شہبازگل کادوبارہ جسمانی ریمانڈ انصاف کاقتل؟سخت ردعمل

si1i12hh1.jpg

اسلام آباد کی ڈسٹرکٹ اینڈ سیشن کورٹ کی جج زیبا چوہدری نے شہباز گل کی جسمانی ریمانڈ کی نظرثانی اپیل پر فیصلہ سناتے ہوئے شہباز گل کو مزید 48 گھنٹے کیلئے پولیس کے حوالے کرنے کا حکم دے دیا۔

اس عدالتی فیصلے پر سوشل میڈیا صارفین اور صحافیوں کی جانب سے سخت ردعمل دیکھنے کو ملا ، انہوں نے اس فیصلے کو انصاف کا قتل قرار دیا ہے اور کہا ہے کہ یہ فیصلہ پولیس کومزید تشدد کا لائسنس دینے کے مترادف ہے۔

فوادچوہدری نے تبصرہ کیا کہ وہ جج صاحبان جو جانتے بوجھتے تشدد کیلئے کہ پولیس سیاسی ورکروں کو تشدد کیلئے ریمانڈ مانگ رہی ہے ریمانڈُ پر بھیجتے ہیں وہ قومی مجرم ہیں انسانی حقوق کی جو دھجیاں پاکستان میں اڑائ جارہی ہیں اس کی مثال نہیں ملتی شہباز گل کو تفتیش کیلئے نہیں تشدد کیلئے پولیس کے حوالے کیا جا رہا ہے
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559851355375796225
صحافی مبشرزیدی نے تبصرہ کرتے ہوئے لکھا کہ جج نے بجائے شہباز گل پر تشدد کے الزامات کی تحقیقات کے دوبارہ اسلام آباد پولیس کے حوالے کر کے نا انصافی کا نیا باب رقم کر دیا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559843782845399040
اینکر عمران ریاض کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ اپنی بے وقوفیوں سے عمران خان کی مقبولیت اور عوامی ہمدردی میں مزید اضافہ کرتے جا رہے ہیں۔ کہا تھا یہ پنگا مت لینا مصیبت پڑ جائے گی گلے۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559847900439519232
رحیق عباسی کا کہنا تھا کہ عدل کا قتل عام ۔۔ انصاف کی ساتھ اجتماعی ذیادتی ۔ شہباز گل کو دوبارہ پولیس کے حوالے کر دیا ۔ اب مزید تشدد کیا جائے گا ۔ پاکستان میں عملا مارشل لاء نافذ ہو چکا ہے۔ شہریوں کے بنیادی حقوق معطل کر دئے گئے ہیں۔ عدالتیں فیصلوں میں آزاد نہیں۔ یہ فیصلے کہیں اور کوئی اور کر رہا ہے۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559847319541059585
اینکر منیب فاروق نے اسےانتہائی تشویشناک فیصلہ قرار دیا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559843601441488898
صحافی اور بلاگر نجم الحسن باجوہ نے تبصرہ کیا کہ اور انصاف کا قتل کسے کہتے ہیں؟
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559847019182804993
ڈاکٹر ارسلان خالد کا کہنا تھا کہ تشدد کی تحقیقات کے بجائے مزید تشدد کے لیے پولیس کے حوالے کردیا۔ ناانصافی کی کوئی تو حد رکھیں، ایسا ظلم کا نظام نہیں چل سکتا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559846701527142402
صحافی علی ممتاز نے تبصرہ کیا کہ وہی ہوا جس کا سب کو خدشہ تھا۔پولیس بار بار کہتی رہی شہباز گل ہمارے حوالے کرو ہم نے پھینٹا لگانا ہے۔ادویات پلا کر بیان لکھوانا ہے اور ادویات کے اثر میں اعترافی ویڈیو بھی بنانی ہے۔اسلام آباد پولیس اور ن لیگ حکومت نے فیصلہ مینج کر لیا اور دو دن کا جسمانی ریمانڈ حاصل کر لیا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559844831844769793
بلاگر احمدابوبکر کا کہنا تھا کہ شہباز گل کا دو روز کے لیے جسمانی ریمانڈ منظور، عدالت جے نا انصا فی کا نیا باب رقم کیا ہے، شہباز گل پر بر ہنہ تشدد کی باز گشت ہے، تحقیقات کا حکم دینے کی بجا ئے اسے دوبارہ اسلام آباد پولیس کی تحویل میں دینا مزید تشدد کے رحم و کرم پر چھو ڑ نا ہے
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559848070170419200
سادات یونس کا کہنا تھا کہ 48 گھنٹوں میں شہبازگل پر تشدد کی انتہاء کی جائے گی، تاریخ میں جسمانی ریمانڈ کی دوبارہ سے حاصل کرنے کی مثال نہیں، سب بدمعاشی ہے!
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559845663839604736
ایک سوشل میڈیا صارف کا کہنا تھا کہ پی ڈی ایم وقتی طور پر ظلم و جبر سے کسی کی خوشنودی کیلئے شہباز گل کو زیر عتاب تو رکھ سکتی ہے. لیکن یاد رکھیں غداری اور بغاوت کا جو پنڈرورا بکس انہوں نے کھولا ہے کل ان سے بند نہیں ہونا. شہباز گل کی وضاحت کے باوجود یہ ایک ایسا precedent سیٹ کر رہے جس کے نشانہ کل یہ خود بھی بنیں گے.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559853286890426368
صحافی فخرالرحمان کا کہنا تھا کہ اس فیصلے کا مطلب ہے کہ شہبازگل پر مزید ٹارچر کرو۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559845219130023936
علی ملک کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ کیسا عجیب فیصلہ ہے، کس قانون کے تحت شہباز گل کا مزید دو روزہ جسمانی ریمانڈ دیا گیا ہے؟ یہ ہم سب دیکھ رہے ہیں اور ہمیں یہ سب ہمیشہ یاد رہے گا۔ اللہ شہباز گل کی حفاظت فرمائے اور اس مشکل سے انہیں جلد از جلد نکالے اور اللہ ان ظالموں کو غارت کرے۔ آمین
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559843956757864449
شہباز گل پر پھر سے تشدد کروایا جائے گا، جب سب کچھ سامنے ہے کہ شہباز گل پر تشدد ہوا ہے اسکے باوجود دوبارہ تشدد کے لیے جسمانی ریمانڈ دینا سمجھ سے باہر ہے
https://twitter.com/x/status/1559847492296101888

