عمران خان کو سزاسنانے والے جج ہمایوں دلاور عہدے سےفارغ،او ایس ڈی بنادیاگیا

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shujar hai issey CJ nahin bana diyaa harami fouj ne. He should be hanged for what he has done with the most popular leader. I don't think he will return to Pakistan ever.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have this feeling this guy committed gross misconduct about which the generals knew in advance. in exchange for saving his job, the generals blackmailed him with the decision against IK. the country has been reduced to a circus where the monkeys rule supreme.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
dalla hina kay butt main war gaya, that is what he wanted. baqi sub time pass hai. when he is restored from osd there will not even be a news item about him. Allah Allah khair sallah.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have this feeling this guy committed gross misconduct about which the generals knew in advance. in exchange for saving his job, the generals blackmailed him with the decision against IK. the country has been reduced to a circus where the monkeys rule supreme.
you know what happens to such people
- eliminated -

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
you know what happens to such people
- eliminated -
nope such compromised characters are of immense value to these thugs in uniform as blackmailing them is always easy. the elimination stage only comes into play when the thugs own skin is on the line.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Jump Dogs GIF
GHALEEZ Ghulam beghairat Ghuddar FOUJ​

راجہ رول ، لل شیر ملک ، سبرائٹ اور جونیجے کے جمپ تو دیکھنے والے ہیں
🤣🤣☝🏻🤣🤣