مودی کو تنکے کا سہارا: Ahmad Shah Massoud’s son to build a grand coalition of anti-Taliban elements

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Famed Afghan commander Ahmad Shah Massoud’s son to build a grand coalition of anti-Taliban elements

Ahmad-Shah-Massoud-Ahmad-Massoud-880x546.jpg

Ahmad Massoud, the son of famed Afghan commander Ahmad Shah Massoud wants to build a grand coalition of anti-Taliban elements.

Massoud plans to officially launch his political movement on September 5 in Panjshir.

This comes as U.S. and Taliban representatives are engaged in extensive talks in Qatari capital of Doha to find a negotiated political settlement to end the conflict, a move which could lead to complete withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, the younger Massoud plans to build the grand coalition to oppose the Taliban militants both on political and military levels.

Speaking to AFP in an exclusive interview, Massoud said “I really pray and hope that Afghans and Afghanistan never see another bloodshed.”

Massoud further added “God forbid. But if it comes, not just myself, but there are… hundreds of thousands of young people who are like me. We are ready to pick up guns.”

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kuttae ki mut mara ga BJP ke leaders ki tara, Tump is very damn serious about his second term and American will dump this alliance...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Famed Afghan commander Ahmad Shah Massoud’s son to build a grand coalition of anti-Taliban elements
By Khaama Press / in Afghanistan / on Thursday, 29 Aug 2019 10:37 AM / 1 Comment / 43 views

Ahmad Massoud, the son of famed Afghan commander Ahmad Shah Massoud wants to build a grand coalition of anti-Taliban elements.

Massoud plans to officially launch his political movement on September 5 in Panjshir.

This comes as U.S. and Taliban representatives are engaged in extensive talks in Qatari capital of Doha to find a negotiated political settlement to end the conflict, a move which could lead to complete withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, the younger Massoud plans to build the grand coalition to oppose the Taliban militants both on political and military levels.

Speaking to AFP in an exclusive interview, Massoud said “I really pray and hope that Afghans and Afghanistan never see another bloodshed.”

Massoud further added “God forbid. But if it comes, not just myself, but there are… hundreds of thousands of young people who are like me. We are ready to pick up guns.”

An exercise in futile...... 2x2=4+2=6x4=24x0=000
Its a zero sum game now!

وہ دن گئے جب خلیل خان فاختہ اڑایا کرتے تھے . اب خلیل خان کی اپنی فاختہ اڑتی ہے

WatanDost

An exercise in futile...... 2x2=4+2=6x4=24x0=000
Its a zero sum game now!

وہ دن گئے جب خلیل خان فاختہ اڑایا کرتے تھے . اب خلیل خان کی اپنی فاختہ اڑتی ہے

آپ ذرا اس لونڈے کا پوز ملاحظہ فرمایں سورس پر جا کے جو ہندو بنیے نے بنوایا ہے
باپ کی طرح ٹوپی رکھوا اور ماتھے پر جھریاں بنوا کر

طالبان شیر کی لاش پر کھڑے تصویر بنوا رہے ہیں اور مودی کتے کے پلے کو پھونک بھر رہا ہے

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allas! muslims wold remain busy making coalitions against each other and would benefit no one but our enemies....

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
آپ ذرا اس لونڈے کا پوز ملاحظہ فرمایں سورس پر جا کے جو ہندو بنیے نے بنوایا ہے
باپ کی طرح ٹوپی رکھوا اور ماتھے پر جھریاں بنوا کر

طالبان شیر کی لاش پر کھڑے تصویر بنوا رہے ہیں اور مودی کتے کے پلے کو پھونک بھر رہا ہے

This is what they deserve!

لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین​

taban

اگر آپ پشاور کے علاقے (اُتلی منڈی) جائیں تو آپ کو وہاں اس جیسے ریٹائرڈ لختے نئے اور ہاٹ لختوں کے پیچھے ڈھولک بجاتے نظر آئیں گے

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
By Khaama Press / in Afghanistan / on Thursday, 29 Aug 2019 10:37 AM / 1 Comment / 43 views

What can he do that hasn't been done for the last 19 years?

Last edited: