عمران خان نے لانگ مارچ میں خود کو گولی مروائی:مریم اورنگزیب

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sorry but anyone belongs to pmln doesn’t deserve any other language. Even these words are a favour as they are lowest of the low.

Punch77

Voter (50+ posts)
I was born in Pothwar region which should break away from Punjab but it can’t which is a shame.I hate Punjabis more than any other ethnic group.They are responsible for most of the problems faced by Pakistan.
Well that's ur choice to hate/love anyone but keep it yourself. Stupidity of Pakistani to suggest to make more provinces (more representative, more expense, more corruption). Its not going to solve the problem but we need ppl who are accountable for their action. People don't pay taxes but whinge about the system.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
چندہ کھسری پہلے بھی بتایا تھا کھسریوں کے ناچنے سے بچے نہیں ہوتے، چپ کر کے اپنا ناچ دکھا اور ویلیں پکڑ۔۔۔
🤣
They will rape you as well-

Teri maan dee Kuss wich
Loray sari duniay daey

Ghashtee kaay bachaay

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well that's ur choice to hate/love anyone but keep it yourself. Stupidity of Pakistani to suggest to make more provinces (more representative, more expense, more corruption). Its not going to solve the problem but we need ppl who are accountable for their action. People don't pay taxes but whinge about the system.
Pakistanis are living on a different planet than others.Afghanistan has 34 provinces,Germany has 16 federal states,Iran has 31 provinces,Nigeria has 36 states etc.The list carries on.Pakistan is the fifth largest country by population and the idiots have 4 provinces.The population of Punjab is more than Germany.It is not possible to run such a big province efficiently.The local government does not exist and even if it exists it will not have any powers.Devolution is the best way for efficient administration,democracy and giving the local people to the right to run their own affairs.

Melanthus

What about zardari , fazlur rehman , altaf hussain , mind set? are they punjabi mind set too?

Syad Asim Munir is mohajir from India.
He is still a Punjabi.Zardari,Fazlu and Tafu act like a mafia too but Punjabi generals are behind them.MQM was created by generals.Fazlu is a tool of generals too.Not sure about Zardari.I think he has adopted by the generals after he killed Benazir.

Punch77

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistanis are living on a different planet than others.Afghanistan has 34 provinces,Germany has 16 federal states,Iran has 31 provinces,Nigeria has 36 states etc.The list carries on.Pakistan is the fifth largest country by population and the idiots have 4 provinces.The population of Punjab is more than Germany.It is not possible to run such a big province efficiently.The local government does not exist and even if it exists it will not have any powers.Devolution is the best way for efficient administration,democracy and giving the local people to the right to run their own affairs.
Really.....Canada got only 10 provinces and Australia got only 6 states. There is no cure for ignorance.

Melanthus

Really.....Canada got only 10 provinces and Australia got only 6 states. There is no cure for ignorance.
I know every province of Canada and their capitals.I also know every state of Australia.I have worked in 15 countries including USA and Russia.I was brought up in UK not Pakistan.

Punch77

Voter (50+ posts)
I doubt it if you worked in 15 countries. Well good to know that u know the capital and states of these countries.

Punch77

Voter (50+ posts)
I know that.Do you know what are the populations of Australia and Canada?.
What the population has to do with it? Its the area my friend... Just to enlighten you that NSW economy is bigger than Pakistan with only around 8ml ppl. People pay taxes and demand for services. Govt is accountable for their decision/action unlike biryani or keeme wale naan.