Your comments....!!!

naeemo

Voter (50+ posts)
Sack Inzi...
You dont have final XI decided and you have rested all key players. PSL( making money) is imp to them, not the Reputation of Pak sports.
Agree, I never show interest in PSL, because these people are playing for their own. When these players come to international games. Their performance become zero.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The main questions contemplated at the time of Mongol attack were the following :

-If Buraq (prophet's horse that took him to Miraj) came down to the earth would it be haram or halal. ?
-Is quran Khalq or Mhaqlooq?
-Music and games ka pata nahi.
Just for info: Do you have any original sources about these discussions ? -
If not, do have any source from a commentary written by a scholar of philosophy, even if written in later centuries.
Please answer in yes and no.
Please don't give some critique written in the twentieth century like from a 'nonsense' scribbled by Hoodbhoy type of persons unrelated to philosophical questions and principles.

Please note that the questions of philosophy were (and are ) discussed posing a specific problem to elaborate the philosophical principles - not the problem discussed per se.

khurram_id

MPA (400+ posts)
Mullaiyat ki bhi hud hoti hay, qoum ko hansnay khelnay ka koi moqa na dena, bus har waqt koi kisi ko maarta, dabaata rehay tou usmayn khush ho.... Dunya sari ki kohsish hoti hay k awam k liye entertainment ka intizaam karay, khush rakhayn, yahan agar kuch ghalti say aik cricket ka tournament ho hih gaya hay tou uss pay bhi aisi qannotiyat....
Ap kuch b kar lo Ye molvi ap ko qabar may utar ky he dum lay gay.
Ap kay pechay hath dho kay paray hay...

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just for info: Do you have any original sources about these discussions ? -
If not, do have any source from a commentary written by a scholar of philosophy, even if written in later centuries.
Please answer in yes and no.
Please don't give some critique written in the twentieth century like from a 'nonsense' scribbled by Hoodbhoy type of persons unrelated to philosophical questions and principles.

Please note that the questions of philosophy were (and are ) discussed posing a specific problem to elaborate the philosophical principles - not the problem discussed per se.

Kitāb al-ʻIbar wa-Dīwān al-Mubtadaʼ wa-l-Khabar fī Taʼrīkh al-ʻArab wa-l-Barbar wa-Man ʻĀṣarahum min Dhawī ash-Shaʼn al-Akbā

Ibn Khaludun was born about 80 years after the siege of Baghdad.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Folks the real truth is that Australia has recently found their form and has become a world beater … they are in their prime form right now … which is very dangerous news for all other teams. Pakistan is not a bad side … scoring 280 plus in both matches against a side of a calibre of Australia is no joke. As I said the problem right now is that Australian batsmen are in sublime form and are playing both pace and spin very well … Remember they were 0-2 down against India in India and actually won the series 3-2. We need to try few different players before world cup and select the best team according to the situation.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Bowlers bicharey kya karein jab unhein pitch se na swing mil rahi hai na ball seam ho rahi hai na turn ho rahi hai, itni ghattiya pitch hai k bowlers ko koi advantage he nahi, Pakistan ko iss waqt aik ache Off Spinner ke zaroorat hai. jo k ham ne PSL mein b nahi dekha, Pakistan 320 se 330 runs ke pitches per 280 runs bnaa raha hai yehi waja hai k bowlers itne kam total ko defend nahi ker paa rahe, pakistan ko middle order mein hard hitter batsman chahiay,, mujhey nahi maloom k Asif Ali ko kiu rest kerwaya ja raha hai, uss ne to sirf 15 se 20 balls he khailna hoti hein,,

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah bestow hediayah on us all.

Bhai if we will utilize our time in entertainment then what time we will prepare for bad times.
I'm seeking your kind advise how much time we shall utilize in a day for Ebadah, Entertainment and Study?

Regards,

Mullaiyat ki bhi hud hoti hay, qoum ko hansnay khelnay ka koi moqa na dena, bus har waqt koi kisi ko maarta, dabaata rehay tou usmayn khush ho.... Dunya sari ki kohsish hoti hay k awam k liye entertainment ka intizaam karay, khush rakhayn, yahan agar kuch ghalti say aik cricket ka tournament ho hih gaya hay tou uss pay bhi aisi qannotiyat....

