GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I may not agree with PLMn politics as they are playing as Team B for PPP

But Without any doubt
He is trying everything possible to lessen the suffering of his people
A+++++++ for him only not his party

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khadam-e-Aala, Mian Shahbaz Sharif is very sensitive leader of Pakistan. God may help him to give a chance to serve the whole nation.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Really Nice.... May God Bless U.....

just and just for ur effort and only for ur administration and humanity... politice sey totally hat k aap ko salam paish karta hon...

us kameene sadar zardari aur uska khandaan to iss ghari main mulak choor k bahir sairein kar raha hai...
lannat ho un pe....

Last edited:

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
Khadim alla ki chamacha gari main tume bhut kuch mile ga. Jali degree waloon sy kia tawaqa karte ho. Scoring game nothingelse.

shafiq

Councller (250+ posts)

Riaz Sager,what benifit are you getting,ofcourse you will not tell but this is understood,now about Shebaz asking people to help in flood relief,ofcourse we will give for our brother and sisters but who can asure that this money will reach to tha victums and not his private account as they did with the QARZ UTARO MULK SUNWARO,do anybody knows where those billions are gone.honestly I dnt trust these people at all,whan I send the help I will send to my family,they can distribute where is needed and I am sure the help will reache in proper maners.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Riaz Sager,what benifit are you getting,ofcourse you will not tell but this is understood,now about Shebaz asking people to help in flood relief,ofcourse we will give for our brother and sisters but who can asure that this money will reach to tha victums and not his private account as they did with the QARZ UTARO MULK SUNWARO,do anybody knows where those billions are gone.honestly I dnt trust these people at all,whan I send the help I will send to my family,they can distribute where is needed and I am sure the help will reache in proper maners.

If you do not trust, you should reach the needy yourself. You can not hold back because you do not trust other.

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a joke.... Billion or rupree defaulter Shabaz is a hero...U must be join me. Hathi ka dant... khana ka aur...dithana ka aur.

ch chocho

salam shafiq sahib,
Wah g wah buhat khoob. Chalo ap trust nahi kerte tu es moqa per aisi batain na karain. Acha yeh bata dain ap pakistan main kis per trust kerte hain. Aur for your kind info Mian SS per buhat log trust kerte hain. But agr ap direct b logo ko support ker rahe hain tu us ki b main buhat qadar kerta hon. Agr ap logo ko motivate nahi kerte tu un ko acha kam kerne se roko na mare bhai. Ap ne ALLAH ke naam per de dia. Lagane wala jane ya wo jis ke naam per dia jata hai. Mare bhaio sab jitna ho sake HELP KARO ES SITUATION MAIN...........BAQI ALLAH per chor dain. Jis tarah shafiq sahib ne country ALLAH ke naam per chora hua hai.

mangoman

Voter (50+ posts)
he is doing photo baze, hakomet k sadqey.....! loog shaid zardari ko moaf kr dan muger nawaz & shabaz ko moaf nahe kr saktay,

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Camera kay sadqay

Since yesterday Khadim-e-Aala has been calling all TV stations and as an affluent politician mentioned Shahbaz Sharif sahab does'nt go into a relief camp if there is no camera present there beforehand. As a muslim there is hadees that if you are giving from one hand your other hand should not know, here he is doing maximum publicity for himself while lecturing the youth "on a revolution soon in Pakistan" then going in his BMW to his palace nearby, this is all being done to strengthen Peoples Party with whom he is sharing this corrupt govt. and making way for an artificial 2 party system like the one maintained in United States, if not the islamophobic extreme right than the pro-zionist democrats no choice apart from that, if not the crooks from PPP than the sugar mill mafia like PML-N, all are the same parasites sucking on our blood.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Since yesterday Khadim-e-Aala has been calling all TV stations and as an affluent politician mentioned Shahbaz Sharif sahab does'nt go into a relief camp if there is no camera present there beforehand. As a muslim there is hadees that if you are giving from one hand your other hand should not know, here he is doing maximum publicity for himself while lecturing the youth "on a revolution soon in Pakistan" then going in his BMW to his palace nearby, this is all being done to strengthen Peoples Party with whom he is sharing this corrupt govt. and making way for an artificial 2 party system like the one maintained in United States, if not the islamophobic extreme right than the pro-zionist democrats no choice apart from that, if not the crooks from PPP than the sugar mill mafia like PML-N, all are the same parasites sucking on our blood.

دوسروں کو نصیحت خود میاں فصیحت
اگر طبعیت پر گران نہ گزرے کو وہیل چیر
والا ڈرامہ دکھاؤں

shafiq

Councller (250+ posts)
salam shafiq sahib,
Wah g wah buhat khoob. Chalo ap trust nahi kerte tu es moqa per aisi batain na karain. Acha yeh bata dain ap pakistan main kis per trust kerte hain. Aur for your kind info Mian SS per buhat log trust kerte hain. But agr ap direct b logo ko support ker rahe hain tu us ki b main buhat qadar kerta hon. Agr ap logo ko motivate nahi kerte tu un ko acha kam kerne se roko na mare bhai. Ap ne ALLAH ke naam per de dia. Lagane wala jane ya wo jis ke naam per dia jata hai. Mare bhaio sab jitna ho sake HELP KARO ES SITUATION MAIN...........BAQI ALLAH per chor dain. Jis tarah shafiq sahib ne country ALLAH ke naam per chora hua hai.

Sub Allah pe chor do,khud ham ne kuch nein kerna,what a ****ing stupid thing to say,Allah ne us koam ki halet nein budli,na ho jis ko khial apni halet badelne ka,dont leav everything on Allah,do some thing