نیتن یاہو ہو یا پاکستان کے اصل آقا ( ملٹری امپائر / حافظ ) کا پالتو شہباز شریف
فضلو بےغیرت ہو یا مرداری ڈاکو سب فرعونوں کی طرح ان کا بھی ایک ہی مقصد
ہے —- دولت کا حصول اور طاقت خداوندی —- مگر یہ دولت طاقت جاہ و جلال
مٹی میں مل جائیں گے —- اگر کچھ باقی ہے اور رہے گا تو وہ الله کا نام ہے
ان سب کو یہ بات سمجھ لینی چاہئے کہ —- ایک دن ہم سب کو الله کے حضور
حاضر ہونا اور اپنا حساب دینا ہے —- اس لئے اتنا جھوٹ بولو اتنا مال اکھٹا کرو
اتنا ظلم کرو —- جتنا برداشت کر سکو —- یہ ملک ہمارا ہے اور اسے ہم نے بچانا
ہے —- سڑکوں پر نکلو اور اپنا حق ان فوجیوں اور سیاست دانوں سے چھین لو​

Mian..Shareef a Man of Zero intelligence or character father of the escaped terrorist money laundering purchee Reading King of Corruption, Nawaz Lal Nehru Has achieved His dream in Pakistan.

SHAREEF DAKOO GANGS DREAM FULL FILLED.

MY CHIEF, MY JUSTICES, MY PRESIDENT, MY SENATE CHAIRMAN, MY POLICE, TOTAL CONTROL IN THE HANDS OF A FAMILY THAT HAS DOWN SYNDROME, BROTHER DIED WITH IT AND THESE SUB HUMMANS ARE INCHARGED OF JINNAH AND IQBALS PAKISTAN?

THANK GOD FOR IK AND HIS PAKISTANI AWAM.

Last edited by a moderator:

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not him.
Its people behind him.
World powers want a weak person like him in Pakistan.
Imagine Raja Rental was once a PM of Pakistan.

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)

اسرائیل کے عوام ہم سے بہادر اور غیرت مند نکلے​

q k oh kafer hai our hum musalman hai faraq saf zaher hai!
hamara sab kuch to ﷲ pak karega ,humara kam hai khana aur sona!

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Big difference between Isreal situation and Pakistan is that their military is against Netanyahu's plans and is siding with the awaam. Pakistani Generals are in bed with PDM and benefit from the corruption.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

In Foujion nay by design iss Qaom ko Jahil rakha hai —- They knew that if they be educated then —- They won’t be able to run their MILITARY EMPIRE!​

Foujion ko khan se isi bath ka drr ta ke khan qoom ko haqeeqi azadi ki rah pr gamzan kr gaya ta

Captain Safdar

They are educated and true fighters, no matter what you say to them. They fought the whole world to aquire their land, even-though it is illegal
And almost every citizen is armed and trained how to use it. Jews and Hindus are more patriot than us... its sad to see that ppl on the wrong path ate brave and ppl on haq are weak now a days....

Aliimran1

@ Admin —- This post is mine ——- How come it is merged ? —- And it still have my Title and my writing ? 🤔

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
They are educated and true fighters, no matter what you say to them. They fought the whole world to aquire their land, even-though it is illegal
Your knowledge regarding Zionist occupiers in Palestine is reprehensible.

" THEIR LAND? EXCUSE ME. WOW..TRUE FIGHTERS? JEWS NEVER FIGHT, THEY LET OTHERS DO THEIR FIGHTING, AKA AMERICAN FOOT SOLDIERS ARE A CANNON FODDER FOR THESE CARRION BIRDS OF HUMANITY RAJA.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
او بھائی آپ ایک دودھ پیتے بچے کو ایک 20 سال بڑے بندے سے ملا رہے ہو ۔

وہ ہزاروں سالوں سے ایک قوم ہے جبکہ ہمیں تو مختلف فرقے، صوبے ، سیاستدان اور فوج قوم بننے نہیں دے رہی ۔

Melanthus

Don’t compare Israel with Pakistan.Israel is a first world country.It is a leader in science in technology.It’s people are very smart and productive.The literacy rate in Israel is 97%.People know their rights and will not allow the government to take away their rights.Israel’s biggest fault is the illegal occupation of Palestinian land and mistreatment of Palestinians.