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What was your question on ECP Pooch?
Sometimes I get lots of responses on stuff then I have to choose which one to answer.
You the Filthy pooch gets least priority.
Haraami, you lying now isn't going to save you from my wrath. I hate myself for the abuse I give and its wrong but then I remember I am dealing with paid trolls. So its all fair game.
You knew exactly what the question was because you answered the questions after mine.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haraami, you lying now isn't going to save you from my wrath. I hate myself for the abuse I give and its wrong but then I remember I am dealing with paid trolls. So its all fair game.
You knew exactly what the question was because you answered the questions after mine.
No I don't remember. Beleive me, lowest level mut like you never gets that much importance from me. So repeat the question.

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
How long the civilized world is going to support this criminal government of Pakistan to continue torturing citizens of this country.

Hate_Nooras

No I don't remember. Believe me, lowest level but like you never gets that much importance from me. So repeat the question.
Haraami even dog shit is better than you. Your a paid bitch. So for you off course don't remember.
So here it is again- the 2017 SC decision mandated that all 3 parties must be investigated at the same time and results released at the same time. So why weren't they? And who signed off the Noora and PPP accounts? Who abroad funds these crooks?

RajaRawal111

Haraami even dog shit is better than you. Your a paid bitch. So for you off course don't remember.
So here it is again- the 2017 SC decision mandated that all 3 parties must be investigated at the same time and results released at the same time. So why weren't they? And who signed off the Noora and PPP accounts? Who abroad funds these crooks?
Okay Filthy Pooch, please share the SC decision in which it mandated that all three parties accounts must be scrutinized at same time and results be released at the same time.