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستانی کرکٹ ٹیم کو بیچ کر اسکی جگہ قومی کھیل ہاکی کو پرموٹ کیا جائے تو وہ ان سے بہتر رزلٹ دیں گے ساری زندگی کرکٹ کھیلتے گزر جاتی ہے اس کے بعد بھی کرکٹ بورڈ ، کرکٹ کوچ اور کپتان کہہ رہا ہوتا ہے ٹیم ناتجربہ کار تھی اس لیے میچ ہار گئے الو کے پٹھوں ٹیم میں ایک دو پلیئر نئے ہوسکتے ہیں لیکن باقی نو کھلاڑی کو سالوں سے کھیل رہے ہیں۔ پھر بھی ٹیم ہار جاتی ہے ۔ ٹیم مقابلہ کرکے ہارے تو دکھ نہیں ہوتا لیکن ٹیم کچھ کرے بنا ہی ہار جائے تو عوام گالیاں بھی انہی کودیتی ہے لیکن پھر بھی خوش ہیں ہماری سفارش چل رہی ہے ہم نے ٹیلنٹ کو اگے نہیں آنے دینا خود بہاویں پانچ سال میں ہزار سکورپورا کریں گے

Kavalier

May Allah bestow hediayah on us all.

Bhai if we will utilize our time in entertainment then what time we will prepare for bad times.
I'm seeking your kind advise how much time we shall utilize in a day for Ebadah, Entertainment and Study?

Regards,

Mohtaram, if you are enjoying your life, if you are happy and trying to keep others happy, if you are not disturbing anyone with your words/actions and if you are not breaking any law then you are already doing "Ebadah" ...... There should be no one policing and telling others how to use his/her private time, not me and not anyone else but the person should decide himself what is good and happy utilization of his /her time.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Mohtaram, if you are enjoying your life, if you are happy and trying to keep others happy, if you are not disturbing anyone with your words/actions and if you are not breaking any law then you are already doing "Ebadah" ...... There should be no one policing and telling others how to use his/her private time, not me and not anyone else but the person should decide himself what is good and happy utilization of his /her time.

Bhai, as per your explanation I understand "Ebahad" doesn't cover Toheed, Namaz, Roza, Zakat and Hajj? correct me if i'm wrong. For me being a Muslims i follow this

Chapter-3: Surah Al-E-Imran
Ayat-110

"Ye are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency; and ye believe in Allah. And if the People of the Scripture had believed it had been better for them. Some of them are believers; but most of them are evil-livers. (110) "

Now I would not like to offend you but in western countries having relations with opposite is OK by law, will you accept it for your sister or daughter?

2nd i also asked for time for entertainment and Study, can you please also shed some light on this too.

Regards,

Kavalier

Bhai, as per your explanation I understand "Ebahad" doesn't cover Toheed, Namaz, Roza, Zakat and Hajj? correct me if i'm wrong. For me being a Muslims i follow this

Chapter-3: Surah Al-E-Imran
Ayat-110

"Ye are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency; and ye believe in Allah. And if the People of the Scripture had believed it had been better for them. Some of them are believers; but most of them are evil-livers. (110) "

Now I would not like to offend you but in western countries having relations with opposite is OK by law, will you accept it for your sister or daughter?

2nd i also asked for time for entertainment and Study, can you please also shed some light on this too.

Regards,

Mohtaram, shayad mayn apko samja nahi paya, Toheed, hajj, Namaz etc meray zaati feal hayn, mera iman , mera aqeeda aur meri ibadat ki definition, sirf aur sirf meray aur meray Allah k beech hay, na tou iss say koi mareez marta hay, na koi bacha/aurat gair mehfooz hota hay aur na hi ghareeb ka rozgar lut jata hay.... haan krnay k jo kaam hayn wo yeah hayn k hum healthy society construct karayn jismayn logon ko insan ka khayal ho, mujhy aisay haji namazi ka kiya karna hay jiski laal mirch mayn 50% bricks ghot k sell krrha ho ya jiskay doodh mayn pani aur sulpher mila k auron ko pilaye.... islaye logon ko khush honay ka moqa dayn, entertainment sasti karyn aur zayda moqa dayn tou logon ko khush honay k liye bohat ameer nhi hona parayga....

