Aliya Ney Pakistan Chorr Diya? 6th June 2009

A

arshad_lahore

[zshare:29x2csuv]http://www.zshare.net/video/610382665995851e/[/zshare:29x2csuv]

umerji

Voter (50+ posts)
Can anyone tell me please that what she or Geo wants to be proof?
I really dont understand her

khadmi

Voter (50+ posts)
i think geo is not pakistan channel.they are also trying to desetuplize the pakistan as ordered from USA.taliban are physical threats and geo is logical threats to pakistan.our govt is Gando govt.they dont know what is happing in media."Aliya ney pakistan chorr diya" this program is repeated again and again why????they are giving hating doze to pakistanies and other people outside the country.so,Geo tv is same as TALIBAN..............same work,same stratigy,same motto....

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
shuker karo jaan choti jo aliya nay pakistan choor dia. Agar aisi saar chali jain tou ham pakistani janti ho jaingay.

khadmi

Voter (50+ posts)
haan theek kaha app ne....asi ko chali h jana chaheay...wasey bhe en jasi girls ne pakistni calture ko kharab ker dea h.shaadi kasi ure se kerte hain rat kasi ure se ghuzarti hain.

i am swedish pakistani but i love pakistan more than any other country.
i am very sorry for alia and her thinking, shame on you and shame on your promoters (geo tv).
God bless pakistan and go to hell aliya.

grat

Citizen
Very nice programme for girls, alot of suggestion for marriage.

Thanks God she left Pakistan, we can not afford her.

i dont know why they compare UK and Pakistan. West gain this after long time not immediately.