Treatment for Stress/Anxiety/Depression???

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Friends and Forum Member

A friend of my friend got serious health issues related to brain dis-function.... I mean Anxiety, Stress and depression. He hear voices from his subconscious mind, and sleep dis order and also lake of confidence due to these problems.

Please tell me whats the best way to cope with it.

1) Homeo Medicines
2) Hikmat
3) Dam Darood

or
4) psychiatry doctors (Nafsiati Doctor)

Please suggest without any trolling and gap shap because its serious...

Also please suggest taking psychiatry medicines for 3 or 6 months really help???

Any personal experience to any brother???? and how he over come???? will be highly appreciated...

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother.

Only 3 Things

1. Ask him to get as closer to god as he can.. (If your friend is Muslim - advise him to Pray 5 times a day & receite "Ya ALLAH Maddad" - "Subhaan ALLAH e Wabh hamdihi Subhaan ALLAH Hil Azeeem" & Keep reciting Dua's at all times.... This will keep Shiyateen's away from him and he will not get any bad thoughts in mind. Also ask him to do Istakhara and seek help and a way out of this situation
  2. Change his enviroment - Change of place is the best option - e.g. temporarily moving to another city or new people for a while so that he can get outa his routine things that bothers him - This also mean to diagnose the thing that has triggered all this. STAY AWAY FROM IT - that's the Key ... & keep himself busy with doing excercise "Running is a best stress reliever"
  3. Consult a psychiatric - There is nothing wrong in it - But he must avoid running to qasaab Doctors or peer faqeers. There are some very good consultants out there - depending upon his location & His financial position - as some senior consultants may charge a lot of fee

May ALLAH help him

Last edited:

knapps

Senator (1k+ posts)
You want to assist your friend. Then, please ask him to read this Dua at least 3 times per day but ensure he reads the translation if he does not understand Arabic. Here is the dua

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=34

Now, the other thing, please ask him to pray 5 times, but very nice and slow and concentrate on the meaning (it is very important). After every Farz Prayers, ask him to look at his heart and say 3 times only (Illalah x 3). I have done this and I am by the Grace of Allah out of it. It will be hard at the beginning but please ask him not to give us!!!Allah is the most merciful and kind to all of us. We pray for his good health and fast recovery. InshAllah.

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Ask him to get some exercise, in many researches regular exercises have been shown to reduce depression and anxiety, sometimes working even better than medications.

shafoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Psychiatry medicines will be the best option, it works bro,,,,,,,And plus some life style changes,,,,,,,,,IN SHAA ALLAH HE WILL BE OK........

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A common Muslim have not such problem.

Just believe on the day of judgement and rember the own death but not wish for it.

then you have never irritation ,panic,phobia strees anxiety or deppression of any kindor typ

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
As- salam- o- alaikum brother,

please watch this video from 3.26. insha Allah you will get the answer. also try to watch full programme. May Allah give shifa to ur Friend. please also share with others. Best cure one could offer you in this whole world.

dua main yaad rakhiye ga. fe amaan Allah

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)
Here mate, try Tasbeeh ! Send them email to the link below, they are good boys, (Students of Prof Ahmad Rafique Akhtar sab) Provide them with info such as your/ your friend's full name and the particular issue that you are having.
Remembrance of the Lord does wonders !
Here the link.

http://www.alamaat.com.pk/tasbeeh

knapps

Senator (1k+ posts)
The one I suggested above is simple and he can do it, do not send him with Tableeghe Jamat or with any jamat. Just follow the guidelines I suggested and the other brother suggested Exercise. Yes, Exercise has proven to reduce stress. Light 20 minutes daily exercise will bring a lot of change in his mood. Also, you should talk to him too, do not leave him alone

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jazakallah brothers for your valuable time and efforts to suggest a fellow....... I really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Note: This thread is still open so more suggestions are welcomed specially any brother's experience with Doctors.... Because the panic attacks he gets is way beyond than normal.....

Obviously I am not dropping out religious and spiritual healing through DUAs, Prayers but Allah Tala'a also ask you to first go for treatment and then make DUAs because treatment is Sunnah-e Rasool.... Jazakallah.