Time k barayn mayn bhi apko bataya hay k har kisi ka apna time hay, wo jesay chahay ussay use karay, jisnay sirf khelna hay, wo khelta rehay, jisny sirf parhna hay wo parhta rehay, jidnay balance krna hay wo apni marzi say krlay.... doosray ussay dictate kiyon karayn?

majidwaraich

MPA (400+ posts)
I am absolutely not surprised by Pakistans performance, you would be kidding yourself if you were expecting fireworks by our team. On the other hand, Congrats to Australian team particularly Usman Khawaja!

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Mohtaram, shayad mayn apko samja nahi paya, Toheed, hajj, Namaz etc meray zaati feal hayn, mera iman , mera aqeeda aur meri ibadat ki definition, sirf aur sirf meray aur meray Allah k beech hay, na tou iss say koi mareez marta hay, na koi bacha/aurat gair mehfooz hota hay aur na hi ghareeb ka rozgar lut jata hay.... haan krnay k jo kaam hayn wo yeah hayn k hum healthy society construct karayn jismayn logon ko insan ka khayal ho, mujhy aisay haji namazi ka kiya karna hay jiski laal mirch mayn 50% bricks ghot k sell krrha ho ya jiskay doodh mayn pani aur sulpher mila k auron ko pilaye.... islaye logon ko khush honay ka moqa dayn, entertainment sasti karyn aur zayda moqa dayn tou logon ko khush honay k liye bohat ameer nhi hona parayga....

Time k barayn mayn bhi apko bataya hay k har kisi ka apna time hay, wo jesay chahay ussay use karay, jisnay sirf khelna hay, wo khelta rehay, jisny sirf parhna hay wo parhta rehay, jidnay balance krna hay wo apni marzi say krlay.... doosray ussay dictate kiyon karayn?

Bhai do not consider my following comments offensive because here i cannot express my feeling but the words only.

I'm unable to understand your justification about "Ebadah" and purification of society.

Please note if all the people follow the teaching of Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) then you won't see atleast
-Any one killing innocent people
-Mixing of harmful chemical in food
-Forcing for beriberi for our rights
-Forced rapes, child abuse

Kindly do not consider my comment as offensive to you but,
Namaz, Roza, Azkat and Hajj are partially "zati fail" but mostly beneficial to a peaceful good society.
-Namaz: One Guy asked Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) how do i know my Namaz has been accepted, Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said when you start disliking evil consider your Namaz accepted. End result when a person perform Namaz with the intention of seeking the right path obviously he will be a productive positive person for good healthy society.
Para-30, Chapter-77: Surah Al-Mursalat
Ayat: 46 to 48

"(O you disbelievers)! Eat and enjoy yourselves (in this worldly life) for a little while. Verily, you are the Mujrimûn (polytheists, disbelievers, sinners, criminals). (46) Woe that Day to the deniers (of the Day of Resurrection)! (47) And when it is said to them: "Bow down yourself (in prayer)!" They bow not down (offer not their prayers). (48)"
People who don't offer pray above Ayat is for them.

-Roza: Allah tells us in Qur'an
Para-30, Chapter-2: Surah Al-Baqara
Ayat-183:

"O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil); (183)"
In above Ayat Allah Subhan-w-Taala clearly mentioned Roza produce taqwa in a person who Fast for the sake of Allah and such a good person will be a valuable asset to a good society.

-Zakat: Allah tells us in Qur'an
Para 1, Chapter-2: Surah Al-Baqara
Ayat 43:

"And perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, and bow down (or submit yourselves with obedience to Allâh) along with Ar¬Raki'ûn.(43)"
Above Ayat for Namaz and Zakat.

Para-10, Chapter-9: Surah Al-Tawba
Ayat 60:

"As-Sadaqât (here it means Zakât) are only for the Fuqarâ'[] (poor), and Al-Masâkin[] (the poor) and those employed to collect (the funds); and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islâm); and to free the captives; and for those in debt; and for Allâh's Cause (i.e. for Mujâhidûn - those fighting in the holy battle), and for the wayfarer (a traveler who is cut off from everything); a duty imposed by Allâh. And Allâh is All-Knower, All-Wise. (60)"
In above Ayat it is mentioned to whom the sadaqa should be given, Zakat is a the most fruitful law of Islam which takes money from rich people and distribute among poor and needy people, by this law the poor no need to beg and rich will get benefit on judgement day. This also produce a healthy society.

