Additional IG Punjab has been removed from post, Challan of 5 CTD personnel to be moved to anti-terrorism court - Punjan Law Minister Raja Basharat

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is reality Iranian agents are very powerful in this country unfortunately,cos they all been protected by shia elements on higher posts,a friend of mine from Bahrain told me in recent months Iran send their agents using Pakistani passports into Bahrain and creating a big problem for all other legitimate original Pakistani, our institution should investigate how they get Pakistani passport and also investigate rehman malik for his involvement of issuing illegal visas to american so called security agency

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quite possible as almost same way when salman taseer put gov. Rajj then sri lankan team attack incident happened and next day tht gov. raj was removed. They are bloody killers
The CRIMINAL at Kot Lakhpat is the ONE who ordered this horrible act.

Execute him now.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
This asshole does not make any sense.
Oh my gosh. What the fuck is going on? You can make photoshop super professionally. So there are just photos and he supposed to be terrorist? When someone under investigation, first he is spied thousands time to make sure he is really involved. Not just one fucking day CTD decided and lets just kill him. This country is going into gutter soon. No one is here to ask these journlists, politicians and CTD and Police that what the fuck you guys are talking about?
THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
دو کڑوڑ کی جگہ پانچ کڑوڑ دینگے اہل خانہ کو بیرون ملک بھی بھجیں گے "وزیرآعظم اور وزیر آعلی سے استعیفی کے مطالبہ پر ڈٹ جائیں کوئی رپورٹ قبول نہ کریں" ہم دھرنا بھی دلوائینگے ۔۔ سانحہ ساہیوال کے متاثرین کو کے سیاسی مخالفین کے شرمناک مشورے ۔۔۔