What are Overseas Pakistanis doing tomorrow?

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am currently studyin in Darmstadt Germany and unfortunately cant vote, there are around 100 pakistani students here, more than 90% willing to vote for PTI but unfortunately we cant.

But it isnt over for us since we have arranged a projector and a BBQ party tomorrow, will watch the results and outcomes together. PTI walo kal dil khush ker do bhayio, ta k hum yahan kal eid mana sakain aur sukh ki neend soyein :)

Other overseas Pakistanis can also share there activities and plans here.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1. I will make sure first tomorrow that all my relatives are out of their houses for casting their votes.
2. We arrange a get together few friends and watch election results also using projector.
3. We will celebrate together, InshaAllah PTI win.

motasimmasood

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yaar bhaio! Im sitting in UK alone, been PTI since i was 14, now when its the moment im really really scared..... Im a weak man, not as strong in belief as you guys and IK, so i need LOTS OF hosla. Just too scared to imagine tomorrow this time.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Recently moved to NY from another state for family reasons and don't really know anyone here besides a handful of family numbers . Will be a solo party for the most part unless any people from NY or NJ have a get together going in a restaurant or else where ?

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah Pakistanis ke saat hei . inshah Allah PTI take more any other party. PTI all intentions for better Pakistan.:alhamd::alhamd::alhamd::jazak::jazak::jazak::mash::mash:they win with signal large party:mash:
Zaradri you have done every thing wrong .
jahainum waiting for you zaradri you have done yours best that we in out side pakistani can not vote this election we hate you and your family and friends your worker they are only with you for money like Musharraf his money also not make any good for him too.

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am in Office and you know, no such facility to watch TV. I will be home to watch Election transmission by 7:30 pm which is 2:30 PST, with some friends of mine. Lets pray, whatever the result may be, it brings peace, tranquility and prosperity in our Country.

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why Not Call Back Home and Convince Friends and Families to Vote PTI ? Aaj to uss ko bhi phone karo jis sey Naraz ho shayed uss ka Vote hi kaam kar jaey.