-Hajj:

As all of Muslims are aware of the hardship which is required in order to perform Hajj, this "Ebadah" shows us the hardship of poor people who spent their life with poverty.

With above all explanation I believe you won't say again that this is personal action and has no relation with society.

My Dear Bhai,
Believe me the sentences you used in your comments are not even yours you've heard this with some secular people who are supporting the agenda of Shaitan and trying hard to fill our young generation brain with the filth of this material world. I would suggest you to read Qur'an with Translation INSHA'ALLAH you will not regret it and will gain true knowledge.

Regards,

Kavalier

Bhai do not consider my following comments offensive because here i cannot express my feeling but the words only.

I'm unable to understand your justification about "Ebadah" and purification of society.

Please note if all the people follow the teaching of Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) then you won't see atleast
-Any one killing innocent people
-Mixing of harmful chemical in food
-Forcing for beriberi for our rights
-Forced rapes, child abuse

Kindly do not consider my comment as offensive to you but,
Namaz, Roza, Azkat and Hajj are partially "zati fail" but mostly beneficial to a peaceful good society.
-Namaz: One Guy asked Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) how do i know my Namaz has been accepted, Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said when you start disliking evil consider your Namaz accepted. End result when a person perform Namaz with the intention of seeking the right path obviously he will be a productive positive person for good healthy society.
Para-30, Chapter-77: Surah Al-Mursalat
Ayat: 46 to 48

"(O you disbelievers)! Eat and enjoy yourselves (in this worldly life) for a little while. Verily, you are the Mujrimûn (polytheists, disbelievers, sinners, criminals). (46) Woe that Day to the deniers (of the Day of Resurrection)! (47) And when it is said to them: "Bow down yourself (in prayer)!" They bow not down (offer not their prayers). (48)"
People who don't offer pray above Ayat is for them.

-Roza: Allah tells us in Qur'an
Para-30, Chapter-2: Surah Al-Baqara
Ayat-183:

"O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil); (183)"
In above Ayat Allah Subhan-w-Taala clearly mentioned Roza produce taqwa in a person who Fast for the sake of Allah and such a good person will be a valuable asset to a good society.

-Zakat: Allah tells us in Qur'an
Para 1, Chapter-2: Surah Al-Baqara
Ayat 43:

"And perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, and bow down (or submit yourselves with obedience to Allâh) along with Ar¬Raki'ûn.(43)"
Above Ayat for Namaz and Zakat.

Para-10, Chapter-9: Surah Al-Tawba
Ayat 60:

"As-Sadaqât (here it means Zakât) are only for the Fuqarâ'[] (poor), and Al-Masâkin[] (the poor) and those employed to collect (the funds); and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islâm); and to free the captives; and for those in debt; and for Allâh's Cause (i.e. for Mujâhidûn - those fighting in the holy battle), and for the wayfarer (a traveler who is cut off from everything); a duty imposed by Allâh. And Allâh is All-Knower, All-Wise. (60)"
In above Ayat it is mentioned to whom the sadaqa should be given, Zakat is a the most fruitful law of Islam which takes money from rich people and distribute among poor and needy people, by this law the poor no need to beg and rich will get benefit on judgement day. This also produce a healthy society.

-Hajj:
As all of Muslims are aware of the hardship which is required in order to perform Hajj, this "Ebadah" shows us the hardship of poor people who spent their life with poverty.

With above all explanation I believe you won't say again that this is personal action and has no relation with society.

My Dear Bhai,
Believe me the sentences you used in your comments are not even yours you've heard this with some secular people who are supporting the agenda of Shaitan and trying hard to fill our young generation brain with the filth of this material world. I would suggest you to read Qur'an with Translation INSHA'ALLAH you will not regret it and will gain true knowledge.

Regards,

First of all thank you for replying decently, there are hardly any decent replies on this forum and I appreciate your replies and the way you reply, otherwise there are lots of other friends who directly attack on one's beliefs or label an agent of some kind or even give a fatwa instead of answering (or trying to answer) the subject under discussion.

