Woman files Petition seeking to halt the Last Episode of Drama Serial ‘Mere Pass Tum Ho’ from Airing

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I really like a woman. She is married. I have been trying to convince her to watch this drama series .
She has been asking me why I want her to watch this drama series. I can't tell her why. How can I convince her ?

Educationist

I really like a woman. She is married. I have been trying to convince her to watch this drama series .
She has been asking me why I want her to watch this drama series. I can't tell her why. How can I convince her ?
bhai, orat k sath bnda arguments me bilkul nhe jeet skta, Q k arguments don't contain any Logic ??

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈرامہ دیکھانا کیوں ہے؟؟
کریکٹر کریکٹر کھیلنا ہے کیا ؟؟
آپ شہوار اور وہ مہوش؟؟

knowledge88

ڈرامہ دیکھانا کیوں ہے؟؟
کریکٹر کریکٹر کھیلنا ہے کیا ؟؟
آپ شہوار اور وہ مہوش؟؟

I have heard that after watching this drama married women have a very strong craving for an adulterous affair.
That's why I want my friend ( married) to watch it.
I have hidden all the information about this drama from my wife though. There is no chance I will let her watch this drama.

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہاں ضرور۔
جس طرح پیار اور کھانسی چھپائے نہیں چھپتے۔۔
اُسی طرح ہفتے کی شب ریموٹ بھی نہیں چھپتا۔۔

hehe.gif

I have hidden all the information about this drama from my wife though. There is no chance I will let her watch this drama.