Abbottabad commission illegal, declares Asma : CJP was not taken into confidence

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbottabad commission illegal, declares Asma

Updated at: 0122 PST, Wednesday, June 01, 2011
6-1-2011_81977_l.jpg
ISLAMABAD: President Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) Asma Jahangir on late Tuesday rejected the commission formed to probe Abbottabad operation, declaring nomination of sitting judge of the apex court Justice Javed Iqbal was illegal.

President SCBA said that the government didnt take Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhary into confidence before comprising the commission over Abbottabad operation. She said legal formalities were not fulfilled in this regard, and appointment of Justice Javed Iqbal as the head of the commission was totally illegal.
http://geo.tv/6-1-2011/81977.htm

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
What did CJP did when Raymond Davis was released? Does it really matter if CJP is involved or not? It is very important for the Army to role some heads so that they could restore their morale .
I wish a proper Shariah courts are established in Pakistan then every poor person will get quick and fair decisions and will not be skinned by these lawyers who bail murderers for money.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
What did CJP did when Raymond Davis was released? Does it really matter if CJP is involved or not? It is very important for the Army to role some heads so that they could restore their morale .
I wish a proper Shariah courts are established in Pakistan then every poor person will get quick and fair decisions and will not be skinned by these lawyers who bail murderers for money.

Well kis ne nahi kia ore kion nhi kia ye bat to debatable he lakin kis ne kiya ore kion kiya kia ye sab ko maloom nhi ???????????

kon america k liaey dalaaali krtey rahey ??????????

jb tk ye brainless fauji siasat me mudakhilat krtey rahey civilians ko janwar samhajtey rahey us wakt konsa kanoon hoga...........sochney vali to koi baat hi nhi bandook vala to bandook ka hi kanoon chaley ga.....

i agree with your comments about our judicial system yes its very hard for poor people, and its full of corruption.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai CJP is the head of the institution. There are rules and procedures. Even if your neighbor wants to borrow some sugar they have to ask you first............. they are not suppose to go to your kitchen directly.

As far as Raymond Davis is concerned............. he was released using/misusing Islamic laws.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Opposition not consulted on Abbottabad Comission: Nisar

Islamabad - 1st June 2011 (5 hours ago) By Javeria Nasir
nisar3.jpg
Opposition leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan in a letter to PM Gillani said that the opposition was not consulted before the formation of the Abbottabad commission.
PML-N suggested that the formation of the commission sholud settled after consultations between leader of the House and the leader of the opposition.
His party recommended the names of Justice (Retd) Shafiur Rehman, Justice (Retd) Nasir Aslam Zahid, Justice (Retd) Fakhruddin G Ibrahim, Majeed Nizami, Mehmood Khan Achakzai, Asma Jehangir and Justice (Retd) Bhagwandas.
Nisar said that the joint resolution passed in the Parliament was the optimal framework in drafting a strategy for national security. He demanded a formulation of joint commission with the assurance of nation.