Why PM Imran Khan allowed Nawaz Sharif to go London?? Details by Siddique Jan

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop smoking whatever you are smoking at 2.30 am .... the only thing you paid tout crave is some bones and some attention. The only thing so far you are getting are the bones ... get educated and earn some halal money... Trust me it goes far. ;-)

Conversation at 2:30 AM
Asif Ghafoor: Hello crow
Siddique Jan: Yes sir, are you up so late?
Asif Ghafoor: I am a twitter based general so i can be up any time. Anyways, don't you see our Youthias are in a severe pain?
Siddique Jan: Yes sir, in very severe pain
Asif Ghafoor: Do something about it
Siddique Jan: I have run out of stories
Asif Ghafoor: Shut up, just make up anything and make Imran look like a winner. Our youthias shall buy it.
Siddique Jan: Ok sir

And then the crow applies his wife's fair and lovely on his face, sets up the camera and starts selling the Youthias the Marijuana they badly crave for

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So no money given by Sharifs and relief is given on humanitarian basis.
چندا جی میرا پہلے دن سے یہ ہی کہنا تھا کہ ھونا کچھ نہیں سب اسی تنخواہ پہ کام کرتے رہیں گے سو وہ کر رہے ہیں صدیق جان جو باتیں کر رہا ہے یہ اگلے دو سالوں کی گولی ہے جو قوم کو دی جا رہی ہے باقی رہے خانہ کعبہ کے اندر کئے گئے اللہ سے وعدے تو اللہ بڑا غفور الرحیم ہے اور کشمیری اپنا خیال خود رکھیں بس آپ میں این آر او نہیں دونگا کی تال پہ سر دُھنیں

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maybe instead of just spewing hatred and passing judgement ... you should subscribe to his channel and see how many times he has criticized Imran and his government. You and other paid touts will never grow b@lls to admit that how mercilessly your masters looted the nation. Just waiting for you to say the words "Yes ... I agree that all chors and corrupts should be hanged in public and looted money of the motherland brought back". I am waiting ..... The clock is ticking. BTW look who's talking who kiss *** day and night for few bones of the sicilian mafia.
Look, you boot licker, I said many times that I am in favour of full accountability but not this mockery of fairness and justice and shame of accountability . The accountability has to be fair, free and across the board. You hide many PTI corrupts under the carpet and NAB doesn't even touch them . Just listen to what this idiot chairman of NAB, a well morally corrupt Javid Iqbal says about Pervaiz Khattak and also if he takes them under custody, the whole Government will come crumbling down .
So, enough of this BS about your accountability and the Kangaroo courts which are running under the Guidance of Boots .

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Finally some sense from you ... at least we both agree on some thing which is that accountability should be like it used to be when it was Zardari/BB and Sharifs taking turns and accountability was reserved for each other. The problem is simple ... the status quo mafia has jointly selected NAB Chairman and as far as I am concerned didn't do anything to make any institutions independent. Reality is that PTI does not have the majority to let the reforms bills to through ... So in principal I agree with you that all institutions should be independent and the accountability and justice should be delivered across the board whether it's someone from the armed forces, judiciary, politics, bureaucracy, businessmen, media houses etc.

Look, you boot licker, I said many times that I am in favour of full accountability but not this mockery of fairness and justice and shame of accountability . The accountability has to be fair, free and across the board. You hide many PTI corrupts under the carpet and NAB doesn't even touch them . Just listen to what this idiot chairman of NAB, a well morally corrupt Javid Iqbal says about Pervaiz Khattak and also if he takes them under custody, the whole Government will come crumbling down .
So, enough of this BS about your accountability and the Kangaroo courts which are running under the Guidance of Boots .