Mohtaram, regarding your comment that Namaz, Hajj etc are not personal deeds, I would only pose one question to you, why do you see that the societies who do not even know what is Namaz Hajj, zakat etc. are so tolerant, peaceful and socially on another level as compared to, lets say for example, Pakistan where every second person seems to be very religious, where people are intolerant and very bigoted when it comes to social norms and beliefs. I do believe that if these deeds are performed with right beliefs, these might be helpful for making us a better human, but purely doing it for the sake of performing as a duty, will never bring any change, either as an individual nor as a society. My point is very simple, are these deeds a duty (as molvis will say a Farz) for us? Or we should perform these deeds only as a helping act to strengthen our already developed good beliefs in humanity and morals for the society we live in. And for that we need people to be satisfied, people to be educated with an open mind where they can pose any kind of questions coming in their minds and can discuss socio-religio issues without any fear. Only healthy and constructive discussions can evolve our society and beliefs. I accept that Quran is the last word of our Creator but how to interpret is still left on us and how to implement its teachings in our present scenario is what we need to discuss.

To my understanding, Islam is meant to be an ever lasting religion and reason behind that can only be one, that it adaptable according to every age and day. Which in turn means that there is only a certain and very limited set of basic few beliefs which are to be safeguarded and everything else is to be customized according to our times and society.

The discussion began with Cricket tournament and now here comes the point to what I said above, in this era, we have our own sports, our own cultural and technological changes which were not present some 500 years ago. So one cannot say that we should be thinking in terms of same entertainment concepts as 500/600 years ago.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all thank you for replying decently, there are hardly any decent replies on this forum and I appreciate your replies and the way you reply, otherwise there are lots of other friends who directly attack on one's beliefs or label an agent of some kind or even give a fatwa instead of answering (or trying to answer) the subject under discussion.

Mohtaram, regarding your comment that Namaz, Hajj etc are not personal deeds, I would only pose one question to you, why do you see that the societies who do not even know what is Namaz Hajj, zakat etc. are so tolerant, peaceful and socially on another level as compared to, lets say for example, Pakistan where every second person seems to be very religious, where people are intolerant and very bigoted when it comes to social norms and beliefs. I do believe that if these deeds are performed with right beliefs, these might be helpful for making us a better human, but purely doing it for the sake of performing as a duty, will never bring any change, either as an individual nor as a society. My point is very simple, are these deeds a duty (as molvis will say a Farz) for us? Or we should perform these deeds only as a helping act to strengthen our already developed good beliefs in humanity and morals for the society we live in. And for that we need people to be satisfied, people to be educated with an open mind where they can pose any kind of questions coming in their minds and can discuss socio-religio issues without any fear. Only healthy and constructive discussions can evolve our society and beliefs. I accept that Quran is the last word of our Creator but how to interpret is still left on us and how to implement its teachings in our present scenario is what we need to discuss.

To my understanding, Islam is meant to be an ever lasting religion and reason behind that can only be one, that it adaptable according to every age and day. Which in turn means that there is only a certain and very limited set of basic few beliefs which are to be safeguarded and everything else is to be customized according to our times and society.

The discussion began with Cricket tournament and now here comes the point to what I said above, in this era, we have our own sports, our own cultural and technological changes which were not present some 500 years ago. So one cannot say that we should be thinking in terms of same entertainment concepts as 500/600 years ago.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Jazak'Allah Khair and gald to learn your understanding about Islam, now lets move to your question.

My Dear Brother,
Before i even try i believe you've already, in a very descriptive way, answered the question but i'll still add more info to this message.

Here i would like to start with:
Para-30: Chapter 96, Surah: Al-Alaq
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
"Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth, (1) Createth man from a clot. (2) Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, (3) Who teacheth by the pen, (4) Teacheth man that which he knew not. (5)"

Above mentioned Ayats were the first revelation received by Prophet Muhammed Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) and the first word is IQRA (READ) which was repeated by Jibreel (AS) 3 times.
Jibreel Says: IQRA (Read)
Rasool Allah Says: Ma Ana bi Qari (I'm not learned)
Jibreel Repeats: IQRA (Read)
Rasool Allah Repeats: Ma Ana bi Qari (I'm not learned)
Jibreel Says: IQRA .... Then complete Ayat
Rasool Allah: Understood and recited behind Jibreel
Thats how it began.

