This rishta aunty Mrs Khan claims divorces happen because women don't make roti anymore

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger

کراچی میں میرج بیورو چلانے والی مشہور خاتون مسز خان نے دعویٰ کیا ہے کہ معاشرے میں طلاق کی تعداد خواتین کی جانب سے روٹیاں نہ پکانے سمیت دیگر گھریلو کام نہ کرنے کی وجہ سے بڑھ رہی ہے۔

سوشل میڈیا پر وائرل ایک ویڈیو میں مسز خان کے نام سے مشہور رشتہ کرانے والی خاتون نے خواتین کی شادی شدہ زندگی اور طلاقوں پر حیران کن رائے دی۔

یہ ویڈیو صبح سویرے پاکستان نامی مارننگ شو کی ہے، جہاں موجود چار خواتین میزبان ثروت ولیم، نفسیاتی معالج نوشابہ منان، وکیل فاطمہ خان اور مسز خان کے درمیان طلاق اور اس کے اثرات پر بحث جاری تھی۔

اس موقع پر نوشابہ منان نے کہا کہ بچوں پر طلاق سے زیادہ برا اثر ایسے ماحول کا پڑتا ہے جس میں والدین ایک دوسرے سے بدسلوکی سے پیش آرہے ہوں۔

ان کے علاوہ پروگرام میں موجود رشتہ کرانے والی خاتون مسز خان نے طلاق کے حوالے سے اپنا بیان دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ آج کل طلاقیں خواتین کی زبان چلانے کی وجہ سے ہورہی ہیں۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ 'عورت کو شروع سے سکھایا جاتا تھا کہ وہ اپنی زبان کو قابو میں رکھے، اگر وہ ایسا کرتی تو طلاق کا رجحان نہیں بڑھتا، لیکن یہ چیزیں اس لیے بڑھتی ہیں جب عورت اپنی زبان کے ذریعے شوہر اور سانس پر حاوی ہونے کی کوشش کرتی ہے'۔

انہوں نے اپنا تجربہ شیئر کرتے ہوئے بتایا کہ 'ہمیں بتایا جاتا تھا کہ شوہر جب گھر آئے تو اس کے جوتے طریقے سے رکھے جائیں، گرم روٹی کے لیے توا چڑھا ہوا ہو، سالن تیار ہو، تاکہ آپ شوہر کو گرم روٹی بنا کر دیں، لیکن یہ کیا بات ہے کہ میں روٹی نہیں بناؤں گی، تو پھر آپ نے شادی کس لیے کی ہے؟ اگر آپ یہ سب کرنے کے قابل نہیں تو بہتر ہے آپ شادی نہ کریں، پہلے آپ یہ سارے کام کرنے کے آداب سیکھیں'۔

انہوں نے نوجوان لڑکیوں کو مزید تنقید کا نشانہ بنانے ہوئے کہا کہ 'شادی کا مطلب ذمہ داری ہے، لیکن جب تک آپ کے ذہن میں یہ خناس بھرا ہوا ہے آپ شادی نہ کریں'۔

ایک موقع پر شو کی میزبان نے جب مسز خان کو روکتے ہوئے سوال کیا کہ لڑکیاں شادی کے نام پر کسی کے گھر کام والی بن کر نہیں جارہی تو اس پر ان کا کہنا تھا کہ 'کیا آپ کے گھر میں آپ کی ماں ملازمہ تھیں؟ جس طرح آپ کی ماں نے کھانا بنا کر آپ کو کھلایا، آپ کی تربیت کی، ویسے ہی آپ کے گھر میں بھی یہی اصول چلیں گے'۔

مسز خان کا کہنا تھا کہ 'لڑکیوں کو اپنے شوہر کے سامنے منہ بند کرکے رہنا چاہیے، آج کل عورتیں بہت منہ چلا رہی ہیں، چاہے وہ غریب گھر کی ہوں یا امیر گھر کی'۔

شو کی میزبان نے مسز خان کو روکتے ہوئے ایک مرتبہ پھر سوال اٹھایا کہ ہر معاملے میں خواتین کی غلطی نہیں ہوتی تو اس پر انہوں نے کہا کہ 'آج کل عورتوں کی ہی غلطی ہوتی ہے، وہ ٹی وی دیکھ دیکھ کر اونچا اونچا منہ کھولتی ہیں'۔

سوشل میڈیا پر صارفین کی اس حوالے سے مختلف رائے سامنے آئی، کسی نے مسز خان کو ان کے اس بیان پر شدید تنقید کا نشانہ بنایا جبکہ کسی نے ان کے مؤقف کی تائید کی۔
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.dawnnews.tv/news/1109323&display=popup&ref=plugin

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
My son married a girl raised in UK, she came with zero kitchen skills as well as not even willing to learn anything. She stays in her room mostly and only comes down when hungry. She dont mind eating what tasty food my wife cooks but it is beyond her level to do the same herself.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
She is right. This is the main reason of divorces as women don't want to work at home rather prefer to work at the job. This society is on the path of Western world where home structure has been destroyed by the same non-sense attitude of women. In reality, women in West at the mercy of her boy-friend and I do see miseries every day.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
My son married a girl raised in UK, she came with zero kitchen skills as well as not even willing to learn anything. She stays in her room mostly and only comes down when hungry. She dont mind eating what tasty food my wife cooks but it is beyond her level to do the same herself.
This is now the story of every newly married couple and I have witnessed at least 3 divorces within 3-6 months of marriage. The same reason, the girl don't want to attend kitchen. As long as boy's mother cooked, the time went by and when she stopped cooking, the problem immediately started.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is now the story of every newly married couple and I have witnessed at least 3 divorces within 3-6 months of marriage. The same reason, the girl don't want to attend kitchen. As long as boy's mother cooked, the time went by and when she stopped cooking, the problem immediately started.
Cant they afford a cook if marriage needs to be saved?
Cooking is not the main show in marriage.

Xiggs

Treating women like maids is not something islam wanted in the first place. Per islamic laws a man should pay his wife for nursing their babies but no molvi will ever tell you that.

Last edited:

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Believe it or not, these small things played a vital role in marriage. Husbands sacrifice alot of things and his personal things for his wife and kids and so does wife. Its a mutual sacrifice which makes a marriage long lasting

lala123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
She is 100% right in all of this. How clear her thinking and concepts are. Indeed she is in the industry and has handled thousands of marriages.

Steyn

Even the Western world is starting to think women belongs in the kitchen. Deep down, even women want a dominant man who will make them stay in kitchen.

This is basic biology of humans. Man is supposed to provide for the family whereas women are supposed to care for children.

If a man takes the role of women, it wreaks havoc on his testosterone levels and depression kicks in. Same way with working women, they're not satisfied.

Sadly, dirty people in Pakistan are spoiling Pakistani society in the name of freedom.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well maybe they would have lasted if they thought they had married a woman to love, take care of, start a family with, instead they thought they hired a maid which would work for free.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
If it was not for my son, this would be divorce already... but he was always a soft person while she has a dominant character. It's the first woman in his life , not easy to let go. She yells and makes a scence but later in the room apologizes and makes him believe she will change... but it's all pretend and things are back to normal in a few days.