Zaidi Qasim

Finally some sense from you ... at least we both agree on some thing which is that accountability should be like it used to be when it was Zardari/BB and Sharifs taking turns and accountability was reserved for each other. The problem is simple ... the status quo mafia has jointly selected NAB Chairman and as far as I am concerned didn't do anything to make any institutions independent. Reality is that PTI does not have the majority to let the reforms bills to through ... So in principal I agree with you that all institutions should be independent and the accountability and justice should be delivered across the board whether it's someone from the armed forces, judiciary, politics, bureaucracy, businessmen, media houses etc.
No one in the world will erase the bias you developed living under Bongi Khan's wrong assumption . Just look at your post , full with nonsense and trash . Only accountability is excepted by you is under the filthy seat of Khota Justice of Pakistan or the Boots who are ordering the sold out Judges who don't even pass gases without calling generals first .
There is no point talking to you who is acting up a proxy for boots and fuming trash.It is difficult talking about JKT,Aleema Khan, Gundal , fahmida , Perviaz Khattack, Perviaz Ellahi, and other corrupts who are being protected by none other than Bongi Khan himself.

Zaidi Qasim

I feel sympathy for your short sighted goals & short lived gloating in sha Allah.

Don't feel bad , there will be many more moments where you will get a chance to lick. Some Boots are not worth crying ... Enjoy , your evening of sorrow.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
صاف صاف کہدو بھائی جان، پیسے جنرلوں کو کھلاۓ گئے اور وہ اسے نکال رہے ہیں۔ جنرل بھی تو اسی کنجر قوم کا حصہ ہیں۔ اعجاز شاہ تو چودھریوں کا بندہ ہے جو یے باتيں اسے بتا رہا ہے۔

Zaidi Qasim

جنکی حکومت ہے ، جو چلا رہے ہیں ، جو عدلیہ کے پیچھے ہیں ، بونگی خان تو شیروانی کا شوقین اور کوکین کا متوالی ہے ۔

peaceandjustice

پاکستان کے 2018 کے الیکشن میں پاکستانی قوم نے آپنے ووٹ کی طاقت سے ایک ایماندار شخص عمران خان کو حکومت کرنے کی امانت سونپ کر ملوکیت کی پیٹ میں جو خنجر گھونپا ھے یہ ہی سب سے بڑی تبدیلی ھے اس پر ہی ھمیں ھر وقت اللّٰہ سبحان و تعالیٰ کا شکر ادا کرتے رہنا چاہیے کہ اللّٰہ کی ذات مبارک نے اس ملک پاکستان اور عوام پر رحم فرمایا ھے اور اس ملک کو بھٹو خاندان اور شریف خاندان کی بادشاہت سے نجات دلائی ھے جو کہ ہمیشہ دھوکے فراڈ سے حکومتوں میں آتے رہے ہیں اور ذلیل وخوار ھو کر جاتے رھے ہیں پاکستان کے اداروں میں تھوڑے بہت سیسیلین مافیاز کے سہولت کار موجود ہیں لیکن آہستہ آہستہ عوام کی طاقت سے یہ سہولت کار کالی بھیڑیں بھی ختمِ ہو جائیں گی
بس پاکستانی خودار قوم سے گزارش ھے کہ عوام حرام خور شیطانی خونی لبرل میڈیا اور اس کے اینکرز اور صحافیوں کا ٹولہ جو کہ اس قوم میں عمران خان کے خلاف پروپیگنڈا بدگمانیاں مایوسیاں پھیلانے کی کوشش کرتا رھے گا لیکن قوم نے مایوس نہیں ہونا ھے کیونکہ مایوسی گناہ ھے آپ عوام نے عمران خان کے ساتھ آخری دم تک کھڑے رہنا ھے اور عمران خان کا بھرپور طریقے سے ساتھ دنیا ھے تاکہ ھم اس ملک پاکستان کو دنیا کے بہترین ممالک میں شمار کرا سکیں ۔ بہت ساری اچھی چیزیں بہتر ی کی طرف گامزن ہیں ہو رہی ہیں بس عوام نے اب ان کرپٹ خاندانوں اور ان کی باقیات کو دوبارہ اس ملک کے اقتدار میں آنے نہیں دینا ھے باقی یہ کرپٹ خاندانوں کا ٹولہ جہاں بھی غرق ہو تا ھے ہونے دیں اس کی فکر نہ کریں کہ بھٹو خاندان اور شریف خاندان کی موت کہاں ہوتی ھے ان خاندانوں کی موت ہونے دیں اس کی پرواہ نہ کریں کہ ان خاندانوں نے کہاں مرنا ھے اللّٰہ سبحان و تعالیٰ ان سب چوروں سے حساب دنیا و آخرت میں ضرور لیں گے کیونکہ ان خاندانوں نے عوام کا اور ملک کا پیسہ لوٹا ھے ان خاندانوں کی معافی اس وقت تک مشکل ھے کہ جب تک عوام سے یہ دونوں خاندان سرعام معافی مانگ نہ لیں اس کے علاؤہ عوام ایک وعدہ اور کریں کہ جس ملوکیت خاندان نظام عوام نے 2018 کے الیکشن میں ووٹ کی طاقت سے اور اللّٰہ کے فضل و کرم سے خاتما کیا ھے دوبارہ اس ملک اس ملوکیت کو آنے نہیں دینا ھے۔ انشاء اللہ?

