عمران خان کے خلاف لانچ ہونے والی نئی شخصیت کون؟ جنرل امجد شعیب

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
It is imperative that these rogue individuals understand that if any harm comes to Khan, the nation will not forgive them and Pakistan will cease to exist. The people of Pakistan will make sure that anybody who is involved including every single politician of Pakistan, won't live!

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Awaam imran khan ko vote zaroor dena chahtay hen lekin ye bhi chahte hen ke her kaam imran khan khud kre.

Imran khan ko kuch der ke liye bhool jayen aur apne haq ke liye khud baher niklen. Aatay ki lines mein zaleel hone baher aatay hee ho , petrol pumps walon se bhee lerte ho ke petrol kiun nahin he lekin jo asal qome ke mujrim he un ke khilaaf akathay ho ker kiun nahin nikalte. Ek hafta bhee nahin til sakte ye agar awaam apna haq mangne baher aajayen.

Lekin bhook nang aur zillat se satai hui awaam ko PSL ka intezar he

Sohail Shuja

میں یہاں جنرل شعیب سے اتفاق نہیں رکھتا کہ عوام باہر نکلنے یا ملک بند کرنے کے لیئے تیّار نہیں ہے۔ یہ ہ ۲۵ مئی کو دیکھ چکے ہوئے ہیں کہ وہ کیا کرنے کے قابل ہے، لیکن عمران خان خود نہیں چاہتا کہ اسکی اس جدّوجہد میں ملک کی معیشت اور اس کے استحکام کو داوٗ پر لگایا جائے۔ وگرنہ یہ بات جنرل صاحب بھی جانتے ہیں کہ ۲۵ مئی کو کھڑاگ پورا پے گیا سی

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
میں یہاں جنرل شعیب سے اتفاق نہیں رکھتا کہ عوام باہر نکلنے یا ملک بند کرنے کے لیئے تیّار نہیں ہے۔ یہ ہ ۲۵ مئی کو دیکھ چکے ہوئے ہیں کہ وہ کیا کرنے کے قابل ہے، لیکن عمران خان خود نہیں چاہتا کہ اسکی اس جدّوجہد میں ملک کی معیشت اور اس کے استحکام کو داوٗ پر لگایا جائے۔ وگرنہ یہ بات جنرل صاحب بھی جانتے ہیں کہ ۲۵ مئی کو کھڑاگ پورا پے گیا سی
Sir I disagree with you. General Shoaib is right, the reaction that could have been expected from the public was not there at all.

Sohail Shuja

Sir I am also one among those who should be blamed as I only took to the streets here in Canada and I am ashamed of my response too
There is nothing to be ashamed of my Pakistani Brother (yes you are my brother from the same motherland). Your actions did create a calculated impact. It would've been insane to have a rampage in Canada for a regime change in Pakistan & you could've ended up in a sanitarium.

BTW, things here were really charged up and smoking. You may check the videos on the net. The Govt totally failed to curtail the crowd even with their worst/best possible means. A civil unrest was almost at the verge of being broken. IK turned the rally to another location and averted that bloody damn civil - military clash.

Why people are not coming on the streets now is just because they know that these goons will not budge an inch on the public outcry. They need their asses to be kicked .... and kicked real hard. But rest assured, people will flood the streets once if IK gives a call for a real retaliation.