A truth who is a ethnic party in karachi

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Both MQM and ANP are ethnic parties by nature no question about that only PPP PML and PTI and JI are pakistan wide parties
ANP + MQM = disaster for Pakistan :roll:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
Both MQM and ANP are ethnic parties by nature no question about that only PPP PML and PTI and JI are pakistan wide parties

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

only PPP PML and PTI and JI are pakistan wide parties

You are living with extreme illusions and fantacies my dear. Haqqeeqat se nazrein churaney se haqeeqat badal nahi jaati mere bhai.

Next elections you will see this:

PPP = Rural Sindh, some saraiki area and a little in Karachi
PMLN = Central and Upper Punjab and some saraiki area (Means PMLN only in Punjab)
PTI = No where (Sorry, if I am hurting some friends)
JI = absolutely no where
JUI (F) = Some Pakhtoonkhwa and some Baluchistan
MQM = Urban Sindh
ANP = Pakhtoonkhwa and a little in Karachi
Baluch Nationalists Parties = Only Baluchistan

Bottom Line:
NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL PARTY REPRESENTS THE WHOLE PAKISTAN.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
CHACHA JEE HAMAY MALOOM NAHI THA KAY BHAEE AB GHAIB KI KHABRAIN BHEE KARKUNOO KO TELEPHONIC KHITAAB KAY THROUGH BATANAY LAGAY HAIN YA NAOOZ BILLAH AB KOI OOR DAWWA TO NAHI KARNAY WALAY PATOO PAR TASVEERAY TO PEHLAY HI CHAPWA CHUKAY YA PHIR AAJ KAL PURANAY AAQAOO SAY ZIADA HEE QAREEBI RABTA HAI JO UNHAY AAINDA ELECTION KAY PLAN BHEE BATA RAHAY HAIN

A

abbasiali

[pk flag]
PakPatriot1 said:
hnuter555 said:

You are living with extreme illusions and fantacies my dear. Haqqeeqat se nazrein churaney se haqeeqat badal nahi jaati mere bhai.

PMLN = Central and Upper Punjab and some saraiki area (Means PMLN only in Punjab)
JI = absolutely no where
MQM = Urban Sindh

Bottom Line:
[pk flag] LOL you naughty naughty LOL [pk flag]

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
ONE CAN ONLY ASSUME TO HIS SELF AND HIS AFFILIATIONS WE ACCEPT THE PREDICTIONS OF CHACHA ABOUT HIS OWN PARTY AT LEAST HE KNOW THE RANGE OF MQM BULLETS THEY CAN ONLY USE THEIR GUNS IN URBAN SIND EVEN THERE SOME OF THE SEATS LIKE NA 250 IS NOT THEIR SEAT AND SOME OTHERS TOO AND LIKE CHACHA SAYS NO PARTY REPRESENT THE WHOLE PK ITS WELL PPP WINS SEAT FROM KHI HYDERABAD SOME FROM BALOCHISTAN AND NWFP LIKE THAT PMLN ALSO WON SEATS FROM KHI AND RULAR SIND AND ALL THE THREE PROVINCES HOW CHACHA IS DENYING ALL THESE FACTS WELL TIME TO TIME PMLN AND PPP WON IN ALL DIFFERENT PARTS OF PK AND IF WE COMPARE THE HISTORY OF PPPS PMLN AND MQM I DNT THINK THEIR BORN DATE HAS A DIFFRENCE OF 10 12 YEAR BUT MQM IS NOT MORE THAN A PARTY OF FEW SEATS

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hnuter555 said:

well im not agreed with that...pml(n) is not a pakistan wide party...it wins in the last election only from punjan...and PPP though wins pakistan-wide, but whenever anything happens against it...their leaders always start crying that it happens to the prime minister of sindh or the daughter of sindh.

JI is not an ethnic party, but its a religious party, so still discriminating people in some context.
And PTI yes...is till now not an ethnic party

regards,
Umer

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
[pk flag]
PakPatriot1 said:
hnuter555 said:

JI = absolutely no where
MQM = Urban Sindh

Bottom Line:
[pk flag] LOL you naughty naughty LOL [pk flag]

abass comon open urslef dont just be like hypocrate be orignall my friend show me ur reall face i want to see it......................dont be scare u wont lose ur advertisment..............be orignal bro comon......

A

abbasiali

abass comon open urslef dont just be like hypocrate be orignall my friend show me ur reall face i want to see it......................dont be scare u wont lose ur advertisment..............be orignal bro comon......[/quote]
Dear Brother Irfan

Whatever you said, but I really feel great, when you write me BRO, you are welcome with all of your fear and hatred. Just be flexible and try to catch the language of love and warmth,

This is me, [pk flag] LOL Smiling and loving for my family and you are part of it. its different if you don't accept, But I am sure, sooner you will start looking towards the brighter part of life, and then we all will feel you smiling. INSHAALLAH

Take care

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
abass comon open urslef dont just be like hypocrate be orignall my friend show me ur reall face i want to see it......................dont be scare u wont lose ur advertisment..............be orignal bro comon......
Dear Brother Irfan

Whatever you said, but I really feel great, when you write me BRO, you are welcome with all of your fear and hatred. Just be flexible and try to catch the language of love and warmth,

This is me, [pk flag] LOL Smiling and loving for my family and you are part of it. its different if you don't accept, But I am sure, sooner you will start looking towards the brighter part of life, and then we all will feel you smiling. INSHAALLAH

Take care[/quote]
@ Abbasiali:
I think Mr.Irfan is in big misunderstanding. He is mixing you and me.Seems he thinks one person using two ids.
Brother Irfan, if you think so, you are wrong. Me and Abbasi are good friends but sometimes with similar and sometimes with different views. That's it.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
Dear Brother Irfan

Take care
@ Abbasiali:
I think Mr.Irfan is in big misunderstanding. He is mixing you and me.Seems he thinks one person using two ids.
Brother Irfan, if you think so, you are wrong. Me and Abbasi are good friends but sometimes with similar and sometimes with different views. That's it.[/quote]
Thanks Pakpatriot1,
I really appreciate your warm loving friendship, and definitely Irfan will also reconsider his opinion about me specially, and overall for all of us, first we are Pakistani Patriots, real good friends, and after that, having great arguments on our difference of opinions, and at the end, make it more strong and concrete relationship, I am really thankful to siasat.pk to provide me a forum, full of friends, with family atmosphere.
regards