Allah subhan-w-Taala stressed on reading and we are all aware about the Muslims scientists, Mathematician and Geologist and all this knowledge came from study and reading. I'll cut short the whole discussion in the western society the people who respect rights of others are all educated. The uneducated among them are same as ours, regardless of whatever is their belief. The only difference between them and us is we believe in many laws of west as sin and for sure these actions corrupt the society.
Example:
-Having relation without marriage (this sin corrupt whole society from roots)
-Interest (rebah, Sood) is common and almost each individual is part of it (this Interest destroys the whole financial system of society)
-Drinking liquer is permissibly by law, even though many of their families separated just because of this

There is long list of problems which they are facing now a days but above is norm in their society and allow by law. This is the reason suicide rate is very high in their society. When one has no goal in his life then everyone will live his personal life. Just last week I heard on BBC that people took divorce just because both husband and wife like different food and they cannot tolerate it any more.

I believe; when I change myself then the whole society will change, unfortunately I'm unable to change myself and I'm blaming my surrounding. I'm part of the society and each one of us needs to change ourselves for betterment.

We need to understand what is a religion, the religion is a way of life Allah Subhan-w-Taala sent +- 124,000 Prophets just to convey the message Allah is only GOD and worship Allah, second they taught the way of life as per their times. Islam as the last religion 1st message is same Allah is only GOD and worship Allah, second there are new set rules (Laws) which each one has to follow in order to establish peaceful society (which unfortunately we are not following) and there is law in Islam which a common man can perform with any difficulty. With regards to current time there are many things which are, with very well planing, planted in our Muslim society for destroying the roots of Islam and we need to stay away from them.

I would like to give you a very good example of an action which is compulsory for all Muslim Men/Women:
Salah - Namaz:
We need to pray Namaz while standing (for men in masjid and for women at home)
if a man cannot go to masjid for some valid reason he can perform at home
If one can't stand then we can sit
if one can't sit then we can lay down
if one can't even perform while laying down then just by signs we can perform
is there any other religion which offers such freedom? same is for Roza, Zakat and Hajj

Issues of Current age:
Q-Do we need women in Jobs?
A-Yes; we need them in Medical, Education, Security
Q-Can a woman take driving license?
A-Yes she needs it and its necessary because when they perform job they have to travel by them-self.
Q-Do all women needs to perform Job?
A-No; only a limited number of women is required for perform certain activities
Q-Is it better that a family must be raised by a Mother?
A-Yes; No father can raise their family as a mother does

Above a very few but major issues our society which I tried to address.

Now the last portion but before that I would like to mention a Saheeh Hadeeth from Bukhari:

One Sahabi said I'll never sleep at night and will spend my whole life while performing prayer at night
Second Sahabi said I'll ever get marry and will spend my while life without a women
Third Sahabi said I'll always spend my day while I'm fasting
When Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) learned about those Sahaba's he called them and told them none of your action is best but if you follow my sunnah.
I pray at night and sleep too
I marry and stay away from my wife too
I fast and spend my days without fasting
So among you is best who follow my sunnah.

As we started from sports of current time but we end up in this fruitful discussion, Alhumdulilah i've learned things from you, but we my reason for cricket is we love cricket more than anything, i saw people sitting in jumah and with signs they asked about current situation of cricket match. I saw people standing out side of masjid and listening to commentary of cricket but not he khutba, once khutba is over they run in to offer the prayer only. I say people discussing cricket at the funeral, hence we love cricket more than anything, we need to understand such obsession is not good. Anyhow there is no sin in playing a sport or watching at the time of Muslims there sward fight, bow and arrows, horse ridding...etc but now its cricket, football.....etc as I said in my initial message we just almost had a war few weeks back we need to prepare ourselves for that too.

From My side this is last message of this discussion
Thank you so much for your patience and support.

End Discussion

Kavalier

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Jazak'Allah Khair and gald to learn your understanding about Islam, now lets move to your question.

My Dear Brother,
Before i even try i believe you've already, in a very descriptive way, answered the question but i'll still add more info to this message.

Here i would like to start with:
Para-30: Chapter 96, Surah: Al-Alaq
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
"Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth, (1) Createth man from a clot. (2) Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, (3) Who teacheth by the pen, (4) Teacheth man that which he knew not. (5)"

Above mentioned Ayats were the first revelation received by Prophet Muhammed Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) and the first word is IQRA (READ) which was repeated by Jibreel (AS) 3 times.
Jibreel Says: IQRA (Read)
Rasool Allah Says: Ma Ana bi Qari (I'm not learned)
Jibreel Repeats: IQRA (Read)
Rasool Allah Repeats: Ma Ana bi Qari (I'm not learned)
Jibreel Says: IQRA .... Then complete Ayat
Rasool Allah: Understood and recited behind Jibreel
Thats how it began.

