THE PEACE WAR (sacrifices of PAK-ARMY in war on terrorism)

Unicorn

Banned
Correction: " Sacrifice of Pak army in fighting terrorist it thinks are bad and supporting the terrorists it thinks are good for them " Bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Correction: " Sacrifice of Pak army in fighting terrorist it thinks are bad and supporting the terrorists it thinks are good for them "

Uni there you go again, why wouldvdo you write such an anti Pakistan army post, do you have any proof or you just like to put pak. Army down because you are an Indian, a country known to be the enemy of Pakistan.

Unicorn

Banned
Uni there you go again, why wouldvdo you write such an anti Pakistan army post, do you have any proof or you just like to put pak. Army down because you are an Indian, a country known to be the enemy of Pakistan.

Pak army needs a monster so it can control people like you. It conquered Pakistan four times and thats about all of its accomplishments. We have always known this fact. Read the article in the Atlantic Magazine " Allie from hell' or the BBC documentary. The whole west now knows the reality of Pak Army.

ASQR1

I challange u and bbc to come and come and face the truth on any platform as long as they will not twist the words and misquote santances.

Let the truth be out.

About conquering Pakistan in a saying by enemies of Pakistan and Pakistan has some. They will be dealt with accordingly

Indains and BBC should be the last one to talk about Pakistan when they attacked Iraq on based on self concocted and false presences.

I am a patriotic Pakistani and pak army loves me but those who want to create any kind of chaos, disinformation and want to harm any thing in Pakistan will be dealt with an iron fist.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I challange u and bbc to come and come and face the truth on any platform as long as they will not twist the words and misquote santances.

Let the truth be out.

About conquering Pakistan in a saying by enemies of Pakistan and Pakistan has some. They will be dealt with accordingly

Indains and BBC should be the last one to talk about Pakistan when they attacked Iraq on based on self concocted and false presences.

I am a patriotic Pakistani and pak army loves me but those who want to create any kind of chaos, disinformation and want to harm any thing in Pakistan will be dealt with an iron fist.

You are the victim of their brainwash just like the majority. The truth simply slides over the waxed brain!!!!!

ASQR1

You are the victim of their brainwash just like the majority. The truth simply slides over the waxed brain!!!!!

So u r saying that I am brain washed, how dare you. Donot , I repeat donot talk down to me with caeca many nonsense.

I have worked hard on this forum to protect you from abuses, and this is what you say about me, very ungratefull and uncalled for remarks.

Unicorn

Banned
So u r saying that I am brain washed, how dare you. Donot , I repeat donot talk down to me with caeca many nonsense.

I have worked hard on this forum to protect you from abuses, and this is what you say about me, very ungratefull and uncalled for remarks.

Let me see, who started operation Gulmarg it was India thats what army say and thats what you say.

Who started operation Jibralter, it was India thats what the army say and that what you say.

I am not only calling you brainwashed but the majority of you thats my opinion no need to take it as an offence you may call me ignorant if you wish no skin of my back as a matter of fact this is what i expect.

It was the Mujahid who started kargil, thats what your army used to say and thats what you used to say.

Article " Allie from hell " the army says its a lie and you say its a lie.

Many Pakistanis who wrote about Pak army like Asma Jahangir and the lady who wrote Military Inc. All lies because your army says so.

These are my opinions I called most of you brainwashed no offence is intended you may call me ignorant no skin of my back that is what i would expect from you.

Last edited:

ASQR1

Mr. Uni u have uni directional brains, we have talked about Kshmir wars many times, it is a disputed territory and should be freed from Indian operession. India has killed 80,000 innocent kshmirirs, Un has rcognised as a disputed teritory so it will be freed either by force but it will be better to free it by plebicite.

so don't go Gibralter or gulmag on me, just tell the truith about kashmir and the Indian opressions on Kashmiris.

My question is why India is keeping 500,000 soldiers in Kashmir, where in India does India keeps this kind of force in their country, by logic it is not India if it was than there will not be so many Indian soldiers. You understand logic of it since you called your self very inteligent, i might have differant openion but than I am not here to give my openion like you, i am here to talk about facts and facts only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xkQCmf-K60o

proof of raping 80 years old kashmiri woman, a documented proof, a shamefull act by Indian soldiers. shame, shame, shame.

Asma Jahngir is a member of safma, an india supported organisation who speaks against Pakistan all the time, she is an anti Pakistani journalist living in pakistan and talking against pakistan all the times to please her master else where.

but than Indian army will rape even their own in their own country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jsxP-N8jRrs shamefull acts.

Now donot mention about banglsdesh and Pak army, it has been refuted by non other than an India researcher and proved false, if u want i give u the web as it is common knowledge.

And talking about Bangladesh, I will say this, shame on India for interfering in Bangladesh, shame, shame, shame.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Bharatis are so badly brainwashed by their coperative media that they're unable to tell the difference between day and night. There is no point in debating with them rather we should let nature take it's own course.

Last edited:

janbazali

Bharatis are so badly brainwashed by their coperative media that they're unable to tell the difference beteen day and night. There is no point in debating with them rather we should let nature take it's own course.

u r right...even some ppl who claimed to be Pakistanis are so damn idiots..... they haven no sense that how they are projecting the enemies version,......

on the name of liberal, such scums are spreading ideological terrorism in Pakistan

Imranpak

You see in Bharatis we have a people who believe that one man can bash up a thousand as seen in their movies so from that we can judge their mindset. Sunny Deol's anti-Pakistani super flop movies is how they judge our country nevermind the hundred's of problems of their own society!:lol:

There are many "Aman ki Asha" type traitors within Pakistan today but are outnumbered by the patriots who must be far more vocal.