Should President Alvi sign a pardon for General Pervez Musharraf?

Should President Alvi sign a pardon for General Pervez Musharraf (N-I)?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No Need Musharraf will never appeal. If his health allows should come Pakistan, lets see Khota can hang him.
It will be very interesting.

aneeskhan

Alvi should dismiss Khota at once
Telling Lies ,he never told Sicilian Mafia n God father ,what he did at the rostrum of SCP, the most Sacred place of Pakistan.
He doesn't deserve to be there even for three days.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alvi should dismiss Khota at once
Telling Lies ,he never told Sicilian Mafia n God father ,what he did at the rostrum of SCP, the most Sacred place of Pakistan.
He doesn't deserve to be there even for three days.

Han, Alvi ke baap ki hai naa Judiciary.

aneeskhan

Han, Alvi ke baap ki hai naa Judiciary.
I over estimated you, but now I realized you are not different then Veena Malik brother "khalai MakhlooQ"
President of Pakistan can initiate SJC proceedings against the Judges.

Will_Bite

This conviction is so full of holes, it will be thrown out in appeal. Wont have to go to the President.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MUSHARRAF WILL NEVER COME BACK FIRST OF ALL HIS HEALTH CONDITION IS NOT IN THE POSITION THAT HE COMES BACK, YEH TO CHHOTIYE KHSOAY KO BHI PATA HAI

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf lawyet should appeal
and I think ISI need to take some action against these judges in the cover of night
Judiciary is taking Pakistan towards anarchy
And this CJ Khosa is a real bhaanchod

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he is paying a price for his arrogance but how can you be a gaddar if you break constitution. U can be a criminal but not a traitor
IF they want to hang him, they should hang him on bugti murder, lal masjid or hidden agreement with america on drones or for giving Pakistani citizens to America
Well when a law is passed it means it attains the law of the land status. Our constitution is a sacred piece of legislation which define and describe Pakistan laws, he broke the law which is punishable to death.
Its a simple concept but for mature minds.
Why islam suggest stoned to death its just adultery right? Why islam cut hands when its just money or valuble theft?
Thats called laws.....