Will Pinky Peerni Show Enough Courage to Adopt & Raise Sahiwal Kids?

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Regardless of who failed, the buck stops with the PM of Pakistan.

First and foremost it is PM's job to make sure that truth is being told to the people of Pakistan and culprits are exposed no matter who they are.

Secondly, it's PM's responsibility now to make sure the culprits get punished for their sins. They must be HANGED even if they belong to ISI or sons of COAS Bajwa himself.

Even Americans only killed OBL and his wives and kids remained harmless. These pigs are worst than Americans.

But PM's job doesn't stop there. He is the Hakim-e-Waqt who will be answerable for all this on judgement day. Those kids lost their parents and will have a difficult life ahead of them considering the fact that relatives in Pakistan are usually not very nice to orphans.

It will be only appropriate if Ms. Bushra Imran Khan adopts these kids and raise them like her own. Also keep them in front of the eyes of Imran Khan so he may not forget the cost this nation had to pay for the blunders of the people sitting in temperature controlled rooms deciding fate of our nation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

First and foremost it is PM's job to make sure that truth is being told to the people of Pakistan and culprits are exposed no matter who they are.

Secondly, it's PM's responsibility now to make sure the culprits get punished for their sins. They must be HANGED even if they belong to ISI or sons of COAS Bajwa himself.

Even Americans only killed OBL and his wives and kids remained harmless. These pigs are worst than Americans.

But PM's job doesn't stop there. He is the Hakim-e-Waqt who will be answerable for all this on judgement day. Those kids lost their parents and will have a difficult life ahead of them considering the fact that relatives in Pakistan are usually not very nice to orphans.

It will be only appropriate if Ms. Bushra Imran Khan adopts these kids and raise them like her own. Also keep them in front of the eyes of Imran Khan so he may not forget the cost this nation had to pay for the blunders of the people sitting in temperature controlled rooms deciding fate of our nation.
Sub ze ziyada takleef tum ko ho rahi hai, will you adopt them?

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Is it necessary to call Bushra Imran Khan as Pinky Peerni?

So you have a habit of calling people by different names or were you planning to insult her?

Do you like insulting women?

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)

Very shameful thread. How would you feel if someone calls your mom with such disgraceful names? Do you really think you should be using pinky peerni name for over 40 years old lady who has nothing to do with politics?

This is a disgraceful thread and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)

So you have a habit of calling people by different names or were you planning to insult her?

Isn't this her nickname. I heard it on National TV from a very credible journalist way before she was even married to Imran Khan.

Personally, I care less what she calls herself. My thread is not about her name.

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Isn't this her nickname. I heard it on National TV from a very credible journalist way before she was even married to Imran Khan.

Personally, I care less what she calls herself. My thread is not about her name.

Yes I agree - I don't think this was an attempt to insult her. She has been known as Pinki Peerni even before marriage to IK.

Heck, even Qandeel baloch refered to her as Pink Peerni, long long before the marriage :D

Munawarkhan

Isn't this her nickname. I heard it on National TV from a very credible journalist way before seh was even married to Imran Khan.

Our national TV is full of foul mouthed journalists.
That’s not her nickname, nobody who is within their family or circles call her that

UKPakistani

So why is THAT name in the title of your thread ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

May be your mom pinky peerni can adopt these kids

Munawarkhan

Yes I agree - I don't think this was an attempt to insult her. She has been known as Pinki Peerni even before marriage to IK.

Heck, even Qandeel baloch refered to her as Pink Peerni, long long before the marriage :D

No she wasn’t.

She is currently the most abused / insulted woman in Pakistan.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
For your kind information
She adopted her name by her self.
So why you are upset ?
She take money on this punke peer name

It's her trademark

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just look at her picture. She still wears Pink outfit sitting next to Khan.

How can you deny such a sweet nickname she had before marriage.

Pathfinder

too many false flaggers onthe forum who say they voted for x party but they actually didn't they voted p party.

secondly model town massacre had a pregnant woman killed. What should be the punishment for that. Then kids have been orphaned from that massacre or state terrorism. Survivors had fake terrorism charges put on them.

media is barking because its not getting its wazaif from the government and media cell has enough haram of piggy tubbar to survive on.

here is an idea raise orphans of model town in London!!!

Islamabadiya

too many false flaggers onthe forum who say they voted for x party but they actually didn't they voted p party.

secondly model town massacre had a pregnant woman killed. What should be the punishment for that. Then kids have been orphaned from that massacre or state terrorism. Survivors had fake terrorism charges put on them.

media is barking because its not getting its wazaif from the government and media cell has enough haram of piggy tubbar to survive on.

here is an idea raise orphans of model town in London!!!

Why doesn’t the PM hang culprits , been in power 5-6 months ??
What’s the excuse now?