World Ka Inkhoaa Sadar...Qoom Muskil may Sadar Eroupa may....

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
اسلام آباد (اُردو پوائنٹ اخبار تازہ ترین ۔ یکم اگست ۔ 2010ء) صدرآصف علی زرداری غیر ملکی دورے پر فرانس روانہ ہوگئے۔ صدر مملکت فرانس کے دورے کے بعد تین اگست کو برطانیہ پہنچیں گے ۔ صدر کے غیرملکی دورے پرروانگی کے بعد چییرمین سینیٹ فاروق ایچ نائیک نے قائم مقام صدر کے فرائض سنبھال لئے ہیں ۔

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسلام آباد (اُردو پوائنٹ اخبار تازہ ترین ۔ یکم اگست ۔ 2010ء) صدرآصف علی زرداری غیر ملکی دورے پر فرانس روانہ ہوگئے۔ صدر مملکت فرانس کے دورے کے بعد تین اگست کو برطانیہ پہنچیں گے ۔ صدر کے غیرملکی دورے پرروانگی کے بعد چییرمین سینیٹ فاروق ایچ نائیک نے قائم مقام صدر کے فرائض سنبھال لئے ہیں ۔

Darbaari Sahab Ghum kum kerny aae hein es aafat ka, un sey ye ghum dekha nehe ja raha thaa. es gham ka illaj daaaro hey jo UK mein khaalis milta hey..taaky woo kuch gham ko bhool sakain

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

what is inkhoaa??

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Napak Jahill Fraudia Sadar does not represent Pakistan.Brown criminal slave must be hanged live with Altaf the rapist and terrorist.

lord_sultan

Councller (250+ posts)
tht's enough when nation is demanding he have to postponed the visit damn the've taken oath tht they wil be against pakistan wot is i.s.i is doing why they bear it come on plz for nation's sake stop them

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
democracy is the best way to take revenge... now dont cry and accept that its a revenge

lord_sultan

Councller (250+ posts)
this revenge is taken by 70% sindhis who were angry at tht time now they dont want to see the face of mister zordari & his team

Napak Jahill Fraudia Sadar does not represent Pakistan.Brown criminal slave must be hanged live with Altaf the rapist and terrorist.

GO back to the mental hospital moron. Zardari is the president and head of state. Peopl have voted for him. I was there at the election and I know PPP had the most votes. So jsut STFU.

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)
GO back to the mental hospital moron. Zardari is the president and head of state. Peopl have voted for him. I was there at the election and I know PPP had the most votes. So jsut STFU.

Islamabadi2,
Get your facts rights. People did not vote for him. did you vote for him?

Any how, which other countries presedent goes on a foreign visit, when his owm country is in a state of emergency.

Last edited:
oh my !!! Temper temper LOL

It's only those morons which make my blood boil...when it comes to go on picnics...and then they blame the elected winner as the worst of all creatures....freaking loosers...

Islamabadi2,
Get your facts rights. People did not vote for him. did you vote for him?

I have my facts but I think you don't. We are a parliamentary democracy. Prime Ministers or presidents are not directly elected but indirectly (as in UK) though the number of parliamentary seats a party wins in an ELECTION. I was at the election. I voted for an independant candidate and not for the PPP, however that does nto mean im a sore looser. I accept PPP gathered the most votes (13 million) in addition to that all the legislators of MQM + ANP + JUI voted for Zardadi (Repesentatives of over 20 million people). U on the other hadn are a sore looser it seems.

People did not vote for him.

I suppose u belive Zaradri fell from the sky? Get your facts straight moron...

Last edited: