10 Things I Hate About Flying Economy.........!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
10 things I hate about flying economy

By Saba Khalid
Published: April 24, 2011

plane-640x480.jpg

Seeing the itchy and scratchy show from almost all the men on the plane is unbearable.

1. Seeing the itchy and scratchy show from almost all the men on the plane. We know youre uncomfortable, sitting in such close quarters with so many people on such tiny seats. But do you have to start from the moment the plane takes off?
2. People who get up as soon as the plane takes off and grab as many seats as possible to sleep on. What makes you think you deserve four seats while I have to sleep in a fetal position on my 10 centimetre seat?
3. Never finding the guy who steals all the toiletries in the lavatory, extra blankets, headphones, and even your life jacket within the first fifteen seconds of the flight. God knows where hell be using that once hes off the plane!
4. The army sergeants they call airhostesses. It seems as if they round up the rudest, most incompetent and slow staff from the entire country to serve in the economy section of the plane.
5. How the little TVs in front of everyone work perfectly . . . except yours.
6. Running into the ex-boyfriend when youre drooly, snotty and sleepy, jumping on one leg, hoping that the vacant light would flash right about NOW!
7. The pokemons at the back who decide to give you a
special pokey-finger massage from the back of your seat when youve finally fallen asleep.
8. Even the landings are more chaotic and shaky at the back of the plane!
9. Despite all the warnings, safety drills and airhostess barks, the entire crowd will get up before the plane touches the ground and get their bags out of the overhead compartments as if someone else will run away with them.
10. The fifty conversations that ensue on quickly switched on cell phones as soon as the plane lands. Haan puttar, mein agaya! To which all puttars reply, Meray liye kia laye?
Published in The Express Tribune, Sunday Magazine, April 24th, 2011.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude have you flown in business or first class ever.

Try Emirates A380 It is little expensive in First & Business from Canada, but worth travelling.

hans

Banned
You pay Premium to see Pakistan first hand at JFK Airport.
Then for the next 20-24 hours listening to personal stories and there experiences.