SC is likely to allow Nawaz Sharif to get a treatment aboard - Haroon Rasheed

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh babay how many prisoners get treatment abroad ,why bloody nawaz is special,the whole Pakistan knows it cost millions on his fake open heart surgery in a private clinic and how is it possible for such patient to walk on the streets after third day of operation.this is all drama hang him and zardari together and kick out their families from Pakistan we get fed up about this family every day news they wasting our time

Last edited:

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
NRO over my dead body ! ----- Yootio who said this ??

Oh I forgot his name is U-Turn Khan ?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That seems like Moulana's dunda of March is working. He is adamant about his march and already warned the Institutions not to interference .
That remains to be seen, Not long to go!
But I did note that lockdown and sit of few weeks ago has lately been downgraded to march. Maybe by next week it will be further downgraded to picnic :)

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwaris getting excited...PM Khan clearly said there is no deal or NRO. Only good health facilities will be allowed.

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually PM Khan has played a master stroke here. Nawaz Sharif will be given some relief for health checkup. This will divert all the lifafa media attention from Diesel. Thus Diesel's dreams will be shattered.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That remains to be seen, Not long to go!
But I did note that lockdown and sit of few weeks ago has lately been downgraded to march. Maybe by next week it will be further downgraded to picnic :)
March is the first step to get to the Islamabad. Sit in threat has to be downgraded to march in order to enter the Capital . Remember TUQ, once he was inside the Capital, he forcefully removed all the blockages and moved forward. Let see once Fazlu is inside the city , how long he is going to take to get off.