Zaidi Qasim

پاکستان کے 2018 کے الیکشن میں پاکستانی قوم نے آپنے ووٹ کی طاقت سے ایک ایماندار شخص عمران خان کو حکومت کرنے کی امانت سونپ کر ملوکیت کی پیٹ میں جو خنجر گھونپا ھے یہ ہی سب سے بڑی تبدیلی ھے اس پر ہی ھمیں ھر وقت اللّٰہ سبحان و تعالیٰ کا شکر ادا کرتے رہنا چاہیے کہ اللّٰہ کی ذات مبارک نے اس ملک پاکستان اور عوام پر رحم فرمایا ھے اور اس ملک کو بھٹو خاندان اور شریف خاندان کی بادشاہت سے نجات دلائی ھے جو کہ ہمیشہ دھوکے فراڈ سے حکومتوں میں آتے رہے ہیں اور ذلیل وخوار ھو کر جاتے رھے ہیں پاکستان کے اداروں میں تھوڑے بہت سیسیلین مافیاز کے سہولت کار موجود ہیں لیکن آہستہ آہستہ عوام کی طاقت سے یہ سہولت کار کالی بھیڑیں بھی ختمِ ہو جائیں گی
بس پاکستانی خودار قوم سے گزارش ھے کہ عوام حرام خور شیطانی خونی لبرل میڈیا اور اس کے اینکرز اور صحافیوں کا ٹولہ جو کہ اس قوم میں عمران خان کے خلاف پروپیگنڈا بدگمانیاں مایوسیاں پھیلانے کی کوشش کرتا رھے گا لیکن قوم نے مایوس نہیں ہونا ھے کیونکہ مایوسی گناہ ھے آپ عوام نے عمران خان کے ساتھ آخری دم تک کھڑے رہنا ھے اور عمران خان کا بھرپور طریقے سے ساتھ دنیا ھے تاکہ ھم اس ملک پاکستان کو دنیا کے بہترین ممالک میں شمار کرا سکیں ۔ بہت ساری اچھی چیزیں بہتر ی کی طرف گامزن ہیں ہو رہی ہیں بس عوام نے اب ان کرپٹ خاندانوں اور ان کی باقیات کو دوبارہ اس ملک کے اقتدار میں آنے نہیں دینا ھے باقی یہ کرپٹ خاندانوں کا ٹولہ جہاں بھی غرق ہو تا ھے ہونے دیں اس کی فکر نہ کریں کہ بھٹو خاندان اور شریف خاندان کی موت کہاں ہوتی ھے ان خاندانوں کی موت ہونے دیں اس کی پرواہ نہ کریں کہ ان خاندانوں نے کہاں مرنا ھے اللّٰہ سبحان و تعالیٰ ان سب چوروں سے حساب دنیا و آخرت میں ضرور لیں گے کیونکہ ان خاندانوں نے عوام کا اور ملک کا پیسہ لوٹا ھے ان خاندانوں کی معافی اس وقت تک مشکل ھے کہ جب تک عوام سے یہ دونوں خاندان سرعام معافی مانگ نہ لیں اس کے علاؤہ عوام ایک وعدہ اور کریں کہ جس ملوکیت خاندان نظام عوام نے 2018 کے الیکشن میں ووٹ کی طاقت سے اور اللّٰہ کے فضل و کرم سے خاتما کیا ھے دوبارہ اس ملک اس ملوکیت کو آنے نہیں دینا ھے۔ انشاء اللہ?

