become friends with Pak but once you get high blood pressure, it will remain with you till you die....

Gazoo Martian

i think now after to read this i have right to write this indian son of a monky worshiper and cow piss drinker very bad but still it is not my standerd to answer these kind of shit eater and dog worshipers if they have mind so why they merry with DOGs, FRAGE, and with evry thing and also worshiping so for sure as pakistani and muslim we r a great nation and i dont realy care if DOGS like u barking bcoz may be u have lern from ur DOG ho u worship in india ,

true!!!

G

Pakistani Lion said:
pakipowerboy said:
gazoomartian said:
indiansher said:
hey ppboy
yes ur error of god

Gazoo Martian

i think now after to read this i have right to write this indian son of DOG and monky worshiper and cow piss drinker very bad but still it is not my standerd to answer these kind of shit eater and dog worshipers if they have mind so why they merry with DOGs, FRAGE, and with evry thing and also worshiping so for sure as pakistani and muslim we r a great nation and i dont realy care if DOGS like u barking bcoz may be u have lern from ur DOG ho u worship in india ,

true!!!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---You needn't use projection :ugeek: you've plenty to vent your retard frustration back in your own home which you already so religiously carry out :evil: :evil:

indiansher

Citizen
what is wrong with u taul.i thought u were reasonable in this site but ur also showing unmature behaviour...never suport extremsiom in any form.ppboy,s senseless bravery in this forum will not serve any purpose.i m sure in realty he will be most coward man sufering with some kind of psychic problem :? .his third class remarks or posts just his frustration.i think sick man need our sympathy. :x but taul why r u wasting ur time in suport of mentaly challeng idiots.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indiansher said:
what is wrong with u taul.i thought u were reasonable in this site but ur also showing unmature behaviour...never suport extremsiom in any form.ppboy,s senseless bravery in this forum will not serve any purpose.i m sure in realty he will be most coward man sufering with some kind of psychic problem :? .his third class remarks or posts just his frustration.i think sick man need our sympathy. :x but taul why r u wasting ur time in suport of mentaly challeng idiots.

--Your measured and earlier out of line response is evident and clear and that needed to be rebuffed.Just a li'l introspection would let you know where you stand and would probably help you refrain further from using a derogatory remark :ugeek:

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
gazoomartian said:
indiansher said:
hey ppboy
yes ur error of god

Gazoo Martian

I think so Pp ;) boy lost his pin head again
Pp boy Indians drink cow Pp ,cow shit or pray dog but U Pp boy u love to play in it because each and every post U don't forget to mention it,
U love cow Pp SO Much that U liked to call u r self Pp boy ;)
i know it is U r job to spread u r masters shit on this forum one more thing i am ready for u r challange i will call u when ever i am in u r city as i told u in my earlier posts
Big bro like to keep watch on U

desh1857

Peace with Pak: Breaking the sound barrier in Bollywood
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/amankiasharticleshow/5406036.cms

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
desh1857 said:
i know it is U r job to spread u r masters shit on this forum

---Guess you had a bit too many and i see a hangover looming :shock: getting you to a state of disorientation :oops:

desh1857

taul said:
desh1857 said:
i know it is U r job to spread u r masters shit on this forum

---Guess you had a bit too many and i see a hangover looming :shock: getting you to a state of disorientation :oops:

taul u should know very well never argue with the person who had too many ;)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
desh1857 said:

--Well,then look for a place where drunkards can fly their myths and fantasies 8-) this isn't any such place :ugeek:

desh1857

taul said:
desh1857 said:

--Well,then look for a place where drunkards can fly their myths and fantasies 8-) this isn't any such place :ugeek:
taul this is perfect place
check out a gain read all articals again ;) as admin of this site u must be reading most of them don't forget u r myths and fantasies also which u have posted ;)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
desh1857 said:
check out a gain read all articals again s admin of this site u must be reading most of them don't forget u r myths and fantasies also which u have posted

--Who said i'm admin :o :shock:you surely aren't in your senses :D you mind mentioning of such myths that i have posted :roll:

desh1857

taul said:
desh1857 said:
check out a gain read all articals again s admin of this site u must be reading most of them don't forget u r myths and fantasies also which u have posted

--Who said i'm admin :o :shock: you mind mentioning of such myths that i have posted :roll:
u see this is the 1 myth will let u know more soon ;)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
desh1857 said:
u see this is the 1 myth will let u know more soon

-- :lol: So you are caught red handed here :oops: poor you getting disoriented for nothing :P it's strange when one after another ya'll indians come here deluded :lol: but then again you tend to have this habit of making someone or something that he/it is NOT :)