Zulfi Bukhari visited Israel, met with Mossad chief: Israeli media reports

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
here I will support Zulfi. Stop maligning him for an unknown trip. Do you think that Israel will allow a Bukhari to enter their country. Cmon!!!!

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
دیکھو میں نہیں کہتا تھا کہ عارف کریم وچوں پٹواری ہے ؟؟
خبر لگا کر بڑے بڑے عمرانیوں کو اشکل بھی دیتا ہے آکے پٹ سیاپا پاؤ ھن

On the news, I agree with will-bite. It is too big for Zulfi Bukhari or Imran khan to decide and do anything.
Same old lame shit . PMIk ko parchi wala khansama samjha huwa hai, Jo Obama ko qeema daal ki invitation deta tha.
The news of the.meeting was manufactured in pmln media cell and released to a d grade Israeli outlet

Bigger question is, who had links to Israeli media to get them to post this obviously false info, not once but twice? UK paper Ney to 5 minute mein delete Kar Di thi

RajaRawal111

Same old lame shit . PMIk ko parchi wala khansama samjha huwa hai, Jo Obama ko qeema daal ki invitation deta tha.
The news of the.meeting was manufactured in pmln media cell and released to a d grade Israeli outlet

Bigger question is, who had links to Israeli media to get them to post this obviously false info, not once but twice? UK paper Ney to 5 minute mein delete Kar Di thi
Buchey - - puchi waley khansaamey se bi neechey sumjha howa hey PM IK ko. I dont understand where the hell your khush-fehmi is comming from that Donkey is in Authority to decide the major policy issues like this.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

[Surah al-Hujuraat 49:6]

It was narrated that Hafs ibn ‘Aasim said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough lying for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Narrated by Muslim in al-Muqaddimah, 6; Saheeh al-Jaami, 4482

Will_Bite

Buchey - - puchi waley khansaamey se bi neechey sumjha howa hey PM IK ko. I dont understand where the hell your khush-fehmi is comming from that Donkey is in Authority to decide the major policy issues like this.

Then quit contradicting yourself, and stop blaming IK for anything you perceive as negative...as per your definition, IK isnt responsible for anything at all.

What i dont understand is how a chaprasi who was propped by by gen. gillani even has the guts to make a statement on Imran Khan. You should stick to khansamageeri of raiwind

RajaRawal111

Then quit contradicting yourself, and stop blaming IK for anything you perceive as negative...as per your definition, IK isnt responsible for anything at all.

What i dont understand is how a chaprasi who was propped by by gen. gillani even has the guts to make a statement on Imran Khan. You should stick to khansamageeri of raiwind
I dont really know what are you saying now. Your donkey is responsible of lots of things whci include the destruction of everything inside the country. There are certain limitations for an elected PM which were the same for NS and, Beanazeer and now IK.