ویکسین اصلی تھی، مہم جعلی تھی

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
7-15-2011_76099_1.gif

Mysticreed

Banned
Looks like mulla slaves are coming out of the delusional state and are finally accepting the fact that Osama was killed earlier this year !!!!!!!!!!!!! or are there still some mulla saves who think otherwise ???????????

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well its not mulla set of mind to blame, its the rational thinking behind, after all western civilization is based on rational thinking (according to them) then if we start asking rational questions why r we dummed as mulla?
If they were rational they should have provided evidence of his body, DNA, or burial.....well not
sorry to say, it has become of our mindset that whatever America says is right.
We should atleast give 5 minutes everyday before sleep (atleast) what quran say's regarding their thaughts.
we need to think!!!think!!! and think!!!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Looks like mulla slaves are coming out of the delusional state and are finally accepting the fact that Osama was killed earlier this year !!!!!!!!!!!!! or are there still some mulla saves who think otherwise ???????????

Black Englishman its time for you to come out of your delusional, to protect their interests your masters cheat and use you like tissue paper.

Mysticreed

Banned
Black Englishman it’s time for you to come out of your delusional, to protect their interests your masters cheat and use you like tissue paper.

Lol is this how your mulla taught you to behave and be judgemental about others without investigating properly ????????? I despise American establishment's wrong policies and am a proud Pakistani !!!!!!!!!! I am not like mullas who were allies of the same Americans back in 80s and were happy with the flow of rivers of dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to speak the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lol is this how your mulla taught you to behave and be judgemental about others without investigating properly ????????? I despise American establishment's wrong policies and am a proud Pakistani !!!!!!!!!! I am not like mullas who were allies of the same Americans back in 80s and were happy with the flow of rivers of dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to speak the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. cultured, look in your collar. It was America who come to make Alliance with Mullah, Mullah used it to defend Afghanistan and Pakistan. Loose and Wet pant Liberals are allied with America to arrange Drone attacks in Pakistan.