کیا حکومت نے امریکی خاتون سنتھیارچی کو پیپلز پارٹی کیخلاف لانچ کیا ہے؟

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
The govt behind this why because they have nothing better to do and Bilawal popularity is threat to them as he’s the next Pm.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
According to Cynthia Ritchie, she was raped by Rehman Malik of PPP and Former PM Gaylani?

Keep in mind she has evidence, audio, video and taped conversations. Also you have seen the photographic evidence already.

Question:

Is she telling the truth? Percentage wise.

1.100%

2.75%

3.65%

Vote and express your views on this topic. Expect much more Bomb shells from Cynthia..

The immoral illiterate ruling elite must answer.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Useless thread. How users on this forum, or on any other forum for that matter, can tell you if Rehman Malik raped Cynthia. And BTW, what’s the purpose of this thread? Will opinion of people on this thread become evidence against or in favour of PPP?

3rd_Umpire

نہیں ایسی تو کوئی بات نہیں،، بہتان کے سوا کچھ نہیں

اِن سب زندہ بھٹو کے مجاوروں نے اُسکے سر پر "سندھی اجرک" پہنائی، اور
ادی فریال بننے کی آفر کی ۔ ۔ ۔
?

AhmedSheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
According to Cynthia Ritchie, she was raped by Rehman Malik of PPP and Former PM Gaylani?

Keep in mind she has evidence, audio, video and taped conversations. Also you have seen the photographic evidence already.

Question:

Is she telling the truth? Percentage wise.

1.100%

2.75%

3.65%

Vote and express your views on this topic. Expect much more Bomb shells from Cynthia..

The immoral illiterate ruling elite must answer.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
Yes ppp criminals did rape her. Where is the photo evidence?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wallahualam, but these PPPeyas are know liars, corrupt, fraudsters and murderers so rape is no big deal for them. I don't know cynthia but I know haram malik and his ilk, so right now the odds are in favour of Cynthia

khan_11

101% true ,Pervaiz Ashraf and kaira video's also on Ytube with journalist. Its history of ppp whenever they are in power tuaief ul Maliki is routine business for all ppp shaitan.

Vitamin_C

Bro its a misunderstanding. His Excellency Yousaf Raza Gillani was explaining important concept to Cynthia and his hand accidentally touched her breasts 17 times while we was trying to point at the screen.

Wallahualam, but these PPPeyas are know liars, corrupt, fraudsters and murderers so rape is no big deal for them. I don't know cynthia but I know haram malik and his ilk, so right now the odds are in favour of Cynthia

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bro its a misunderstanding. His Excellency Yousaf Raza Gillani was explaining important concept to Cynthia and his had accidentally touched her breasts 17 times while we was trying to point at the screen.
Oh I can totally see how that can happen, Oh cythnia darling, I can't see the screen, let me get these out of the way, oh wait wat they were your tits .... Oh no something is blocking my view again, let me use my mouth to move it aside. Whaaat they were your tits again. Darling really you need to put them away here let me help you with that.