قـــــرآن یا کتب احــــادیث ؟

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

تمہارے نئے مذہب کا نام بھی تو بتا دو۔
Deene' Islam
magar tum tu mazhab ko follow kartay ho na?

5:3 Prohibited for you are carrion, blood, the flesh of swine, and animals dedicated to other than God; also the flesh of animals strangled, killed violently, killed by a fall, gored to death, mangled by wild animals—except what you rescue, and animals sacrificed on altars; and the practice of drawing lots. For it is immoral. Today, those who disbelieve have despaired of your religion, so do not fear them, but fear Me. Today I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My favor upon you, and have approved Islam as a religion for you. But whoever is compelled by hunger, with no intent of wrongdoing—God is Forgiving and Merciful
Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Quran = Sacred Words of Allah

Hadith = Sayings of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

Both methods were used for Revelations, however with Hadith, they are collected traditions - more of elaborations, explanations, qualifications of Prophet Muhammad . Both were preserved in different ways.

Nothing can supersede Quran, however hadiths have its own significance.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
copied
The Jews too, hundreds of years after Moses’ death created the Mishnah (Hadith, sayings) and Gemara (Sunna, Actions); upheld them, and then invented laws in them rather than the Torah (revealed word of God). As for Christianity, in the city of Nicene 325 years after the death of Jesus, the Council of Nicaea, agreed to call Jesus, the God of God, the very God of very God.
The Muslims 150-300 years after the death of Muhammad also created a source for their religion, as opposed to the Quran. The Hadith and Sunna falsely attributed to Prophet Muhammad in defiance of the Prophet and the Quran. Today most “Muslims” have discarded the Quran in favor of Hadith and Sunna.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hadith = Sayings of Prophet Muhammad
WRONG!
Both methods were used for Revelations
Absolutely WRONG!
they are collected traditions
Collected by defeated Persians over two centuries after the Prophet left this earth via Chinese whispers and hearsay, evidence even the most kangroo court on this planet will not accept. And people have based tehir entire deen on it. And deen of Allah does not follow traditions specially such dodgy ones like hadith.
Both were preserved in different ways.
WRONG again. Only the Quran was preserved because Allah mentions it in the Quran that he will protect it, not you and me. There was no hadith written and approved by the Prophet, he did not sanction any hadith, nor condon or approve it, in fact your own hadith says he forbade the collection of hadith.

Even the Prophet had no right or authority to add even something the size of a grain of sand to the book of Allah and you think he left behind close to a 100 books of hadith to follow?

Think wisely my friend.