سوہنیا، یہ چورن کہیں اور بیچ، بونگی خان نے کرتار پور کا رستہ کھول دیا ہے ۔ اب تقریبا" ایک چوتھائ تو وھاں مشغول ہوگی۔

پاکستان دیاں موجاں ای موجاں ۔

Iconoclast

What if he dies in Pakistan then the corrupt media,opposition parties and members of public would have blamed IK.There would have been a lot of sympathy for Nawaz which would have been damaging for IK and PTI.
Let them cry. One way or another this has to end. Scared people can't bring about changes. This is the thinking that's got us in this cluster fuck.
A better Pakistan sans noora and zardari families seems to be just an illusion.
All Pakistan can ever be is what it is. A soap opera for the handful elite.
Amazing indeed. Pakistanis want revolutionary changes by walking over rose petals.
Even a fucking diamond remains just coal unless it goes through immense pressure.
Sorry bruh but this is a suicidal step. For ik and Pakistan because we all know sharifs and zardaris are like herpes, they might be off the grid for a while but sooner or later, they will resurface and do so from time to time.

Khan125

یہ کوئ بہت ہی بے شرم اور انتہائ گرا ہوا شخص ہے ۔ بونگی کے چوتڑوں سے چپک کے ایسے گفتگو کررہا ہے جیسے بونگی خان کے منہہ میں جو چوسنی ہے اس کی ڈور کا دوسرا سرا جی ایچ کیو کے گیٹ سے بندھا ہوا ہے ۔ اتنی بڑی بات اور نہایت مہارت سے اس طرح کہدینا کہ بونگی خان پر حرف نہ آئے ، اس جیسا چماڑ ، چوتڑ خور ہی کرسکتا ہے ۔
Nawazy ki gaand chk kr lena, Khan k sign hongey vahan pe

Khan125

Conversation at 2:30 AM
Asif Ghafoor: Hello crow
Siddique Jan: Yes sir, are you up so late?
Asif Ghafoor: I am a twitter based general so i can be up any time. Anyways, don't you see our Youthias are in a severe pain?
Siddique Jan: Yes sir, in very severe pain
Asif Ghafoor: Do something about it
Siddique Jan: I have run out of stories
Asif Ghafoor: Shut up, just make up anything and make Imran look like a winner. Our youthias shall buy it.
Siddique Jan: Ok sir

And then the crow applies his wife's fair and lovely on his face, sets up the camera and starts selling the Youthias the Marijuana they badly crave for
Ore phir CROW tery BV k kmry me ghuss jata hey.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is all new for you Zaidi baby ... you are not used to see this. Have you heard what has Armed forces done to some of their own recently who betrayed their country? When was the last time BB, Zardari or your masters Sharifs actually got one of their darbaris fired or given punishment or made any cases against one of their own? The answer is NEVER. Imran has dismissed a big number of PTI MPAs on charges of corruption which has never happened in the history? NAB is acting against PTI too ... there are few people who are facing the charges and some in NAB's custody or were in custody and now on bail. So you need to take your head out of your *** and see the reality. All is not rosy right now but things are moving in the right direction. Your hatred of Imran and our armed forces is too obvious. You have no answer for any of my questions ... When your masters cases are dismissed, justice is all good but when your masters get convicted on some cases, you have a problem .... This is called "Acha Acha hup hup ... kadwa kadwa thoo thoo".....Wah Zaidi bhai wah ... kiya patwari logic hai. Oh BTW writing in bold doesn't convert BS into anything logical.

No one in the world will erase the bias you developed living under Bongi Khan's wrong assumption . Just look at your post , full with nonsense and trash . Only accountability is excepted by you is under the filthy seat of Khota Justice of Pakistan or the Boots who are ordering the sold out Judges who don't even pass gases without calling generals first .
There is no point talking to you who is acting up a proxy for boots and fuming trash.It is difficult talking about JKT,Aleema Khan, Gundal , fahmida , Perviaz Khattack, Perviaz Ellahi, and other corrupts who are being protected by none other than Bongi Khan himself.