کیا پی ٹی آئی کو خیبرپختونخواہ میں اپنی وقاقی حکومت کا اعلان کر دینا چائیے؟

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sabre rattling has been the sweet poison of Napaak fouj. Snap from this trance. What makes you so sure that Pakistan is not already a CHOTA of India and a bitch of US?

Go ahead man - Go to KPK and declare it another country and post your video here. Do not just rattle on internet forums. IK is a fighter and he will fight till his last breath for an independent and strong Pakistan with a strong army under civilian supremacy.

Last edited:

Usman_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am all with imran khan and crushing the establishment but cannot support any suggestion about breaking our country.
This the behaviour enemies manipulate and take advantage.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
نو مئی اس،طرح کے خیالات کی وجہ سے ہوا۔
That's a very interesting statement. So are you insinuating that elements within PTI, who want KP separated from rest of the country, did 9 May vandalism. Hmm that's very interesting....

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That's a very interesting statement. So are you insinuating that elements within PTI, who want KP separated from rest of the country, did 9 May vandalism. Hmm that's very interesting....
نہیں بلکہ جن لوگوں نے مشرقی پاکستان کو پاکستان سے الگ کرنے کی ٹھان لی تھی انہوں نے ٩ مئی کو اپنے مقاصد کے لئے استعمال کیا

انقلاب

جن خیالات کو نو مئی کرنے کے لئے استعمال کیا گیا اسطرح کے خیالات کی وجہ سے
یہی تو میرا کہنا ہے کہ نو مئی ہو یا نو گیارہ ۔۔۔دونوں اپنے اپنے ملکوں کا ڈرامہ تھے

patwari_sab

It’s not so simple —- Bharat Iran China Afghanistan kay sath mil kar —- Aik din mein Sara Pakistan HAZAM kar jain gay aur Dakar bhi nahi maray gay —— Power lies under one Flag —- Individually tu kuch bhi nahi —- Aur yehi sub chahtay hein ——— Bangladesh ki hasiyat yad rakhna —- Woh Hindustan ka CHOTA bun kar zinda hai​

bengalis aj yaha se kahin achi life gozar rahe hein.. yeh chota bara ka keera napak fouj ne hamare dimagho me gussa diya hai.. hona to chahie ta aj bengladesh india k kabza me hota.. itni bari napak fouj ka maqsad is region me imperial power k interests ko protect karna or awam ko bandok k zor par ghulam rakna.

Aliimran1

bengalis aj yaha se kahin achi life gozar rahe hein.. yeh chota bara ka keera napak fouj ne hamare dimagho me gussa diya hai.. hona to chahie ta aj bengladesh india k kabza me hota.. itni bari napak fouj ka maqsad is region me imperial power k interests ko protect karna or awam ko bandok k zor par ghulam rakna.

Watch this series of Bangladesh and learn how they are living —- No offense to their lifestyle and standard but as compared to our lifestyle it is not as good as we assume

patwari_sab

Watch this series of Bangladesh and learn how they are living —- No offense to their lifestyle and standard but as compared to our lifestyle it is not as good as we assume

is k liye ap ko khud bengladesh jana hoga.. wahan k har shehar, gali mohala ka visit krna hoga, or same yahan apne mulk me bi har gali mohala me jana hoga.. os k baad hi koch sahi andaza lagaya ja sakta hai.. lekin mera point napak fouj ki chodhrahat ko khatam karna hai.. yeh fouj is mulk ki taraqi me asal rokawat hai.. itni bari fouj mulk ka 80% budget khud kah jati hai or badle me nawaz/ zardari qoum par musalit kiye jate hein or piche se yeh khud control karte hein.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
We couldn’t punish those who were directly implicated in fragmenting Pakistan in 1971. In fact, under the garb of national healing we couldn’t even dare make the findings of Hamood ur Rehman commission public. With that said you postulate in your sane state of mind that Bajwa, Faisal Naseer, Hafiz Harami, Faheem Raza , Deema, Faiz Esa, Amir Farooq and cohorts will get to see the dawn at gallows. This turmoil will conclude one day, but the Punjabi clan will again grapple on the mantra of national healing and forgiveness in the name of wider unity, and then 2 -4 decades down, another caboodle of narcissistic generals and judges will rise from the ashes to fuck us yet again. That’s the very fate of Punjabis set in stone!
What you dont realize is that the next gen Punjabis are different. The youth is inspired a fearless man. The change is already happening, awam rejected them with votes, hatred against army is at its peak like never before. Punjabis have rejected Punjabi leaders like Sharifs for the first time in decades. Takht e Lahore has fallen. I dont believe the names you mentioned will all be brought to justice, but I strongly believe that Pakistan cant continue to exist for another decade under these crooks and the volcano is about to errupt sooner or later.

انقلاب

What you dont realize is that the next gen Punjabis are different. The youth is inspired a fearless man. The change is already happening, awam rejected them with votes, hatred against army is at its peak like never before. Punjabis have rejected Punjabi leaders like Sharifs for the first time in decades. Takht e Lahore has fallen. I dont believe the names you mentioned will all be brought to justice, but I strongly believe that Pakistan cant continue to exist for another decade under these crooks and the volcano is about to errupt sooner or later.
آپ کی انا پرستی بجا، پر پنجابی قیامت تک بھلے جتنے اچھے ہو جائیں، ایمان کے کمزور ترین درجے پر ہی رہیں گے۔ یہ سو پیاز بھی کھائیں گے اور سو لتر بھی۔۔لیکن برائی کو برا سمجھنے سے آگے کچھ اور نہیں کریں گے