Vaccination requirement to enter Pakistan?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi All,

Since some countries have abolished the requirement for vaccination to enter or leave there country, can someone please confirm what is the vaccination requirement to enter Pakistan?

Can unvaccinated citizens enter Pakistan?

Queska

Citizen
Hi All,

Since some countries have abolished the requirement for vaccination to enter or leave there country, can someone please confirm what is the vaccination requirement to enter Pakistan?

Can unvaccinated citizens enter Pakistan?
2 doze is required to be fully vaccinated.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
2 doze is required to be fully vaccinated.
but if we get vaccine for which only single dose is required - then we wil be classified as fully vaccinated right? Unfortunately this information is not available on NCOC or the covid website.

Queska

Citizen
but if we get vaccine for which only single dose is required - then we wil be classified as fully vaccinated right? Unfortunately this information is not available on NCOC or the covid website.
From 24th february 2022 atleast 2 dozes are required, if not vaccinated you have to do a pcr test within a 72 hour timeframe.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
From 24th february 2022 atleast 2 dozes are required, if not vaccinated you have to do a pcr test within a 72 hour timeframe.
Is your news is correct ? because I'm unvaccinated completely against covid I can enter in Pakistan with valid negative pcr test ?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is your news is correct ? because I'm unvaccinated completely against covid I can enter in Pakistan with valid negative pcr test ?
I am also complete unvaccinated. It depends if you have been out of the country since October 2021. If yes, then you don't need vaccination to come back. But if you have left country after that time, then you will need vaccination to come back.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother where can I find more on this information? I need to see at some offical link because I can't risk booking flight like this. Can you please show me the link that " if not vaccinated you have to do a pcr test within a 72 hour timeframe."? thanks

aim

Citizen
JOIN THE BEST PAKISTAN GROUP ON WHATSAPP

For great chats, pics, videos, politics, religion, education, sports, cricket & tiktok...come & join Great Pakistan & let’s make it “ The Greatest Pakistan” ?

⚠️Warning ⚠️ No vulgar chats, pics or videos, spam, abusing or hate speech allowed at all!!

⛔️ No Indians Allowed⛔

Language: Urdu & *English *(must)

WhatsApp:

????????????
We are also present on Telegram messenger @

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
I am also complete unvaccinated. It depends if you have been out of the country since October 2021. If yes, then you don't need vaccination to come back. But if you have left country after that time, then you will need vaccination to come back.
I'm a foreigner been living outside from Pakistan for 15 years so I can travel to Pakistan with a valid negative pcr test or not ? Bro

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother your understanding is not correct. Here is the policy:

• All incoming passengers must be fully vaccinated unless they have exemption ( exemption is for deportees, people with medical conditions, or those who left Pakistan before 21st Oct etc.)
  • Those people who are not fully vaccinated due to exemption, they are required to take the PCR test

Read the policy for incoming passengers here - Point B is relevant here:

This policy is mentioned on Emirates and PIA websites as well.