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would advise you to among other things also consult a Proper AALIM or Darwesh in Spirituality. One thing to be careful off is their are a lot of fakesters, so beware of them. BUT you have to do your research about the person. Go to only a WELL KNOWN AALIM.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Psychiatric disorders often find their roots in a chemical imbalance in the brain. But for the assessment of his dis-order he needs to undergo a physical and mental evaluation. If this is a temporary imbalance, it will get corrected with short treatment. If it is a chronic disorder he will have to keep taking the medication for a long time depending upon the severity of his case. Bi-polar disorders, or Schizophrenia are most commonly long term disorders. However getting treatment is the first step towards reducing his depression as these cases can turn suicidal if left untreated. So please take him to a qualified Psychiatrist at the earliest. With medication, and counseling he can lead a near normal life.Wish your friend the best.

Acme Pakistan

Brother I was once on medication for depression for at least one year ... believe me medication is not the solution ... its all due to the perceptions ... I would strongly recommend a perticular NLP Trainer and psychologist, a very well known guy, FAIZ HASSAN SEYAL ... i know him well and he normally conducts a week long small group seminars at his farm house where they all practice how to live a healthy lifestyle along with some personal counseling. " Pareshani Halaat say nahi Khayyalat say paida hoti hai"
http://www.faiez.co/

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Psychiatry medicines will be the best option, it works bro,,,,,,,And plus some life style changes,,,,,,,,,IN SHAA ALLAH HE WILL BE OK........
there side effects are more harmful,by putting 100% turst in Allah ,and believing what ever comes is from Allah,and what ever he does is good for us,asking his help and then leaving all our problem solving job to him,we are mentally free,and that freedom isour success so pray five times a day and make Allah ur lawyer wakeel,tawakul on Allah is key to solve all problem

motasimmasood

1st thing to know is that it is like any other illness, like we fall ill with fever, pox, hepatitis etc and needs TREATMENT. it is not a stigma, it is not very abnormal to fall ill, and it is CURABLE. His condition needs to be assessed by a trained psychiatrist, hes having what we call hallucinations, it is CURABLE. Sometimes many medicines have to be tried before the one that clicks, the bad news is any psychoactive medicine takes at least 2-3 weeks to show its effects and before that it makes it worse; it has to do with brain chemistry. As other ppl suggested yes, religion is a good approach, yes having psychologist sessions helps, but right now he/she NEEDS medicine bro!!!! v v important. Ive been through that once and I know how helpless it is , i got it as side effect of another medicine but I remember i wished so much to get a very high fever or any other physical illness but Allah get me rid of this mental illness-its much more painful. And worse things was, praying made it worse (also a known psychological problem). it took me ages to find right medicine but once one clicked, and things started getting better. so GO TO A GOOD TRAINED PSYCHIATRIST!!! AND STICK WITH IT!!! DO NOT ABORT TREATMENT WITHOUT TELLING HIM.
These are known problems, homeopathy, hikmat, all good but when youre managing a disease, not when youre actually treating it.

