Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
2 Year Old Girl Answering Questions About Islam! [Must See!] sooo cute
:D

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFjkfKoECc&feature=related[/video]

artnoc

Citizen
CUTE...??? :shock:
You call this cute???
Gazoo bhai this child has been brainwashed...!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is the most important obligation to us?
Ans: Tawheed (Monotheism) .

2. What is the worst sin?
Ans: Shirk (Polytheism).

3. Who are struck by allah's wrath?
Ans: Jews.

4. Who are the misguided?
Ans: Christians.

5. What is the rule concerning listening to music?
Ans: Haram.

The parents of this child are criminals. They are filling her heart with hatred. Shame on them!!!
And shame on you Gazoomartian for posting this video...SHAME ON YOU!!!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

--Every bit of is 200% true :ugeek: or else you mean your kid calling you dad is wrong :shock: i'm pretty sure as your alias indicates you certainly have an upside down cerebrum disconnecting it completely from limbic system and other parts of cortex. [hilar]

The parents of this child are criminals. They are filling her heart with hatred. Shame on them!!!
And shame on you Gazoomartian for posting this video...SHAME ON YOU!!

--Parents like you who think of their kids as having evolved from monkeys and who also try to teach their kids as some half-naked woman to be their role models are no doubt insane pathetic low life scums and animals with twisted minds making themselves a blot on their own lineage,like i earlier said learn the meaning of shame and apply it on yourself and even remind your kid of it by showing your face to her everytime,in the hope she may pick it up early on :ugeek: :D

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
[b said:
artnoc[/b]]CUTE...??? :shock:
You call this cute???
SHAME ON YOU!!!
views are same but

artnoc <=> contra
[hmmm]

Any particular reason (apart from evolving in the wrong direction) ;)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
views are same but

artnoc <=> contra
[hmmm]

Any particular reason (apart from evolving in the wrong direction) ;)

Report this post

--You got that right butshikan :) guess the way he operates almost at every level suggests he was born the wrong way [hilar]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
artnoc said:
taul said:
and who also try to teach their kids as some half-naked woman to be their role models
Crazy man what the heck are you writing...???

--The way you startled surprised me :shock: Your ideals c'mon now,this is what you like,preach and standby,isn't it!!! :) what you like is what you teach to your kids :ugeek:

mcx-ca

Citizen
Post subject: Re: 2 Year Old Girl Answering Questions About Islam! [Must See!]Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 am

You call this cute???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK IT WAS POSTED FOR HUMAN BEINGS NOT FOR ANIMALS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gazoomartian

taul said:

--Every bit of is 200% true :ugeek: or else you mean your kid calling you dad is wrong :shock: i'm pretty sure as your alias indicates you certainly have an upside down cerebrum disconnecting it completely from limbic system and other parts of cortex. [hilar]

[quote:1szaqbv0]The parents of this child are criminals. They are filling her heart with hatred. Shame on them!!!
And shame on you Gazoomartian for posting this video...SHAME ON YOU!!

--Parents like you who think of their kids as having evolved from monkeys and who also try to teach their kids as some half-naked woman to be their role models are no doubt insane pathetic low life scums and animals with twisted minds making themselves a blot on their own lineage,like i earlier said learn the meaning of shame and apply it on yourself and even remind your kid of it by showing your face to her everytime,in the hope she may pick it up early on :ugeek: :D[/quote:1szaqbv0]

taul

When i wrote a joke of 4 line poem, it was deletd. But indians are encouraged to harass us. I am wondering if this site has been sold to the Indians or the Admin is an Indian him/her self

gazoomartian

mcx-ca said:
Post subject: Re: 2 Year Old Girl Answering Questions About Islam! [Must See!]Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 am

You call this cute???

I THINK IT WAS POSTED FOR HUMAN BEINGS NOT FOR ANIMALS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES it was posted for people not animals who bury their female children and burn their women for the lack of dowry. YES it was posted for people who are born because a father notthose who are fatherless, perhaps born out the brothel just outside of Agra

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
@artnoc: Brainwashed?????? and how about Monkey and Rats worshiping???? I would not say its brainwashing, because if the brain was there you would have not worshiped dirty animals...... hey guys is a Donkey in their gods' list???

gazoomartian

sangeen said:
@artnoc: Brainwashed?????? and how about Monkey and Rats worshiping???? I would not say its brainwashing, because if the brain was there you would have not worshiped dirty animals...... hey guys is a Donkey in their gods' list???

yes sangeen, when their fathers, bull, die, they start worshiping donkey [funnny]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The girl looks like from Palestine and in this situation it is ok for her parents to tell her about her enemy.
What these people accepting that she should be told that Israelis are your friends?
Or she should tell a lots of songs, like their nation is doing now a days.

They dont know the sufferings of deaths happening in Palestine.

I can understand why indians are saying like that, because they have a new god name Israel.