111 pakistani lives and hillary vist.....

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
3000 Approx died in 9/11 and usa converted iraq, afghanistan in rubbles.
52 died in 7/7 london , and uk attacked iraq / afghanistan
30-40 died in mombay and india brought pakistan to knees

160 suicidal attacks in pakistan, thousands died and killed in bomb blasts and attacks by national and international forces or terrorists

and see whats our govt officials are doing.

Rehman malik , acting as a guide for Hillary clinton in islamabad , visiting bari iman , etc
Yousaf raza gilani , attending dinners with ms clinton
President enjoy in Benazir income programme with ms clinton.....
Nawaz sharif ...............mum like a dum dog

NONE OF THESE BASTARDS VISITED THAT SITE....WHY ...IS HILLARY MORE IMPORTANT THAN 111 MUSLIM PAKISTANI LIVES? OR IS IT MONEY ?

TERRORIST ARE KILLING US WITH BOBMS AND GOVT IS KILLING US WITH CORRUPTION AND INFLATION.....

DONT U THINK WE HAVE REACHED OUR BOILING POINT..................

WHILE PEOPLE WERE BURRYING THEIR LOVED ONES.......OUR RULERS WERE ENJOYIN WITH A WHITE BITCH...........

to be honest...........we should hang all of these rulers , opposition and poliiticians...................
all of them

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
All pakistani are anger like u at them.BUT what we can do without feel that pain which is facing those much worried people,39 hours passed but as yet some people are stuck their.we are out of country and still feeling that pain and their leaders are enjoying.sooooooooooooooo sad condition of those people.really i am feeling pain 4 them in my heart.its make me cry.

Muhammad Amir

Voter (50+ posts)
WE HAVE REACHED OUR BOILING POINT..................

WHILE PEOPLE WERE BURRYING THEIR LOVED ONES.......OUR RULERS WERE ENJOYIN WITH A WHITE BITCH...........

to be honest...........we should hang all of these rulers , opposition and poliiticians................... all of them

C

commander

How can the visit Peshawar when the fear for there lives, they just want to stay in their castles and urge Pakistanis to be ready for more sacrifices.