Sindh the Most Corrupt Province of the World

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Only Honest Politician I found in Sindh is
https://www.facebook.com/AyazPalijo

10455063_10152621897827089_5853930294218017471_n.jpg

As I have been Yelling on this forum from the past 5 years That
Sindh is the most corrupt Provice of all because of corrupt politicians.
Weather its
Weath corruption, Killing, Bhutta or Land Grabbing now from the last five years one more thing
which is Water........ Water is being sold there is no water not even in DHA karachi, (2000 rupees mininum for a Tank of water) only the areas where MQM has influense has water and in other areas
PPP and MQM are selling water....... I know these facts because I live there and I am facing this ruling of so called Democracy.
and This So Called sold media hardly ever said anything agaist them because they are sold or scared.
and one more thing Not a Single road has been built or repaired in many areas of Karachi.

Last edited by a moderator:

ranajunaid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i dont think then you live in Karachi because if you had then you must name ANP alongside MQM. ANP controls the area where the pipeline of water starts to the city.

MQM controls inside city hydrants and off-course PPP is partner to both.

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother sindhis are not corrupt they are very nice people .. Actually they are minority of sindh there are only 2 cast of sindhies in Sindh the rest are Baloach
so sindhies are not rullling sindh which is most people believe they are but actually sindh is governed by Baloch.... you can do your research if you dont believe me. please do the research I used to think the same way u do .

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
ANP is nothing without PPP n MQM. if they were then why the been kicked out of khyber kpk?

samsixtyone

Councller (250+ posts)
Very harsh reality but fact is Sindhis as a whole are corrupt nation.
I rather say whole Pakistan is corrupt nation on the face of earth, look at your army, all your elites, everyone, no offense but even YOU , I'm afraid must been engage in some way as part of society.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ شاید بھول گئے کہ ایاز لطیف پلیجو عزیر بلوچ کا بہت بڑا حمایتی ہے

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
I rather say whole Pakistan is corrupt nation on the face of earth, look at your army, all your elites, everyone, no offense but even YOU , I'm afraid must been engage in some way as part of society.

Corrupt shakhs ki sab say pehli dalil yahi ha k wo jawab main kehta ha " k choro bhai sab corrupt hain" yani gal hi muq gai.
ha ha ha ... sun o jiyalay.. tum apni qartoot chupanay ka liye sab ko bura bana daitay ho. agar tum khud teek hotay tu ye kehtay hi kion? kion k sab main tum bhi ho yani tum hi ghalt ho or sab ko apnay jaisa daikhtay ho.