The best answer PTI government have is "Model Town", Shame on them

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The best answer they have is "model town", if "model town" is so important for them and they are not able to perform there jobs due to model town in this case they wouldn't make th government until this issue was not solve. IK said again n again, in such cases someone from Government should be resign and I have not seen a single. The Government is busy handling the "black mailing" of Ch. Brother as prio 1, ch Brother according to IK "the biggest Daku" of punjab.

Google search will show in such cases starting from Mr. Liaqaut Ali Khan, division of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto case, Lal Mosque, Baldia factory, model town, Rao Anwar, and many many more the follow was similar..............JIT was formed........couple of guys were suspended........case remained in courts.......finally victim gives up (maaf kardia)

Jab chor chako ko mila kar government bnao gay, phir unki sunna paray gi, khabi yah naraz khabi wo naraz........kasay kholo gay koi case Ch Brother kay khilaf? bank of Punjab, NLC......Fawad chaudhry kay aik bayan per Ch. Brothers nay Government ko us ki auqat dikha di......

I am not interested any more IK is imandar or Sadha, people voted you to do your job as you promised, you are coming up with failures and failures
According to you,
:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown​
Google search will show in such cases starting from Mr. Liaqaut Ali Khan, division of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto case, Lal Mosque, Baldia factory, model town, Rao Anwar, and many many more the follow was similar..............JIT was formed........couple of guys were suspended........case remained in courts.......finally victim gives up (maaf kardia)

Kya in me se 1 bhi waqiya Incident) PTI ke serkar me hua ?? hmri awam buht jazbati hy or jazbat me ke gye bat ya kiya gya faisla koi ahmiyat nhe rkhta .... tra comment jazbat se bhra hua hy or is me kuch nhe .... kya maazi me PTI ne Serkar bnyee ?? kya mazi me PTI ne asi situation face kri ??

mojuda serkar ko time de, hmri awam me aqal ke kmi buht or jazbat ke zydti buht hy ... mra khyal hy k tu ne kal ke Law Minister ke Media Interaction nhe dekhi

PakiboyUK

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If you have free mins, explore some other websites and newspapers otherthen PTI forums, you will know what Government said and done. Model Town was known to PTI and if this was issue why they took government?
After governemt what they did with Police:
1) IG islamabad gone in a second when he questioned Sawti
2) DPO Pakpatan gone due to Miss IK
3) Punjab ka sub say bara Dako is treading his conditions and Governemnet is on knee
4) Mr. Zardari is saying every single day, arrest me if you can!
5) the first project of this government, 360 Billions, gone to sitting Minsiter company
These are bullet from just 5 months!!!

Brother relax ,

Swati was made to leave his ministry , DPO was changed pakpattan for his men misbehaving with a lady that was breaking no laws (he was already susupended once in Islamabad in previous govt tenure for your kind info)

SHARIFS AND ZARDARI are going to be in Jail , IK cant just put them in , there is due process of law whcih will prove thier corruption and then bang them up for along time ,( If IK put them in jail like a dictator you would be the first to cry due process of law was not followed )

As for sitting minister , It is being fully investigated and if any Neoptism it should be punished at the very top level , even if federal minsiters are involved.

IK has taken over the mess of these 2 parties of the last 30 years , They have looted and looted ,Evreything will take time , nothing is going to happen overnight.