وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If the programming fails and the manual (The Quran) instructs you on how to re-program it, but instead of accessing the original handbook (The Quran), we rely on man-made manuals, which ultimately damage the entire system.
That is true, but you gotta realize there is a problem first to find a solution. Unfortunately many even refuse to accept their programming has failed.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is true, but you gotta realize there is a problem first to find a solution. Unfortunately many even refuse to accept their programming has failed.
Yup, they even refuse to accept that their programming has failed.
Even if quoting the Quranic verses, they still insist on following the man-made books and their mullahs blindly.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yup, they even refuse to accept that their programming has failed.
Even if quoting the Quranic verses, they still insist on following the man-made books and their mullahs blindly.
Cognitive dissonance. Its almost impossible to the majority to accept that they have been lied to all their life and what they have been doing and believe in is all lies. I can tell from personal experience, its not easy.

Again and again the scene from Matrix comes to mind in such situations, not everyone is strong enough to take the red pill, majority take the blue pill and go back to their hunky dory world as it was before.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Cognitive dissonance. Its almost impossible to the majority to accept that they have been lied to all their life and what they have been doing and believe in is all lies. I can tell from personal experience, its not easy.

Again and again the scene from Matrix comes to mind in such situations, not everyone is strong enough to take the red pill, majority take the blue pill and go back to their hunky dory world as it was before.
It was not simple to break free from the bonds of mullah-made Islam.
After reading the late Dr. Shabbir's publications, I began to wonder if the Islam taught to me by elders was correct. It took me about a year before I began to understand things and the curtain began to lift from my eyes.
And Alhamdu Lillah, ever since, I never looked back