Hate_Nooras

Okay Filthy Pooch, please share the SC decision in which it mandated that all three parties accounts must be scrutinized at same time and results be released at the same time.
You illiterate goat herder. You scum
The ruling said that it is the duty of the ECP to scrutinize accounts of political parties on the touchstone of Article 6(3) of the PPO read in the light of Article 17(3) of the Constitution. In this behalf, the ECP must act transparently, fairly and justly, without discrimination among political parties seeking election symbols to contest the elections to the constitutional legislatures of Pakistan.

For undertaking such scrutiny, it will be reasonable for the ECP to examine the accounts of a political party within five years of the objected accounts of that party having been published in the official gazette.

So haraami the PTI made complaints, where is the results of this investigation? Who funded the Nooras and PPP because we know that cant fuck from PKs abroad. Kuttay aulad where is the transparency, where is the fairness and justness?

RajaRawal111

You illiterate goat herder. You scum

The ruling said that it is the duty of the ECP to scrutinize accounts of political parties on the touchstone of Article 6(3) of the PPO read in the light of Article 17(3) of the Constitution. In this behalf, the ECP must act transparently, fairly and justly, without discrimination among political parties seeking election symbols to contest the elections to the constitutional legislatures of Pakistan.

For undertaking such scrutiny, it will be reasonable for the ECP to examine the accounts of a political party within five years of the objected accounts of that party having been published in the official gazette.

So haraami the PTI made complaints, where is the results of this investigation? Who funded the Nooras and PPP because we know that cant fuck from PKs abroad. Kuttay aulad where is the transparency, where is the fairness and justness?
Pooch where is the SC judgement that says EC must announce results of three parties togather.
You are the lowest level Jahil. That is why I give you least priority because nothing but shit comes out of you.

Hate_Nooras

Pooch where is the SC judgement that says EC must announce results of three parties togather.
You are the lowest level Jahil. That is why I give you least priority because nothing but shit comes out of you.
You illiterate goat herder. Which bit can't you read.

ruling said that it is the duty of the ECP to scrutinize accounts of political parties on the touchstone of Article 6(3) of the PPO read in the light of Article 17(3) of the Constitution. In this behalf, the ECP must act transparently, fairly and justly, without discrimination among political parties seeking election symbols to contest the elections to the constitutional legislatures of Pakistan.

RajaRawal111

You illiterate goat herder. Which bit can't you read.

ruling said that it is the duty of the ECP to scrutinize accounts of political parties on the touchstone of Article 6(3) of the PPO read in the light of Article 17(3) of the Constitution. In this behalf, the ECP must act transparently, fairly and justly, without discrimination among political parties seeking election symbols to contest the elections to the constitutional legislatures of Pakistan.
Pooch where does it say EC must scrutinize 3 parties together and announce their results together. Stop eating so much shit. Because it starts coming out of your nose and ears too.

Hate_Nooras

Pooch where does it say EC must scrutinize 3 parties together and announce their results together. Stop eating so much shit. Because it starts coming out of your nose and ears too.
Haraami what does this mean

"without discrimination among political parties"

and as the PTI complain was made 5 years even dog shit like can't explain why that hasn't come to the conclusion. You dumb fuck.

RajaRawal111

Haraami what does this mean

"without discrimination among political parties"

and as the PTI complain was made 5 years even dog shit like can't explain why that hasn't come to the conclusion. You dumb fuck.
Pooch it does not mean togather.
And it has come to this conclusion, that Your IK is product of Berry C Shnips yahoodi, and Indar Kumar Dosaanj Hindu

Hate_Nooras

Pooch it does not mean togather.
And it has come to this conclusion, that Your IK is product of Berry C Shnips yahoodi, and Indar Kumar Dosaanj Hindu
Oh haraami what does it mean. Kuttay ki aulad did they say it as a throw way line? Does it mean just investigate one party and ignore the other? All parties must be investigated without discrimination
Haraami you are the Foreign funded party? Who funds your party. Nooras can't raise enough money to pay your sister the Rp for her services, so where is your money coming from. And don't run bitch answer the Question

Haraami your the Foreign funded party. BB knew it,we know it.

