Shehbaz Sharif returns Pakistan after four-month stay in London

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alhumdolilah I am safe. Keep praying for me inshahallah it will reverse to you
FROM CONTINUOUS ABUSING DONT HIDE BEHIND THE RELIGION NOW. HELL WAS MADE FOR HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU. U SHD BE ASHAMED TO CALL URSELF MUSLIM IN FIRST PLACE. BLOODY SHIT FILTHY PERSON. JUST LOOK AT UR HISTORY WHAT ALL ABUSES U R DOING ON THIS FORUM.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FROM CONTINUOUS ABUSING DONT HIDE BEHIND THE RELIGION NOW. HELL WAS MADE FOR HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU. U SHD BE ASHAMED TO CALL URSELF MUSLIM IN FIRST PLACE. BLOODY SHIT FILTHY PERSON. JUST LOOK AT UR HISTORY WHAT ALL ABUSES U R DOING ON THIS FORUM.
Your Muslim ? Ayat ul kursi kya hai aur kon se para main hai ? Aur Islam main kabar per sajda jaiz hai jaise tumhari Gashti peerni ne kiya tha ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Two things : What happened to his Daily mail case? Realized he is going to lose so ran away?

Second : Didn't he give personal guarantee on notorized stamp paper that he is responsible for Nawaz Sharifs return in 4 weeks, so now when is Lohari court going to bring him in over that, either produce wada gunj or go behind bars instead of him.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Two things : What happened to his Daily mail case? Realized he is going to lose so ran away?

Second : Didn't he give personal guarantee on notorized stamp paper that he is responsible for Nawaz Sharifs return in 4 weeks, so now when is Lohari court going to bring him in over that, either produce wada gunj or go behind bars instead of him.
Same as imran khan promised that he will commit suicide if he goes to IMF
and same as when PTI said they will sue Reham Khan in UK

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Same as imran khan promised that he will commit suicide if he goes to IMF
and same as when PTI said they will sue Reham Khan in UK
You really need to get out your extremely bad habit of whataboutery and for once in your life learn to stay on topic.

So my questions still stand. no amount of "Imran Khan-ing" will answer those.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So you have no answers lol
I have perfect answers but that is not the topic of this thread, Answers is what you don't have regarding the questions I posed. All you have is whataboutery. But but but...what about that!

And if you are so curious, start another thread and I will answer those questions.

Insaaf4Tyrain

I have perfect answers but that is not the topic of this thread, Answers is what you don't have regarding the questions I posed. All you have is whataboutery. But but but...what about that!

And if you are so curious, start another thread and I will answer those questions.
So you agree that you went off topic first then I had to answer you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So you agree that you went off topic first then I had to answer you.
Abay kya chootiya insaan hai yaar The thread is about Showbaz sharif and my questions are about Showbaz. You brought in Imran Khan and your phuphi Reham and you are saying I went off topic. Afreen hai bhai.

No wonder you patwaris are slaves of the ganja tubbar, kyu ke aqal, common sense and critical thinking tum logon ke qareeb se nahi guzar thi.