Allah subhan-w-Taala stressed on reading and we are all aware about the Muslims scientists, Mathematician and Geologist and all this knowledge came from study and reading. I'll cut short the whole discussion in the western society the people who respect rights of others are all educated. The uneducated among them are same as ours, regardless of whatever is their belief. The only difference between them and us is we believe in many laws of west as sin and for sure these actions corrupt the society.
Example:
-Having relation without marriage (this sin corrupt whole society from roots)
-Interest (rebah, Sood) is common and almost each individual is part of it (this Interest destroys the whole financial system of society)
-Drinking liquer is permissibly by law, even though many of their families separated just because of this

There is long list of problems which they are facing now a days but above is norm in their society and allow by law. This is the reason suicide rate is very high in their society. When one has no goal in his life then everyone will live his personal life. Just last week I heard on BBC that people took divorce just because both husband and wife like different food and they cannot tolerate it any more.

I believe; when I change myself then the whole society will change, unfortunately I'm unable to change myself and I'm blaming my surrounding. I'm part of the society and each one of us needs to change ourselves for betterment.

We need to understand what is a religion, the religion is a way of life Allah Subhan-w-Taala sent +- 124,000 Prophets just to convey the message Allah is only GOD and worship Allah, second they taught the way of life as per their times. Islam as the last religion 1st message is same Allah is only GOD and worship Allah, second there are new set rules (Laws) which each one has to follow in order to establish peaceful society (which unfortunately we are not following) and there is law in Islam which a common man can perform with any difficulty. With regards to current time there are many things which are, with very well planing, planted in our Muslim society for destroying the roots of Islam and we need to stay away from them.

I would like to give you a very good example of an action which is compulsory for all Muslim Men/Women:
Salah - Namaz:
We need to pray Namaz while standing (for men in masjid and for women at home)
if a man cannot go to masjid for some valid reason he can perform at home
If one can't stand then we can sit
if one can't sit then we can lay down
if one can't even perform while laying down then just by signs we can perform
is there any other religion which offers such freedom? same is for Roza, Zakat and Hajj

Issues of Current age:
Q-Do we need women in Jobs?
A-Yes; we need them in Medical, Education, Security
Q-Can a woman take driving license?
A-Yes she needs it and its necessary because when they perform job they have to travel by them-self.
Q-Do all women needs to perform Job?
A-No; only a limited number of women is required for perform certain activities
Q-Is it better that a family must be raised by a Mother?
A-Yes; No father can raise their family as a mother does

Above a very few but major issues our society which I tried to address.

Now the last portion but before that I would like to mention a Saheeh Hadeeth from Bukhari:

One Sahabi said I'll never sleep at night and will spend my whole life while performing prayer at night
Second Sahabi said I'll ever get marry and will spend my while life without a women
Third Sahabi said I'll always spend my day while I'm fasting
When Muhammad Rasool Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) learned about those Sahaba's he called them and told them none of your action is best but if you follow my sunnah.
I pray at night and sleep too
I marry and stay away from my wife too
I fast and spend my days without fasting
So among you is best who follow my sunnah.

As we started from sports of current time but we end up in this fruitful discussion, Alhumdulilah i've learned things from you, but we my reason for cricket is we love cricket more than anything, i saw people sitting in jumah and with signs they asked about current situation of cricket match. I saw people standing out side of masjid and listening to commentary of cricket but not he khutba, once khutba is over they run in to offer the prayer only. I say people discussing cricket at the funeral, hence we love cricket more than anything, we need to understand such obsession is not good. Anyhow there is no sin in playing a sport or watching at the time of Muslims there sward fight, bow and arrows, horse ridding...etc but now its cricket, football.....etc as I said in my initial message we just almost had a war few weeks back we need to prepare ourselves for that too.

From My side this is last message of this discussion
Thank you so much for your patience and support.

End Discussion

Thank you for a detailed reply. I respect your opinion and definitely I learned a few things from you as well. I guess we agree on most of the things and we all believe in humanity and morality, in the end if we just keep the good, our societies and individuals will still benefit from it.