RajaRawal111

Oh haraami what does it mean. Kuttay ki aulad did they say it as a throw way line? Does it mean just investigate one party and ignore the other? All parties must be investigated without discrimination
Haraami you are the Foreign funded party? Who funds your party. Nooras can't raise enough money to pay your sister the Rp for her services, so where is your money coming from. And don't run bitch answer the Question

Haraami your the Foreign funded party. BB knew it,we know it.

Pooch your own previous PYOO Akbar S Babur brought the facts out that your current PYOO Imran Khan is being funded by Yahoodis and Hindoos. The judgement from your part time father Saqib Nisaar never said to investigate all other parties Simultaneously. Others will be investigated when there are hard evidences.

The theft of your current father IK was investigated first because there were hard evidences brought by another one of your PYOO. First let us disqualify your current PYOO so that you can change him and get a new PYOO shah Mahmood Qureshi.

I probably ignored you earlier because I know you are an illiterate, lowest IQ. dumb Money whose head is always full of knowledgeless shit. Just like this one. I engage you only when I am free and I want some entertainment. ?

Hate_Nooras

Pooch your own previous PYOO Akbar S Babur brought the facts out that your current PYOO Imran Khan is being funded by Yahoodis and Hindoos. The judgement from your part time father Saqib Nisaar never said to investigate all other parties Simultaneously. Others will be investigated when there are hard evidences.

The theft of your current father IK was investigated first because there were hard evidences brought by another one of your PYOO. First let us disqualify your current PYOO so that you can change him and get a new PYOO shah Mahmood Qureshi.

I probably ignored you earlier because I know you are an illiterate, lowest IQ. dumb Money whose head is always full of knowledgeless shit. Just like this one. I engage you only when I am free and I want some entertainment. ?
Fuck Babar answer the question. The SC said all parties needed to be investigated without bias, so why weren't they. In that same judgement it said within 5 years and the PTI’s claim was over 5 years ago, so where are the results? Why has the SC court been ignored?

And haraami which Yahoodis? The one your daddy NS does business with, and which Hindus, the ones your father does business with.
So was BB right? Off course she was, and that's what they call Foreign funding. Your party has no source of funding? I dare you to provide me anyone in the UK that funds these haraamis. The only thing they would be given is the used condom after they finished with your sister. Haraami answer the question.

Hate_Nooras

And talking about IQ. Kuttay ki aulad,your support a party with no support for a rp. Haraami you have a corrupt duffer, his money laundering brother and a women that has less morals with your mother. And just like you she lies and bullshits because she us as thick as you.

RajaRawal111

And talking about IQ. Kuttay ki aulad,your support a party with no support for a rp. Haraami you have a corrupt duffer, his money laundering brother and a women that has less morals with your mother. And just like you she lies and bullshits because she us as thick as you.
Pooch are you done with your SC decision of Investing three parties togather and announcing them togather or you want to continue???
I need to know. If yes then I want you to F off for now. Then I will prepare another bamboo for a22 of my dearest dearest dumb Jahil Filthy Pooch. In another thread with different topic.

Hate_Nooras

Pooch are you done with your SC decision of Investing three parties togather and announcing them togather or you want to continue???
I need to know. If yes then I want you to F off for now. Then I will prepare another bamboo for a22 of my dearest dearest dumb Jahil Filthy Pooch. In another thread with different topic.
Haraami are you fuckin illiterate that you can't understand the term" without discrimination among political parties"
Are you haraamis so dumb that you don't understand this legal term meaning treat everyone equally. So if it means treat equally than by definition all have to be investigated at the Same time. Haraamis like you that suck dick should have spent more time in school and less time with your head in NSs bollocks.

Hate_Nooras

And stop running. Why did your haraami take money from Osama? That is the definition of Foreign Funding. We know that you can't raise any funds legally? That's why the ECP can't find a way to clear you. They know and it will come out that this will be around a noose around your necks.