To Javed Chaudhry and Talat Hussain.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
I liked the truth in this post. Its wonderful post about our ideals in journalism and how they can afford lavish lifestyle. can you believe an anchor person and columnist live such a high life.
I appreciate your good thread.
Looks like I caused a lot of butthurt here :P

Good. Exposing hypocrisy and ignorance is not a popularity contest.

sanu key

MPA (400+ posts)
JA MERA BHAI JALDI SAAY ROZA KHOL LAY BUHAT ZOOR SAAY LAGA HAY NA:P:P(bigsmile). AND AFTER THAT DO SOME THING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE STOP WASTING OUR TIME :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I liked the truth in this post. Its wonderful post about our ideals in journalism and how they can afford lavish lifestyle. can you believe an anchor person and columnist live such a high life.
I appreciate your good thread.

Thanks

Notice how angry some esteemed members here are over this piece from Dawn Urdu. They just cannot take that their favourite lifafa columnists and their misguided mard-e-momin antics is just a drama for public consumption.

They have no legal or moral authority but people take their word for it as they are so easily manipulated by those with colourful words and delusional thinking.

jab aeena dikhao gey tau log aeeney ko torr deyte hain, nakeh apna aks pehchanney sey

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
I totally agree with you. 100%
Thanks

Notice how angry some esteemed members here are over this piece from Dawn Urdu. They just cannot take that their favourite lifafa columnists and their misguided mard-e-momin antics is just a drama for public consumption.

They have no legal or moral authority but people take their word for it as they are so easily manipulated by those with colourful words and delusional thinking.

jab aeena dikhao gey tau log aeeney ko torr deyte hain, nakeh apna aks pehchanney sey