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)
پیارے دوست سنگین،،
ذہنی بیماری، خود مریض اور پھر اسکے ساتھ رہنے والوں کیلئے تما م بیماریوں سے زیادہ تکلیف دہ ہوتی ہے،وجہ اسکی یہ ہے کہ دیگر بیماریوں میں انسانی اعضاء رو بہ زوال ہوتے ہیں، جنکا معالج کیلئے محسوس کرنا بہت آسان ہوتا ہے جبکہ ذہنی بیماری میں مبتلا شخص عام طور پر اپنی کیفیت اس انداز سے نہیں بتا سکتا ،جو شفاء کیلئے ضروری ہوتی ہے، اس لئے اسکے علاج کیلئے نہایت ماہر معالج کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے ، چاہے وہ طب کے کسی بھی حصہ سے منسلک ہو،ہاں یہ بات ایک حد تک صحیح ہے کہ ہومیو پیتحک ادویات میں چونکہ علاج ہی کیفیات کا کیا جاتا ہے، اس لئے یہ اس قسم کے امراض میں نہایت شافی ہوتی ہیں، مگر بدقسمتی سے ، صحیح ہومیوپیتھک معالج کا مل جانا ،فی الوقت ناممکن سا ہوگیا ہے، ایلوپیتھک میں انسانی اعضا خاص کر دماغ کو سن کردینا اسکا علاج ہے، جو ظاہر ہے انتہائی لغو اور مضر پریکٹس ہے ، اس سے لواحقین کو وقتی فرحت تو مل جاتی ہے، مگر مریض، مرض کا علاج نہ ہونے اور اوپر سے احساسات سے محروم ہوکر تکلیف کا اظہار نہ کرسکنے سے مزید،خراب ہوجاتا ہے، اسی طرح کا حال حکمت کا ہے،پھر کیا کیا جائے؟
اس قسم کے مرض میں ایک بات دیکھی گئی ہے کہ یہ جس قدر لا علاج اور اس میں صحتیابی مشکل سمجھی جاتی ہے اتنی ہے نہیں،بلکہ اگر اس کی جڑ پکڑ لی جائے تو یہ نزلہ ،زکام جیسے عا م امراض کیطرح دنوں میں ٹھیک ہو جاتا ہے،اس کے لئے اگر اچھا معالج ضروری ہوتا ہے تو اچھا تیماردار، اس سے بھی زیادہ ضروری ہوتا ہے،دراصل اس قسم کے کیس میں تیماردار ، یا مریض کا کوئی ساتھی ،،دوست، وغیرہ ہی مرض کی تہہ تک پہونچے میں معالج کی مدد کرکے صحیح دوا تشخیص کرنے میں مددگار ہو سکتا ہے،طوالت کی معافی ،،مگر یہ سب سمجحنا بہت ضروری ہے،
اس مرض میں مرد و زن کے عام طور پر الگ الگ اسباب ہوتے ہیں،
خواتیں میں، اظہار رائے پر پابندی، نا پسندیدہ شخص سے شادی،ذہن اور ماحول کا جدا ہونا، خواتیں کے مخصوص امراض، غصہ کا ناجائز دب جانا، اور ناقابل برداشت غم، وغیرہ
حضرات میں، فکر روزی، نامناسب طرز زندگی،ذہن اور ماحول کا جدا ہونا،بیوی پر شک ،اور اسے یقین میں نہ بدل سکنا،منشیات، اور کسی قسم کا جائز اور ناجائز خوف،
مگر ہر دو میں ، غذآئی بے اعتدالی، نیند کاکم یا زیادہ آنا،،،،اور سب سے بڑھ کر، اپنے جسم کا ناجائز استعمال،،،،،،
یہ چند چیزیں ہیں جو اپکی بتائی ہوئی بیماری کا سبب ہو سکتی ہیں، آپ دیکھ سکتے ہیں کہ ان کے متعلق ایک مریض ااسقدر آسانی سے معلومات ،بہم نہیں پہجاتا ،جتنی ضرورت ہوتی ہے،
آپ سوچ رہے ہونگے کہ میں یہ کیا لے کر بیٹھ گیا، بھلا کسی کے اظہار رائے یا اسکی بات چیت پر قدغن ہوتو ،یہ کون سی علامت ہے جو ایسی خوفناک بیماریاں پیدا کردے،،،،،میرے دوست ، یہ سب چیزیں ، بیماریاں پیدا کرنے والی ہیں ، مثال کے طور پر ڈیپریشن ، ان سب سے ہو سکتا ہے، مگر اسکو شفاء جب ہی ملے گی، جب یہ پتہ چل جائے کہ اسکی اصل وجہ ان میں سے کونسی ہے،
علاج بہت ہی آسان اور کم دورانیہ کا ہے، آپ کسی کہنہ مشق ہومیو پیتھ سے ملیں ، مریض کی پوری معلومات بہم پہونچائیں،انشااللہ بہت جلد شفاء ہوجائیگی